It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tweens + concert + bombing = very little photos.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It seems a little off to me that in a world were young kids refuse to put their phone down or aknowledge a proper setting to put the phone down, that we have very little photo evidence of the bombing. Now I am willing to assume that out of fear NONE of the people starting filming. What I am not willing to accept is that 10k young teens went to a concert and most didn't have their phones out. I want to examine the footage, maybe im looking in the wrong places. Thoughts?
edit on 28-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

There was some Phone footage shown on the news in the BBC reports. It could be that all the other footage captured was to graphic. There is other thinking on this point though. A picture of one supposedly drowned immigrant child is posted wall to wall in the UK media, but pictures of victims of an Islamic terror attack dont get shown. Make of that what you will.

edit on 28-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

A lot is strange about this, most notably the state being aware of him and some how not being able to stop him.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That is more likely to be a resource issue than a conspiracy. Although you could argue that underfunding is conspiracy if it is deliberate

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Selective media has been an issue for a while. Its a shame. You'd think a lot of videos of this would be popping up all over the internet.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The tweens were probably too terrified by the grim specter of death to pull out their phones.

This makes me so sad

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Usually i would agree but... there was a crisis actors training session in manchester in 2016. The stage manager came on the PA system after the loud bang and said "dont worry nothing has happened". The local ambulance men have come forward and admitted that "they werent allowed to go to the scene of the bomb" and were horrified. Plus the US released crime scene photos to "reinforce" the truth of the attack AND the british media has been caught using two ALREADY previously dead people as "victims". Im agnostic, but it is weird. Where is the blood? And if people died, where are the seriously injured? Confusing to say the least.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Oh AND a girl that was at the event accidentally said "it definitely wasnt a bomb" in her interview. Freudian slip?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Like I say, im agnostic. But i dont think theres any reason not to question what we are presented with. However, surely staging this would be too hard? Isnt there someone from manchester that can properly investigate all the local hospitals? To find the truth? I just need to know one way or another, but what why are there so many loose ends??

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas

Oh AND a girl that was at the event accidentally said "it definitely wasnt a bomb" in her interview. Freudian slip?

Because in ideal situations individual witnesses can perceive things differently so scared young teenagers must be covering up when they give their perception of a fluid scenario.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Just while im at it. I predict Corbyn will win because of this.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Theres always the thing of the location as it was outside, people would of taken plenty inside and shared them but its that bit between the security and the public thats always the worth, and i'd doubt many kids will really want to be seen with their parents etc.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Lagrimas

Because in ideal situations individual witnesses can perceive things differently so scared young teenagers must be covering up when they give their perception of a fluid scenario.

Like I say. I dont know. I simply dont know. But I would have thought that it would be more clear cut and that I would know. That is what is weird about it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

That's understandable. People here record from the entrance into a stadium so maybe I am just over expecting.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi I'm from Manchester as has been said in other threads. Iv spoken to my friends missus a couple off days back and she's a ward sister in A&E at Manchester Royal. She wasn't supposed to be on duty but went to work as soon as she heard what happened. She witnessed a number of adults and older children being treated that night/morning. I'm not sure of the exact number treated there. But shes been pretty cut up over it and so are most of the staff involved.
Something definitely happened that night, probable was a bomb.
Obviously this still could be a false flag but people definitely were injured.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Care to share some links and/or make a thread?

Admittedly Iv been lazy with this one... would love to see some things like that in a thread and we can let the skeptics do what they do... really help weed out the crap.

Hopefully you'll share some of these things if not, no worries I'll juSt have to research myself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Funem

Hi I'm from Manchester as has been said in other threads. Iv spoken to my friends missus a couple off days back and she's a ward sister in A&E at Manchester Royal. She wasn't supposed to be on duty but went to work as soon as she heard what happened. She witnessed a number of adults and older children being treated that night/morning. I'm not sure of the exact number treated there. But shes been pretty cut up over it and so are most of the staff involved.
Something definitely happened that night, probable was a bomb.
Obviously this still could be a false flag but people definitely were injured.

Ok thanks for the info. Im really not trying to be direspectful here im just noticing things. Why did the ambulance men say they werent allowed to go?? Cos enough had already gone I suppose. Youre brand new i notice. Welcome.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Care to share some links and/or make a thread?

Admittedly Iv been lazy with this one... would love to see some things like that in a thread and we can let the skeptics do what they do... really help weed out the crap.

Hopefully you'll share some of these things if not, no worries I'll juSt have to research myself.

Hang on ill try get it all for you. Watch this space

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Crisis training
youtu.be...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Oh sorry my bad, it was firefighters not ambulance men
www.mirror.co.uk...

top topics