It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia hacked the DNC why didn't Comey demand the DNC Server?

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This makes no sense.

The Russian hacking is supposed to be this HUGE National Security issue yet the server that's the subject of this National Security issue was never looked at by the F.B.I.

That makes no sense at all.

This is why I don't think it was Russia who hacked the DNC. It was a sloppy hack and it was easily detected. THE F.B.I. WARNED THE DNC 11 TIMES!

These warning all occurred before any e-mails were hacked. The RNC was warned but they simply added some new security measures and stopped the hack.

WHY DIDN'T THE DNC DO ANYTHING AFTER THEY WERE WARNED BY THE F.B.I. THAT THEIR SYSTEMS WERE UNDER ATTACK?

Russia didn't hack the DNC! IT'S A LIE!

Why would the F.B.I. trust the words of a third party to look at a server that was this horrible threat to National Security? They said it was from Russia but the truth is, this was a sloppy hack most likely done by a private company and we don't even know if these e-mail were the target of the hack.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE SERVER!

You can know if the hackers targeted these e-mails and who had access to this e-mails. Did Seth Rich have access to these e-mails?

This is why I'm glad Comey was fired. The fact that he says this Russian Hacking story is this HUGE THREAT but he doesn't have the server that's the subject of this Russian Hacking looked at by the F.B.I. speaks volumes to this cover up and fraud.

Blaming the Russians does 2 things.

1. It protects Hillary and the DNC. This looks more like an inside job than Russia hacking.

2. It stops Trump from working with the Russians on issues like Terrorism. The Neocons from the left and the right make up the Deep State. They hate Russia and basically want WW3. They also hate that Trump doesn't want to spread democracy through the Middle East through Regime Change and Nation Building. This is why some of Trump's biggest bashers in the media are John McCain, Bill Kristol whose Father was one of the founders of the Neocons, Steph Hayes and more Neocons.

In Saudi, Trump said we don't want to force our way of life on you, the Neocons hated this. They're all about spreading democracy through regime change.

This story from Zero Hedge really nails this FAKE RUSSIA HACKING STORY! The real crime is the DNC cover up and the server never examined by the F.B.I.

The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing

This last little tidbit gives us some insight into what is perhaps the most curious aspect of the Russian-hackers-campaign-for-Trump story: the FBI’s complete dependence on Crowdstrike’s analysis. Amazingly, the FBI did no independent forensic work on the DNC servers before Crowdstrike got its hot little hands on them: indeed, the DNC denied the FBI access to the servers, and, as far as anyone knows, the FBI never examined them. BuzzFeed quotes an anonymous “intelligence official” as saying “Crowdstrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything they have concluded is not accurate.”

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is supposed to be this huge National Security issue yet the F.B.I. takes the word of a third party company hired by the DNC??? This aricle destroys Crowdstike which was the company the DNC hired.

As I’ve been saying for months, there is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC: none, zilch, nada. Yet this false narrative is the entire basis of a campaign launched by the Democrats, hailed by the Trump-hating media, and fully endorsed by the FBI and the CIA, the purpose of which is to “prove” that Trump is “Putin’s puppet,” as Hillary Clinton put it. Now the investigative powers of the federal government are being deployed to confirm that the Trump campaign “colluded” with the Kremlin in an act the evidence for which is collapsing.

This whole affair is a vicious fraud. If there is any justice in this world – and there may not be – the perpetrators should be charged, tried, and jailed.

www.zerohedge.com...

This whole Russia Hacking story stinks and it's a big lie that gives left wing liberals something to cry about and Neocons something to stop Trump from working with the Russians on the terrorist threat.
edit on 28-5-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"" If Russia hacked the DNC why didn't Comey demand the DNC Server? ""

Because CrowdStrike said they did.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think Comey, as it turns out, is a very confused individual. It's good he's out.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly, and sadly the Republicans in Washington have no backbone.

The only crimes that have been committed is with the unmasking of names and leaks. The DNC server and what really happened to Seth Rich and did he have access to the e-mails that were leaked.

There's no evidence of collusion. If there was it would have leaked. Insted you have the liberal networks making up news.

Liberals cry, Nunez recuses himself

Liberals cry, Sessions recuses himself

Liberals cry, Republicans cave with a special counsel.

What good is the majority if the Republicans are just going to stay on bended knees for 4 years?
edit on 28-5-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I think Comey, as it turns out, is a very confused individual. It's good he's out.

I see the character assassination plot is already working.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" If Russia hacked the DNC why didn't Comey demand the DNC Server? ""

Because CrowdStrike said they did.

Which effectively means the 'proof' it was Russia was Hillary Clinton's say so.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

It's one of the very suspicious unanswered questions. An allegation involving a national security threat requires federal investigation. It makes absolutely no sense that someone can makes such an accusation and then to refuse access to the crime scene to the proper authorities.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
All I can say is something huge is being covered up in the Dem Party.

Good question, OP.

Why didn't Comey demand to see the DNC computers if it was Russian hacking?

Why didn't Comey's agents who questioned Hillary at her home record their interview?

Why were four Pakistani IT guys given access to Democrat lawmakers' sensitive data when those guys had a history of suspicious activity? Were they even vetted? They even had passwords!

Why did the likes of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Joaquin Castro have these rogue IT guys with questionable backgrounds on their payroll?

Why wasn't the FBI aware of all this...or were they?

Lots of questions for Comey. Was he inept, disinterested, or complicit?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sumthin stinky

Sumthin stinky rill rill bad

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

It's one of the very suspicious unanswered questions. An allegation involving a national security threat requires federal investigation. It makes absolutely no sense that someone can makes such an accusation and then to refuse access to the crime scene to the proper authorities.
I would think that it was evidence and if the police wanted a piece of evidence that was in my possession and I refused to turn it over then I might be charged with obstruction of justice .

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You mean, a "nutjob"?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"The single greatest threat to america" obviously does not warrant even minimal real investigation.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
All I can say is something huge is being covered up in the Dem Party.

Good question, OP.

Why didn't Comey demand to see the DNC computers if it was Russian hacking?

Why didn't Comey's agents who questioned Hillary at her home record their interview?

Why were four Pakistani IT guys given access to Democrat lawmakers' sensitive data when those guys had a history of suspicious activity? Were they even vetted? They even had passwords!

Why did the likes of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Joaquin Castro have these rogue IT guys with questionable backgrounds on their payroll?

Why wasn't the FBI aware of all this...or were they?

Lots of questions for Comey. Was he inept, disinterested, or complicit?

Great questions!

Something Wicked this way Comes and it's called the DNC!

This stinks to high Heaven and the Republicans are so weak. Nobody is asking the right questions and it's because Democrats and Neocon Conservatives are invested in this fake Russia story.

This is why the Seth Rich case is an enigma!

Look how the Democrats and the liberal Media went nuts at the mere mention of Seth Rich. Hannity's job was threatened and he got too close to TPTB and they probably scared him to death.

The fact that Comey didn't have the F.B.I. look at the DNC server DESTROYS ANY RUSSIA STORY!

If this story is so important then why wouldn't you look at the server that has all of the answers?

It's like a burglar breaks into your house but the Police don't look at the house.

The Seth Rich story is huge and the cover up has reached a level that screams serious crimes have been committed. So again, Comey, the Democrats and Neocon act like the Russian hacking story is the biggest threat to National Security that we have ever seen, YET THE F.B.I. DOESN'T EXAMINE THE SERVER AT THE CENTER OF THIS GRAVE THREAT!!!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The MEDIA could learn a hell of a lot just by reading your posts. Facts...laid out perfectly. They only have bits and pieces...no matter what the story.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What i find strange is the democrats in congress now want the GOP Servers turned over to them claiming that the servers show GOP ties to Russia.
No what they want is to completely publish how the GOP won.
And then use that data to plant fake news by twisting the data.

They know that RT news used the data from the DNC servers to leak what the DNC was doing.
Not to help the liberals or the GOP but to use as propaganda ageist both parties.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

We know what is going on, is soo obvious but the fake news media and unnamed sources leak that the Democrats agenda is counting on takes center stage because they think this will keep the masses glue to none existing scandals in order to gain enough support to get some seats in 2018.

Their party is soo death that this the only chance they think they have.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There is no doubt at this point that Seth Rich was the wikileaks source for the DNC. It's crazy to see just how interconnected the establishment is with so many heavy hitters involved in covering up a single leak. How many others were killed trying to cover this up?

Loretta Lynch with Bill.

Comey's bizarre media appearance.

Donna Brazille, Debbie Wasserman and on and on.

When it started getting compared to Pizza, you can immediately recognize the severity of the accusations. If this truth ever did come out, ironically it would cast more light on pizzagate/child trafficking.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Comey is a Russian Agent And The only reason why they didn't DEMAND access to there Servers is because Comey already had the information being the FBI Director who Leaked the information to Putin via Kushner's Secret Backdoor Communications that he set up who in return leaked it to Julian. I mean its pretty obvious that Comey was a Triple Agent working for the DNC, GOP, and Russia.One minute hes for Hillary letting her off the Hook because Putin owed her a favor for selling 20% of Americas Uranium to him,and then the other he's on Trumps side by reopening the investigation followed by the DNC realizing hes a Russian Spy working for the GOP and calling for his removal and then when his usefulness ends Trump fires and hence where we get Obstruction of Justice from the DNC because they knew Comey was getting close to the smoking gun by asking for more resources to coup and then we learn they never asked for more resources because they already had sufficient resources enough.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More
Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Great post.

"Spreading democracy". That's funny.

Russia is aligned with Assad regime, who are the true good guys, who've been demonized by big corp. Libtard media.

join