It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narrative Destroyed: ‘White Supremacist’ Portland Stabbing Suspect Is A Bernie Bro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Huh, I honestly can say that I never once considered, let alone assumed, that disgusting killer's political leaning.

Am I in a minority or does everyone automatically do this these days?

I think it's automatic.

It's pathetic really. Crazy folks are crazy folks. They don't really need a political ideology to be violent, if they are already leaning towards violence.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

Prove that it's not the right doing it to make the left look bad. Disprove that the people doing it aren't right or left, but are just trouble makers (anarchists aren't left; looters aren't being political, they are just opportunists).

Peaceful protesting is different than rioting and looting.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If this thread was an attempt to stop division, it failed.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I wasn't quite that optimistic.

But maybe it helped... just a little... with someone... somewhere...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

...just trouble makers (anarchists aren't left; looters aren't being political, they are just opportunists).

"Opportunists" -- thank you!!! I was wracking my brain trying to come up with the appropriate word for such folks and was having a total brain fart -- doh!

The vast majority of these folks don't really have political ideologies -- just personal self-serving agendas (and some mental disorders). They do what works for them in that moment.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Prove that it's not the right doing it to make the left look bad. Disprove that the people doing it aren't right or left, but are just trouble makers (anarchists aren't left; looters aren't being political, they are just opportunists).

So Soros funded mobs and ghettoized black people breaking and burning # could just as easily lean right? You think the large swaths of unemployed losers rioting on work days cause Ann Coulter might want to speak are secret conservative agents? It's hard to argue with you when you're operating from a different reality than the rest of us.
edit on 29-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So Soros funded mobs and ghettoized black people breaking and burning # could just as easily lean right? You think the large swaths of unemployed losers rioting on work days cause Ann Coulter might want to speak are secret conservative agents? It's hard to argue with you when you're operating from a different reality than the rest of us.

Not to speak for kaylaluv, but...

I took her comment to mean that just as you cannot prove the negative -- that it isn't the right causing trouble to make the left look bad -- that neither can she prove the negative, that it isn't the whole wide left causing the trouble, but anarchists and self-serving opportunists...

Just like Soros. He has no allegiance to anyone or anything but his own self-interests. So he pays "useful idiots" to further his agenda. For those who find a perverse pleasure and satisfaction in wreaking havoc and destruction and inflicting pain and violence -- those who would do it for free! -- getting paid is just the icing on the cake. It's about the money -- not the politics. Not all, but plenty.

And let's not also forget the agent provocateurs paid for with our tax dollars...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think it was an attempt to inform people.
Are you implying the thread shouldn't have been authored?
At least there is a portion of the right that is trying to keep a dialogue open here.
Wish I could say the same for a large portion of the left. Dialogue seems to have broken down.

I think it's important to point out the large portion of mentally unstable people that flocked to Bernie Sanders and his rhetoric. These people are not productive safe members of society. Bernie convinced them to leave their respective "safe space" and join "his revolution". Now look where we are at! ANTIFA openly caring communist flags and assaulting non-violent people with bike locks and bricks. Yet they still manage to get their collective butts kicked when actually opposed.

This will go back and forth until the state is called in to squash both sides.
edit on 29-5-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think the thread was an attempt to say it's not productive to point fingers at the right or the left.

Yet here you are pointing fingers at the left.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So you mean to tell me it's true that we have a severe lack of actual Nazis

Hey but we sure got some fascist.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I've personally seen at least a couple thread / video case studies proving that specific Antifa criminal individuals are: one a hardcore communist SJW, and another was a Berkeley SJW professor.

Dont think I hadn't been pondering if Antifa ala Berkeley weren't agent provocateurs out doing Black Bloc tactics to discredit the libs.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the biggest threat to america are white males, same as it has ever been. once we can all agree on the truth we can move forward. black crime is based on economics , white crime such as this is based on hate. black guy shoots hes a thug, white guy shoots hes mentally ill. people are ridiculous. seems white men are mostly in fear of losing privilege. well get used to it

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Actions speak louder than words.

And negative words don't accomplish anything. Except more division.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
the biggest threat to america are white males, same as it has ever been. once we can all agree on the truth we can move forward. black crime is based on economics , white crime such as this is based on hate. black guy shoots hes a thug, white guy shoots hes mentally ill. people are ridiculous. seems white men are mostly in fear of losing privilege. well get used to it

Black Power = GOOD, White Power = EVIL, right????

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

Statistically speaking, the greatest threat to anyone and everyone is men -- of all "colors" -- who commit the vast majority of violent crime.

But there's no sense in throwing all men under the same bus either.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Truth is the states that voted Democrat,Washington,Oregon,Idaho are headquarters for white supremist's,and of no suprise these states consume most of country's liquor,and are welfare states

Yeah, that's pretty common in some parts up here, not everyone of course as a lot of it was ran out of here(see Hayden Compound).

However, Idaho is mainly Republican. These WNs are not Democrats*.

There's a background history in the NW that designated places as a "white sanctuary" as far back as the 1880s-Article about Portland.

If you go to prison or even jail you may be countered with joining a supremacy gang, under the guise of protection, many fall right for it. Very true and may have seen someone mention this on the site?

More current source

Other info on racist NW succession:

Yes, in Covington’s upside-down world, it is whites who are the slaves, quietly preparing for rebellion and secession.

Covington freely uses derogatory terms for minorities and women, speaks of “#-# white traitors,” and calls Hillary Clinton the “Hilldebeast” or the “Sea Hag.” His July 2 show includes a performance of a jazz-folk Holocaust denial song (“The holocaust is not what it appears to be … an impossibility,”), a review by “Gretchen” of a book on practical Odinism (a kind of neo-paganism), a Nazi SS marching song, and commentary on the recent Supreme Court decision on what he calls “sodomitic marriage.”

Source

A lot of them don't support Trump either but consider to be Conservative /Right Wing and/or Libertarian and namely Alt Right(by Spencer).

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I wasn't quite that optimistic.

But maybe it helped... just a little... with someone... somewhere...

The same was pointed out about his ex support of Bernie in the main thread as people took it as current support. It didn't help there because of people's own convictions there was strong belief he's a Bernie supporter and likely a shill to make Trump look bad.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks for adding so much to the thread -- much to ponder and much appreciated!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks for adding so much to the thread -- much to ponder and much appreciated!

No problem heart wrenching on the community there and over into the rest of the NW. Trying to make sense of it, as many want to know what's going on.

edit on 29-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: better word

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join