It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narrative Destroyed: ‘White Supremacist’ Portland Stabbing Suspect Is A Bernie Bro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He went from being a Bernie supporter to Trump supporter. What do you expect from a mentally ill person?

We can both agree mentally ill, but the narrative was White Supremacist Trump supporter...Got to love the media...No false flags or fake news there...

Yeah. I'm sure some are anti Trump but generally they support him. Hell the KKK endorses him.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Some good points were made by members and the O.P , however when similar crimes are committed by Blacks and other minorities, their mental state is rarely brought into the equation, simply put, they are described as "Thugs" with no attempt to humanized them and the obviously degenerate home or community from which they sprang.

Excellent point -- thank you for making. We're talking about a pattern of half-truths, mis-truths and un-truths, based upon the labels we slap on people and the boxes we put them in.

And too often, real and material root causes and contributory factors are ignored for an ideological slant.

The same general principles are applicable on many levels in many situations.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

But it did provide such a good opportunity to re-state the true point of the post

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He went from being a Bernie supporter to Trump supporter. What do you expect from a mentally ill person?

We can both agree mentally ill, but the narrative was White Supremacist Trump supporter...Got to love the media...No false flags or fake news there...

Yeah. I'm sure some are anti Trump but generally they support him. Hell the KKK endorses him.

Actually...

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

Still waiting for that disavow.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Washington Times. I'm surprised to be honest.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I was just about to post similar -- but you beat me to it!

Thank you

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Anyway as I have stated I am sure some are anti Trump but we are talking about the alt-right in general. Throw a dart on them and you are sure to land on pro Trump.

www.washingtonpost.com... b4cd7

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Anyway as I have stated I am sure some are anti Trump but we are talking about the alt-right in general. Throw a dart on them and you are sure to land on pro Trump.

I think Trump is quickly losing his luster -- at least for the alt-right. They were none too happy with his Syrian missile strike (which surprised me). I believe there have been other complaints. I don't think he's done much at all to make them happy!

And that's fine by me

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I think Trump is quickly losing his luster -- at least for the alt-right. They were none too happy with his Syrian missile strike (which surprised me). I believe there have been other complaints. I don't think he's done much at all to make them happy!

And that's fine by me

Yeah. Trump never fail to amuse me. Trump supporters are losing their heads left and right (see what I did there?).

Anyway it's pretty odd for alt-right to support Hillary since she's pro minorities, pro Muslim and pro immigration.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What exactly is the alt-right, besides being a buzzword liberals like to use to paint anyone who disagrees with them as a neo-Nazi?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

What exactly is the alt-right, besides being a buzzword liberals like to use to paint anyone who disagrees with them as a neo-Nazi?

As much as you want it to be true us liberals didn't invent the word.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

They didn't invent the word Nazi either, but still use it to the same effect. I just think it's funny that the only people anyone ever really hears talking about the alt-right is liberal media outlets.

I mean hell, Hillary Clinton was the one who popularized the word in her deplorable speech.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They didn't invent the word Nazi either, but still use it to the same effect. I just think it's funny that the only people anyone ever really hears talking about the alt-right is liberal media outlets.

The conservative media outlets do the same. It's all the same bird.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Violence is not wrong because it's committed by someone on the left or on the right... violence is wrong because violence is wrong and must be condemned and denounced for that reason, without regard for the accompanying ideology.

And yet for the last year, since I started paying close attention to things again, I've observed hundreds of threads now, covering a great many case studies of all this turmoil the Social Justice obsessed left has churned up, and almost not ever in any of the threads do we see leftists come in and virtue signal whatever against the perps.

INSTEAD, we see them come storming in and deflect heat off the perps, defend the logic that drives them, and so on. No matter the malicious depth & scale of the hyper-bigoted madness of each case topic. And often with a fury.

All the while this mass scale oppression the SJ obsessed left carries on about, was all a fantasy. The white supremacy obsessed right, that is whites, was a tall tale of delusion when all this started. And it still yet is.

But the Social Justice obsessed left keeps running this hard open season on whitey game, effectively creating in the process this 'white nationalism' counter-current thing, and the mainstream left keeps defending them, keeps deflecting for them, etc, to such a degree that for me they have been literally indistinguishable.

Going by the people in this very site.

And believe you me, I've been paying very close attention to this stuff, for about exactly one year now, since I finally started took a break from deliberately avoiding social and mainstream partisan media trends after a 5 year go of it. And I dont forget hardly a peep, as memory is my curse / blessing.

And all along, in most of the threads I've got involved with, that has me surely one of the most hated by the left in this place, I keep framing my points like this:

THIS IS ON ALL OF YOU SUPPOSED MAINSTREAM MODERATE LEFT, BECAUSE THE SJW HORDES YOU'RE ALLOWING REPRESENT LIBERALISM ARE THE SOURCE OF OUR SOCIAL TURMOIL NOW, AND INSTEAD OF RUN THEM OFF, YOU ALWAYS INSTEAD SEEM TO COME IN SWINGING ON THEIR BEHALF.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

not ever in any of the threads do we see leftists come in and virtue signal whatever against the perps.

That's because you have selective attention. I, for one, have been condeming Antifa, SJWs and BLM. What's that noise? Oh that's your head imploding. Oops. My bad.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Check out the website of the person who coined the term to get an idea.
Richard Spencer

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You say that and yet I see you in all these threads taking all offense to everything everyone saying. But then you get called out and then you go oh, well of course thats bad but wahhh quit criticizing leftists.

Well guess what, this SJW crap, thats the leftist platform now for all intensive purposes.

I've told you before, figure out your own counter-current to them. Start threads about it. That's what I'd do.

Instead you're spend your time arguing with people in these threads pissed off about the SJW antics, all while acting like you're somehow a good guy.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's pretty ironic you should say that since I don't see you condemning the alt-right.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Have your say. Make your case.

I have already stated mine and will stand by it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Check out the person who coined the term snowflake, does this mean I can label anyone still screeching about Trump's victory as a part of Project Mayhem?

'Fight Club' Writer Takes Credit for "Snowflake" Term

edit on 28-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join