It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
Brilliant post.

The part about Libya is very important to me.

I didn't vote for Obama and assumed he was just another establishment neocon, but I held out hope.

His intervention into Libya was the final straw for me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

His intervention into Libya was the final straw for me.

I assume you love Trump's interventions in Yemen and Syria. Up next: North Korea.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why did Rich wander so long that early morning, far longer than the walk home should have taken?

Anyone have any idea?

Rich was murdered near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C., on July 10, 2016. He was shot in the back at 4:18 a.m. while he walked home.

Rich had been at Lou’s City Bar a couple of miles from his house until about 1:15 a.m.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I have wondered about that myself.

I seem to recall, however, that he told people at the bar that he had someplace else to go when they asked him if he needed a ride home. Where did he go? Why was he on the phone at 4:00 in the morning with his girlfriend? Maybe she's an early riser?

edit on 30-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ya know that sethrich dot info site I linked in the original post?

It's vanished, the link no longer works. Was going to go there and see if there were any clues about why it took him so long to walk back to his place.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Ya know that sethrich dot info site I linked in the original post?

It's vanished, the link no longer works. Was going to go there and see if there were any clues about why it took him so long to walk back to his place.

Imagine that....hmmmm.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wikileaks themselves have an extensive collection of intel on this case.

around 1:30am - Left Lou's because it's closing time.
1:21 - 1:33 - Received call from a friend
2:05 - 3:34 - Called GF (GF was in Michigan?)
Call dropped for a bit, then he called her again
~3:34 - ~4:17 - Continued speaking with GF
~ 4:17am - Ended call with GF
4:19am - Shot (patrolling police heard gunshot?). Found by police shortly after and taken to hospital.
5:57am - Pronounced dead

edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

1:21 - 1:33 - Received call from a friend

I wonder who that friend was and why he/she was calling at 1:30 am.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

There will be records of his calls, and wouldn't his phone give his location during the calls?

Two hours and 49 minutes later he would be lying on a sidewalk, dying.

A log of Rich’s phone calls compiled by the family accounts for a large chunk of that time – about two hours 15 minutes. But it doesn’t explain why he took so long to make a walk home that should have taken about 40 minutes.

There’s been much speculation that Rich went to another bar, the Wonderland Ballroom, after leaving Lou’s. But a person who spoke to him that night, and agreed to be interviewed on the condition of anonymity, said he did not.

Rich placed at least five calls and received two incoming calls, according to the log. The first three were placed before closing time – two to his father, who’d gone to bed early and didn’t hear the ring, and one to a friend; they lasted only a minute.

Rich seems to have been on the phone with another friend, who had called him when the bar closed. That 12-minute call ended at 1:33am.

At 2:05am, he called his girlfriend, who was in her home state of Michigan. They spoke for 89 minutes. Then the call dropped. A few minutes later, he called her again, and they spoke for 43 more minutes.

At about 4:19am, Rich told his girlfriend he was almost home and said, “I gotta go,” according to Rich’s father, who has spoken with his girlfriend. (She asked not to be named or quoted because of continuing harassment of those connected to the case.)

Rich didn’t sound alarmed. His girlfriend, according to a person familiar with the events of that night, went to bed thinking there was nothing amiss.

Later that morning, Joel Rich got a call from Washington police. Seth was dead.

[url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/seth-rich-washington-dc-murder-victim-political-meme-weirdest-presidential-election-a7535856.html]link[/u rl]

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why is this so hard for people to believe? I mean people are killed for less every day.
Cognitive dissonance is a hard stress to overcome.
edit on 30-5-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: Punctuation

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
Why is this so hard for people to believe? I mean people are killed for less every day.
Cognitive dissonance is a hard stress to overcome.

Let's see...You just registered less than a week ago. If you have read all (or most) of the threads on this subject, you probably wouldn't brush this discussion off so flippantly.

There is just too much to consider, especially in the political climate that was brewing last year, to blow this off. Plus, we have seen too many times how ineptness, negligence, laziness, and political antics have screwed up investigations.

Stay tuned. The Seth Rich investigation is NOT going to go away anytime soon.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
News Flash

Hannity was back on Fox tonight !!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Seems he still investigating the Seth Rich case. Thats good news.

After reportedly speaking with the family, Hannity said he would no longer be talking about the conspiracy last week — but on Tuesday’s episode, after returning from a Memorial Day break, Hannity led his show with it.

“I was asked by the family of the DNC staffer that was killed in July to pull back covering the story of the death because their son, and their family was hurting,” Hannity said at the top of his show. “I was honestly glad to accommodate them, because, as a father, I know that I would probably never recover if I lost one of my kids.”

Speaking beside a fiery graphic bearing the words “Liberal Fascism,” Hannity said that while he wanted to “respect the family’s wishes,” he would “not stop investigating.”

“The family wants the truth, and I think the country deserves the truth,” Hannity said.

“Now, I can report, I am making progress,” he added. “And we will have a lot more coming, probably sooner than later.”

Link

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

O.K. it's Infowars but since nobody else is covering this, it will have to do.

Dr. Jerome Corsi joins Roger Stone via Skype to discuss Seth Rich’s murder and the evidence that leads a tidy trail back to the DNC.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Captain Anthony Haythe says that Seth Rich was Talkative when the police arrived, Seths father confirms this.

They also say that they found a draft email accepting the new job at the DNC on HIS computer. Sounds like they have his laptop.

In an exclusive Crime Watch Daily interview, Seth Rich's friends and family set the record straight about what really happened.

Exclusive interview
edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

They also say that they found a draft email accepting the new job at the DNC on HIS computer. Sounds like they have his laptop.

So the DNC had no motive for the murder.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dr. Jerome Corsi joins Roger Stone via Skype to discuss Seth Rich’s murder and the evidence that leads a tidy trail back to the DNC.

Still waiting for my North American driver's license. Corsi has even less credibility than Alex Jones, but it's nice to see him exercising his First Amendment rights.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Still waiting for my North American driver's license. Corsi has even less credibility than Alex Jones, but it's nice to see him exercising his First Amendment rights.

all of whom have more credibility than Democrats / DNC right now, some of which are trying to strip the first amendment away from anyone who doesnt think along the same lines as Democrats.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

all of whom have more credibility than Democrats / DNC right now, some of which are trying to strip the first amendment away from anyone who doesnt think along the same lines as Democrats.

Are the Dems the ones who accuse anyone who tells truth to power of being "fake news?"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Xcathdra

Are the Dems the ones who accuse anyone who tells truth to power of being "fake news?"

No - democrats are the ones pushing fake news with their allies in the left wing media.
No - Democrats are the ones using fake information to attack anything related to TRump.

As has been stated time and again everything under the sun has leaked except for actual evidence to support the lie being pushed by the left.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join