It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Spends $80M To Launch New Anti-Trump Network

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Billionaire George Soros is throwing more good money after bad on yet another crazy project to go after Trump.

Some kind of new tax dodger organization has been formed to hire legions of trolls and puppets,

All because of the bitterness of losing hundreds of millions already on failed Democrat candidates nationwide.

He lost big with Hillary and fell hard on his head when she was exposed as a pure liar and cheater.

And they plan to use dried up Acorn people on top of it !

I guess this guy must be nuts to keep it alive.

George Soros Spends $80M To Launch New Anti-Trump Network Staffed By Former Acorn Employees

A NEW $80 MILLION ANTI-TRUMP NETWORK IS BEING LED BY AN ORGANIZATION WHOSE TOP FUNDER IS LIBERAL BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS AND WHICH EMPLOYS FORMER MEMBERS OF THE CONTROVERSIAL AND NOW-DEFUNCT ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS FOR REFORM NOW (ACORN).

The Center for Popular Democracy Action Fund, the 501(c)(4) sister organization of the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD), a New York-based nonprofit that receives the bulk of its funding from George Soros, announced at their spring gala Tuesday that they will be heading up the new $80 million anti-Trump network that will span 32 states and have 48 local partners, CNN reported.

The network will seek to mobilize new voters and fight voter identification laws. It will also focus on gerrymandering and automatic voter registration programs with an eye on the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

+10 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
IMO, George Soros is an international money launderer and uses these types of projects/groups/organizations to do it.

+10 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am sure that California and NY will be the first whore states to take money from the pimp.

Hopefully other states will tighten their voter rights laws so only American voters can exercise their rights.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I guess this guy must be nuts to keep it alive.

The people of earth must be nuts to keep Soros alive.

Well, I'm sure he doesnt have too much longer to harass us earthlings.

I hope he loses billions before his passing.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

CA has already hired Eric Holder. I wonder if he will be on Soros' payroll.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Unfortunately, he has already begun grooming his son to take his place.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh, that one is under Hillary's foundation payroll.

He is and has always been one of Hillary's lap dog.

+14 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't care if it's $80 trillion...

America ain't buyin what that communist is selling [anymore]...

-Chris

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why can't America just extradite the old Nazi collaborationist to Thailand to face his financial terrorism charges?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Arent there already more than enough nuliberal/neoliberal networks (news, political, news+political, etc)???

Shouldn't there be laws about foreign nationals dumping millions/billions of dollars into influencing our political parties / politicians / elections / government / military?????

Werent the liberals, I mean arent they still going completely out of their minds insane about alleged foreign influence in this past election (when it wasn't for their team)????????

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The content on this new network is sure to trigger the Trump supporters on a daily basis, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason this is being done. Widen the gap between the two parties, that's the only agenda Soros has, bashing Trump is just the way he goes about doing it.

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is outright election tampering.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And they plan to use dried up Acorn people on top of it ! I guess this guy must be nuts to keep it alive.

That was clever!!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I need to put this vid into the mix . Soros may actually be the one behind the prosecutor that was found in DWS district

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The content on this new network is sure to trigger the Trump supporters on a daily basis, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason this is being done. Widen the gap between the two parties, that's the only agenda Soros has, bashing Trump is just the way he goes about doing it.

The Trolls will make themselves obvious.

They did last year and they will this year.

Another 10 million down the drain.

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Soros is like a cockroach. He could survive a nuclear blast and spread his ideology to the post apocalyptic masses like a virus.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Soros is like a cockroach. He could survive a nuclear blast and spread his ideology to the post apocalyptic masses like a virus.

I heard he has his engrams in cryogenic stasis with specific instructions !!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And you ate every bit of it up.

They thank you for giving them the attention they are begging for.
edit on 5/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It will backfire like the hundreds of millions funneled to David Brock and Media Matters, Correct the Record, Share Blue, etc..

Trump never would have won the election without Brock's help.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Stinking
Obnoxious
Rancid
Old
Scumbag

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join