It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narrative Destroyed: ‘White Supremacist’ Portland Stabbing Suspect Is A Bernie Bro

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Doesn't matter who he voted for...

Exactly -- as noted in the OP.

...he still mouths the same angry ignorant garbage that the pro pedophilia website you just re-posted pushes.

Exactly -- folks of all political ideologies and supporters of all candidates can be disgusting and reprehensible and violent creatures.

Thank you for reaffirming my point

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No, thank you. I am not inclined to dilute my point or derail my post by jumping through your partisan hoops.

Bad behavior comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. Period.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This is an example of a white liberal racist.

edit on 5/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Completely agree. The western world (I have no information on the other worlds that exist) is turning into a caricature of itself. For so long did we lambast the "old enemy" of the Soviet Union for its media manipulation, thought control and general bad showmanship that to live, nowadays, in the utter filth that is presented to us through our own media brings me much pain.

I'm definitely with you there, and it's definitely disheartening. But I'm thinking too that has given us an advantage over our younger counterparts. We were told and shown how the truth can be tweaked and distorted for political purposes... and we were determined to be better than that. I guess not anymore... but we can hope for the future.... and share that once-conventional wisdom every chance we get!

Good job on the point of the thread.

The main issue I have is how the media is shaping our political identity.

Here's the thing, I am not right wing by any stretch of the imagination. I have and have always had friends of many different races, religions and all that jazz. And yet this is the group into which I now fall.

The media needs to butt the F out of our lives and not try to steer us like bullocks through the gates of what is an immensely trying time. But no, they won't, because someone has told them that they must shape the future.

F the future I say.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Jonjonj because: Format

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This has more to do with white supremacy and islamaphobia than any particular political leaning.

White nationalism is the enemy here, and that goes for any political party that wants to normalize those types of attitudes as well.

On whatever side of the spectrum you tell yourself you are..

Very true. I would only expand on that to say that any/all ideologies in the eyes of a violent person can become an excuse for violence and mayhem.

It's the violence (and other bad behavior) that must be addressed. Folks can think what they want as long as they don't use it as justification for bludgeoning and murder, etc.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

To be fair, he was a Bernie supporter, then a Trump supporter, then threatens to kill everyone who voted for either of them. Then praises Trump for being the anti-christ and wishes he would have voted for him.

Reading through his Facebook is 3 shades of crazy.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This is an example of a white liberal racist.

That's a good interview...thanks.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22285552]Boadicea

Methinks I'm gonna mask up and start assaulting anyone wearing a Hillary shirt. Maybe a few Home Invasion [sic] if you got that stupid sign in front of yer [sic] house. Maybe just throw rocks thru yer windows...

And yet there is no possibility that anyone in the DNC would have been so upset over what they were doing to Bernie to release the emails...had to be the Russians/Trump...lol

Plus I think he will make it legal to get stoned in public and Elementary schools....

Well at least this guy is right that we need more drugs in our middle schools.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

To be fair, he was a Bernie supporter, then a Trump supporter, then threatens to kill everyone who voted for either of them. Then praises Trump for being the anti-christ and wishes he would have voted for him.

Wow! Thank you for that. I tried to go to his FB page but had to sign in to see it, and I'm not on FB.

Three shades of crazy sounds about right.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow! Thank you for that. I tried to go to his FB page but had to sign in to see it, and I'm not on FB.

Three shades of crazy sounds about right.

If you read some of his older posts, one of the things he was most proud about was his "extremism" on anything he believed.

I think it was probably that more than anything. That explains his devotion to Bernie, then Trump, then hating both of them and everyone that voted for them.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why do they use the word White with the word racist? I don't think anyone other than whites can be a racist, so just saying racist means white people...lol

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And yet there is no possibility that anyone in the DNC would have been so upset over what they were doing to Bernie to release the emails...had to be the Russians/Trump...lol

That's one of the things that bemuses me the most -- this idea that the Democrats/Left is so united and cohesive when there are clear signs to the contrary to anyone paying attention! And have been for a long time.

Plus, when we crunch the numbers, there are more self-identified third party/independent voters than there are Republicans or Democrats. But everything is presented to us within this left/right paradigm.

Nothing is what it seems...

link   

and supporters of all candidates can be disgusting and reprehensible and violent creatures.

So why are you re-posting propaganda from a disgusting and reprehensible source, ie: Little Miss Milo?

Regardless what your pro pepe source claims the fact of the matter is this deranged individual spouts the same nonsense as the alt-right(wanna be natzi (sic..) crowd.

Trying to lay this behavior at the feet of "berniebros" is disingenuous at best & quite frankly blatant projection on it's face.

People who support Bernie's progressive policies aren't the ones running around screaming "muslem, foryner, immigrints, bad"

No this nut job was fully ensconced in the rhetoric of the (right).

K~

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There is a real problem with the far left. The violence, rioting and intimidation we are seeing is pretty shocking. It's not a big progression for some of those thugs and crazies to take it a step further and start killing people. Something must be done to sort the situation out.

*Ahem* You forgot to include the far right as well.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One thing that came to mind with this case is Portland is extremely Liberal and to say that a Trump supporter lives there is a rare animal indeed.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Well true, but in the end it is a numbers game as to what is considered a major threat or not. Right now the far left have the numbers to be a threat....

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well true, but in the end it is a numbers game as to what is considered a major threat or not. Right now the far left have the numbers to be a threat....

I must be pretty scary to you.
BOO!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I must be pretty scary to you.
BOO!

Not you, but 100 of you at the same time all pissed off that their beloved Hillary lost could be..do you disagree? Personally I'm 6'5" 280lbs 28 year vet...not much scares me, but a mob might make me to things I really do not want to do.

As I said it is a numbers game...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Huh, I honestly can say that I never once considered, let alone assumed, that disgusting killer's political leaning.

Am I in a minority or does everyone automatically do this these days?

It's a function of the 24/7 press cycle and the it's current insanity. Before the bodies are even cold, they start wondering what the motive is and speculating, and there is a real drive the use it to claim moral superiority for this or that political ideology.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's a numbers game because the media portrays as such.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join