It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nightmare God turned around in a moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes. A very similiar thing is unfolding for me right now.

To say I had given up on love is the understatement of the century. I truly thought I'd accepted it would not in th cards for me and no matter how hard I tried, I destroyed basically everything I touched.

But then, love found me and it's almost like I'm living in the scariest but most wondrous and heartbreaking, earth shattering fairy tale. I'm both humbled and terrified. Excited beyond measure, but very lost.

Thank you for sharing your story! That is so beautiful and I am so happy you found love. Your story definitely means a lot for me!

😊

My story is so surreal, I have to talk about it in the abstract for fear of being committed! Lol. I wrote up some of the insights though I was given in the form of a short story.

Jesus Christ and Christ Consciousness is very real. And God is pure unconditional love. God just needs us to try our best to be honest with ourselves and each other and through Christ Consciousness our dreams will come true. Thank you. Also praise be to Satan who is Jesus Christ's other moniker. Jesus is both our salvation and our Dark Mirror. That is how he died for our sins.

edit on 28-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
This is just my thing, but I do NOT believe God is some old dude who grants wishes. I apparently dont believe in the same god as modern xtians, do not label myself as a xtian, and ridicule some things concerning xtianity. Thats mainly because the God I completely and totally believe in and fear is the I Am. I believe in Jesus as the Christ, but not this poor dopey sap running around letting folks slap him and hollering about love. Most xtians wouldnt know love for their fellow humans if it fell out of the sky on their faces and wiggled. They hate a lot though, thinking their hate is justified and "godlike". They forgot to read the NT even though they claim to follow a christ. Ive seen them on here and in real life displaying the most arrogant brand of hatred for everything they disagree with and use the bible as their shield... it wont protect them. Id rather deal with an honest luciferian than a modern xtian pseudo puritan hypocrite.

I dont have all of the answers, no one does, but I am a long time student of many religions and belief systems. This God is what I came to know as the one God above others. If given a lie detector test I could not deny my singular and complete belief and fear of this God. I also do not pray for favors or wishes... I ONLY pray for mercy and a sovereign Gods decision. I think Xtians turn so many away.. due to their godly words and lifestyle. No one can respect or worship or fear a God who is such a neutered dope like the modern xtian god.

What a hateful and condescending sounding post 😕

<< 1   >>

join