It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump returns home from abroad — with a Twitter rant about fake news, leaks and ‘the enemy’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont get how unnamed sources are all of a sudden a big deal...
journalists have protected sources since forever.

as someone mentioned in another thread deep throat was unnamed for decades...

just cause they dont give their name and social does not mean it is not credible.

im not saying they all are but that does not mean none of them are.

I look at it like this. Unnamed source? Fine. BUT, the unnamed source is only as good as whoever is presenting the source. This is of course unless the information from the source bears some fruit.

None of the unnamed source information bore any fruit so far and I damned sure don't take CNN, ABC, CBS's etc. At their word that the source is legit that's just laughable. So yeah FAKE NEWS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont get how unnamed sources are all of a sudden a big deal...
journalists have protected sources since forever.

as someone mentioned in another thread deep throat was unnamed for decades...

just cause they dont give their name and social does not mean it is not credible.

im not saying they all are but that does not mean none of them are.

I look at it like this. Unnamed source? Fine. BUT, the unnamed source is only as good as whoever is presenting the source. This is of course unless the information from the source bears some fruit.

None of the unnamed source information bore any fruit so far and I damned sure don't take CNN, ABC, CBS's etc. At their word that the source is legit that's just laughable. So yeah FAKE NEWS.

<< 1  2   >>

join