It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Spends $80M To Launch New Anti-Trump Network

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Propaganda works, I see it got you too.

The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power

George Soros funds WikiLeaks. Deal with it.

Awwww. And that is bad, because some leaks on it where shameful for some country?

No, that is not bad, that is something which should have been done long ago. Too many secrets, too many actions behind closed doors, too many int-agencies doing whatever they chose to.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power, to shorten your quoted article.

Drugs: he denies it. No prove, not even a propable cause. Hey, if he wants to buy a bank in an area occupied by a cartel, why not? The bank does not deal with drugs, I would guess.

Media: Look at Berlusconi. Murdoch. Every wannabe plutokrat knows that owning the media literally relieves one from a major hassle.

Political power: for example look at the people mentioned above.

Conclusion: he doesn't do anything unusual for a man wanting to have more. He fights for it. Isn't that the American Way? Becoming rich by working hard and exploit wherever possible?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A final thing..

I am not defending Soros, I only do not understand the hate against him.
Anything you mentioned fits on a dozen or more people on this planet, too.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The network will seek to mobilize new voters and fight voter identification laws. It will also focus on gerrymandering and automatic voter registration programs with an eye on the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

Sounds good to me.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Just WHO is this Mr. Soros, anyway?

Well, there seems to be not that kind of difference to other billionaires (here: the Koch brothers) like some people here seem so inclined to point out.

Could you give a honest example where Mr. Soros did something bad what no politically right-leaning billionaire wouldn't have done? Like criminally bad, not "he gave money to people of the wrong side of the political spectrum", because that he is free to do so, obviously?

Edit: Source for the pic, sorry!

This needs to be said again.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The network will seek to mobilize new voters and fight voter identification laws. It will also focus on gerrymandering and automatic voter registration programs with an eye on the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

Sounds good to me.

Sounded good last year too and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that ....

Cost 'em millions to be the losers !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, we got the new Kosher Fox
How about them road apples , sports fans !!!

www.i24news.tv...

Buck

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well, no one here is going to stop you joining his fan club.

I've seen him interviewed and he admitted that, aged 14, he worked with the Nazis to identify the Jews in his home town so that they could have their wealth and possessions taken from them before they were dealt with.
When asked if he had any regrets he said no, anyone else would've done the same, and besides, he took a cut.

Maybe I'm just a fussy old so and so but I choose who my friends are. No one else.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Pff, yeah, as if I would root for just another plutokrat. I just don't hate him.

And about that jewish-nazi-thing: sounds unlikely, as his familiy has jewish roots. Sources?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
He wants to create a competing network for CNN, MSNBC, HLN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc...?

Wha...?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Pff, yeah, as if I would root for just another plutokrat. I just don't hate him.

And about that jewish-nazi-thing: sounds unlikely, as his familiy has jewish roots. Sources?

The source is Soros himself. He made the statements in an interview on 60 minutes I believe. I'll see if I can find it on youtube.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Anything that's anti-Trump can't be all bad IMO.

Shouldn't there be laws about foreign nationals dumping millions/billions of dollars into influencing our political parties

There should, but George Bush's conservative, anti-constitutional supreme court said that they can. Besides, Soros lives here.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Just WHO is this Mr. Soros, anyway?

Well, there seems to be not that kind of difference to other billionaires (here: the Koch brothers) like some people here seem so inclined to point out.

Could you give a honest example where Mr. Soros did something bad what no politically right-leaning billionaire wouldn't have done? Like criminally bad, not "he gave money to people of the wrong side of the political spectrum", because that he is free to do so, obviously?

Edit: Source for the pic, sorry!

This needs to be said again.

Why? To repeat lies and distortions?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thanks for that.
It is, indeed, the interview I saw. Couldn't remember which one it was. There are a few.
He says a lot of pretty sad things and I think that's enough proof for me that he's a sociopath.

Anyways... Not gonna participate further so cheers and I'm out.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

The source is Soros himself. He made the statements in an interview on 60 minutes I believe. I'll see if I can find it on youtube.

Soros interview with 60 minutes in 1998? At the 6:45 mark the interview discusses his history with the Nazis. In 1944 his father, a successful Jewish lawyer got forged papers for his family and bribed a government official to take George and claim he was his Christian godson. I have no problem with that part. But he actually admits to going with this government official while he confiscated properties from Jews. He describes it as "Not difficult at all" . He actually justified it by saying if he hadn't done it someone else would.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Soros is an enemy of the US and American citizens.

He should be a great drone target.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can anyone here please explain a real reason voter ID is bad?

I am asking as a real person and without any partisan attachment.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He can spend billions of dollars to bash Trump. It's not going to work. Trump supporters are wiser than that. It didn't work before and tripling down isn't going to change that. He will be wasting his money which is great for the economy.
edit on 29-5-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Arent there already more than enough nuliberal/neoliberal networks (news, political, news+political, etc)???

Shouldn't there be laws about foreign nationals dumping millions/billions of dollars into influencing our political parties / politicians / elections / government / military?????

Werent the liberals, I mean arent they still going completely out of their minds insane about alleged foreign influence in this past election (when it wasn't for their team)????????

Soros should be investigated just like trumps is being funded from foreign donors IF the democrats were actually honest.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Well, no one here is going to stop you joining his fan club.

I've seen him interviewed and he admitted that, aged 14, he worked with the Nazis to identify the Jews in his home town so that they could have their wealth and possessions taken from them before they were dealt with.
When asked if he had any regrets he said no, anyone else would've done the same, and besides, he took a cut.

Maybe I'm just a fussy old so and so but I choose who my friends are. No one else.

really?....you also chose your friends at the age of 14 in a Nazi occupied country?....tell us about that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join