It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Chancellor Merkel Warns; US & Britain no longer reliable partners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The isolation of America is underway. And nothing is more dangerous to power than isolation.

No it is not. Trump is in no way an isolationist. That is a Washington Post falsehood they are trying to spread.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

F#ck Merkel and her cronies. She is nothing more like a copy of Hillary the Leprechaun. It's unbelievable that my fellow citizens will still vote for her. Schulz is already D.O.A. F#cking SPD idiots couldn't get a better candidate and ran with him despite his non-existent charisma and zero personality. 90 f#cking million people and that's the best we can come up with? F#cking great. Merkel already won and i don't f#cking care anymore. Germans are too stupid to realize what's going on or to afraid of being called racist or whatever. Merkel not only failed this city no she failed the whole country and nobody gives a f#ck. Our children? Who cares, Our elders? Who cares. We don't have problems it's all just my f#cking imagination. F#ck this sh!t. We let now nearly 1.5 million refugees in and most of them are on welfare or other benefits. They are not even allowed to work here FFS. How f#cking retarded is that?

Merkel is reflecting and acting like a lunatic and my brainwashed country is cheering her on like it's a good thing. Thanks for nothing you dumb f#cks.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Tempter

I didn't say I want a global government.

What gains are you talking about then?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The fact that the globalists don't like Trump make me like him even more.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Tempter

I didn't say I want a global government.

What gains are you talking about then?

The fact that we have had good relationships with western Europe, UK, EU, whatever, and at times that has taken savvy diplomacy and work. Now it seems to be waning, does it not?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

F#ck Merkel and her cronies. She is nothing more like a copy of Hillary the Leprechaun. It's unbelievable that my fellow citizens will still vote for her. Schulz is already D.O.A. F#cking SPD idiots couldn't get a better candidate and ran with him despite his non-existent charisma and zero personality. 90 f#cking million people and that's the best we can come up with? F#cking great. Merkel already won and i don't f#cking care anymore. Germans are too stupid to realize what's going on or to afraid of being called racist or whatever. Merkel not only failed this city no she failed the whole country and nobody gives a f#ck. Our children? Who cares, Our elders? Who cares. We don't have problems it's all just my f#cking imagination. F#ck this sh!t. We let now nearly 1.5 million refugees in and most of them are on welfare or other benefits. They are not even allowed to work here FFS. How f#cking retarded is that?

Merkel is reflecting and acting like a lunatic and my brainwashed country is cheering her on like it's a good thing. Thanks for nothing you dumb f#cks.

Ha, tell us how you really feel!

You guys gonna get a lot more refugees in very short order if things don't get straightened out. I wish you all the best but it seems like it is going to get worse before it gets better.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah to hell with Merkel. Trump should change the US foreign policy to encourage more countries to leave the European Union. Cripple it if necessary.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I could tell by your OP that you were a loyal obama Follower. All I needed to know.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Her timing is incredible.
Its an affront to the day... Im an asshole. Believe that Id definitely close all bases and turn our back on Germany and her rapefugees invading Europe through the wide open back door in germany. When she is gone renegotiate with whomever is in power.... IF possible or if worth the annoyance. I feel terrible for the German people.... but like us, they have to suffer their leaders decisions.

We will ALWAYS be VERY strongly tied to the UK. Tough titties Merkel. The UK should put weaponized sharks with lasers on their heads in the channel.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: Groot
Dear god the arrogance and ignorance is outstanding, when the # has American done anything for Europe that wasn't to benefit itself?

Maybe the question should be "When has Europe done anything for America that wasn't to benefit itself?"

How much money does each European country make off of exports to the US, American tourism, American military bases, financial deals, foreign aid, etc.? Not to mention all the money spent by American taxpayers on helping to defend pretty much any European country that asks for it since the great world wars? Because other than a few European millitaries sending a handful of 'token" troops to the middle east I haven't really seen Europe doing much of squat for America except holding out an open hand expectantly for decades.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I can already guarantee you that she is going to be reelected. The SPD picked the worst candidate.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Advantage

I can already guarantee you that she is going to be reelected. The SPD picked the worst candidate.

I sure hate that for you guys. Ugh.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's not only the paris deal, finally some backbone within the EU.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: underwerks
The isolation of America is underway. And nothing is more dangerous to power than isolation.

No it is not. Trump is in no way an isolationist. That is a Washington Post falsehood they are trying to spread.

Yes, it is. Believe the person who has everything to gain by lying to you if you want, but know that reality sings a different tune.

Look at the reaction and reception around the world barely 6 months into this administration. That's not even debatable, and blaming it on everyone except Trump is only an indication of the length's people will go to rationalize his actions.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree, Trump is a business man he will not do anything that doesn't benefit the US first, no like in the past when US kept bending over for other countries.

He will make deals and that is what he is good at.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Nice story..

However, the only thing important to the US is its own interests.
This was the case during the breakup of Yugoslavia which led to a deterioration of transatlantic relations.
This was certainly the case in 2002/2003 because Europe was quite opposed to throwing bombs on targets in a country while the prefered route should have been diplomatic.
Certainly in the case of Iraq and the false Powellpoints, it shows how determined the US and UK were to invade Iraq.
We would be happy to see the US bases being dismantled within europe, but the US abviously will want to maintain its grip and intelligence with the help of the UK.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

To hell with Merkel. Her useless ass has trashed all of Europe.

Do I need to say anything more.

I think so, [fill this space................................................................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ]

Apart from that, Donald's soooo meaningful words, "Trump also reportedly described German trade practices as "bad, very bad," in Brussels talks last week, complaining that Europe's largest economy sells too many cars to the US.

He doesn't mention that American practices meant that Germany can't even look at their own extensive gold reserves in NY in their entirety, nobody can, except a peek at some of it, bad practice there and audits refused for Fort Knox, tut tut!
Nor does he mention that there is no return to mass employment in the manufacture of vehicles in the US as it used to be a good while ago now, or pretty much anywhere else for that matter, robots take out the donkey work these days, and it's only a matter of time before.......what?

Donald likes to take the piss out of those he talks to with forked tongue, the American people.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Merkel aside, the best thing about NATO, and its not much good, is that at least it kept the Europeans from still having internal wars.

Before NATO and the UN there was a war in Europe every few years going back centuries.

Today, other than that--keeping peace within Europe-- NATO is a bad deal for the world generally, as it has turned into an international strike force such as in Libya and gotten rotten results. And has kept the Russian American cold war hot, not a good thing to do with over 20 thousand nuclear weapons around.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

complaining that Europe's largest economy sells too many cars to the US

The fun part is that these cars are being manufactured within the US.
So he will destroy a lot of jobs

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
White House denies Trump threatened German automakers

The White House has pushed back on German media reports that President Donald Trump threatened to stop the sales of German cars in the United States.
Still, the administration is complaining about the U.S. trade deficit with Germany.
But major German automakers like BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz house plants in the Southern U.S.

The White House is shooting down reports in a German newspaper that President Donald Trump told leaders in Europe he would stop German car sales to the U.S.

The story was filed by the German newspaper Spiegel on Thursday. Since Trump's alleged threat was not recorded on audio or video, journalists brought it up Friday with Gary Cohn, the White House's chief economic advisor. Cohn said the reports are not true.

Possible misunderstanding? Or, does German journalists spew fake news, too?
edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join