It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tweens + concert + bombing = very little photos.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Fair enough

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The impact on seeing those videos could be life changing. We are under attack and people are brushing it off like this is normal... People need to feel this kind of thing instead of just being shocked.

It really depends on the individual.

For many people, they should not see this. Some people are warriors though. We need to awaken our sleeping warriors because this is obviously a MASSIVE problem and we could have dealt with all these events and reasons for them long ago.

I am the guy who calls for extreme measures when dealing with life or death because I see the possibility of this getting out of hand and going extreme but not of our choice. If this is the new normal what will the extreme be? fox hole shoot outs like the middle east but on home soil? It's all possible. I am never the one to claim my tactics are always right but I love the discussion that follows. Stop all immigration legal and illegal and start a ground assault on ISIS. People are dying anyway, let's make it the people who are willing to.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

From time to time, moderators have to remove images and videos of gore. I completely agree with you.

I've seen more gore as a moderator than I ever would have done otherwise. For example, someone once posted an image from the Boston bombings that is blazed into my memory.

We don't always have a 'need to know' when it comes to atrocities. Sometimes it's a kindness to us all and more often a courtesy to friends and families of the victims.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Nobody's brushing it off we are keeping calm and carrying on .. we're British , that's what we do.

We have dealt with terrorism for decades , while the attack on Manchester is appealing it was nothing new , we survived the Birmingham pub bombings we'll survive this.

There is no need for shock value , we're all sophisticated enough to know what the scene was like.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nobody's brushing it off we are keeping calm and carrying on .. we're British , that's what we do.

We have dealt with terrorism for decades , while the attack on Manchester is appealing it was nothing new , we survived the Birmingham pub bombings we'll survive this.

There is no need for shock value , we're all sophisticated enough to know what the scene was like.

Its admirable... and the way it should be dealt with. Terrorists cant be allowed to win by everyone being terrorized or spreading fear and gore. MOST of us dont need such examples as we are well aware of the tragedy and would execute the idiot ourselves if he hadnt blown himself up first.

I recall seeing pics.. now all over the internet... of the children in the UK continuing to go to school and people LIVING even after Blitzkrieg. Seems the kiddos dont know that Keep Calm and Carry On is a real thing and not just a funny tshirt.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I was in Manchester today to watch the GM Run and it was cool. Very friendly atmosphere and everyone was relaxed. There was a heightened police presence although I could be wrong. Didn't see any armed police in the centre just lots of units circling the outskirts and plenty of officers stationed in town.

It was great seeing so much normality considering the bombing was less than a week ago. Nothing says FU to the terrorists like tens of thousands of people eating ice-creams on a sunny afternoon.

ETA - just realised I didn't take any pictures. Not sure if it makes your argument or mine

edit on 5.28.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Any pics from ground zero? You need a pretty big bomb to kill 22 and injure 50 right? Must of left a crater? The date of the attack also is suspect. Pattern on that date.
edit on America/ChicagoSun, 28 May 2017 23:47:26 -0500Sun, 28 May 2017 23:47:26 -05002017-05-28T23:47:26-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
It seems a little off to me that in a world were young kids refuse to put their phone down or aknowledge a proper setting to put the phone down, that we have very little photo evidence of the bombing. Now I am willing to assume that out of fear NONE of the people starting filming. What I am not willing to accept is that 10k young teens went to a concert and most didn't have their phones out. I want to examine the footage, maybe im looking in the wrong places. Thoughts?

As I see it, I rekon about 90% of kids would have had their phone out and about 40 % of them would have been filmming at any one time. Human nature being what it is means that about 90% of the phones that were recording would have swung in the direction which the blast came from.

Therefor about 50& of the phone actually filming would have swung to blast so about 90% of that 50% of phones would contain footage of the blast.

Question is, how many parents of the kids who had the blast and the next 30 seconds, on their phones would have deleted without any further thought thinking they dont want their child to be terrorised by watching it again.

On the other hand there only needs 1% of the phones that filmed the blast which have blast content on them to be posted.

I expect that 'authorities" would have immediately recommended that parents delete all film off their childs phone. Has this happend yet?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

A lot is strange about this, most notably the state being aware of him and some how not being able to stop him.

Same thing with the Melbourne Burk street car driver that done whirleys in the intersection and drove down the street and supposedly killed 6 people.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You are a nobody and do not deserve to see any of those pics.
Their parents don't want you to see them. Their friends don't want you to see them. The people that loved them do not want you looking at their bodies. Who the # are you to even ask something like that?

The police have those pics and videos to be sure. You are not a cop or detective.

edit on 29-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
a reply to: Lagrimas

Oh AND a girl that was at the event accidentally said "it definitely wasnt a bomb" in her interview. Freudian slip?

How would she know what a bomb sounds like? She probably imagined it different from TV and movies. These are teens ffs, they may pretend but they don't know everything, they are just kids in a maturing body. I wouldn't give too much depth into this one particular statement.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

pffft. I wish I could laugh in your face instead of threw ext.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What a joke.

The Boston bombing was replayed over and over and images of horrific death/maiming were everywhere.

This nonsense about too gory is stupid. Show us the evidence of even the guy walking in or something and popping himself otherwise its nonsense.

30 or more cameras, 1000 or more people, police were watching him..but no evidence of said event.

Right...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The bomb did not go off inside the arena - it was in the foyer area.
Not sure that many would get their phones out on the way out to take pictures of a bomb scene if they were in it... they'd be running.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join