It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI weapons were stolen in DC the night of Seth Rich's murder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So even this thread has to be predominantly partisan?

Come on guys, let us speculate without the partisan crap just this once dagnabit!

This is only partisan because it happened to be on the same day Rich was killed.

What field office waa thos armory stolen from? Is there anything else happening in that particular region that might give us some insight? Or are we truly, automatically attaching this the the SR story?

There may be another scheme at play here as well. Let us use our deductive reasoning and see what we can find, eh?

Quit bickering!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Why wouldn't the PD release what video they have of the murder to the public?

They must have it on video, they knew there were two assailants.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wrong, my cousin, a women from a very prestigious law school was recruited by the FBI. Maybe most are glamorized cops, many certainly are incompetent dolts. We have been indoctrinated in America to think there are best and brightest. a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why are you thinking in such black and white terms? If this was a DNC hit on Seth, which according to the Podesta emails they wanted to send a message to prevent future leaks, then why couldn't the stolen guns be a message to the fbi for Comey running Hillary's name through the mud just five days prior? The message being don't F with us or we'll make the Seth Rich murder look like a fbi hit, the same way they have been able to convince most people that Russia hacked the dnc.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Why are you thinking in such black and white terms? If this was a DNC hit on Seth, which according to the Podesta emails they wanted to send a message to prevent future leaks, then why couldn't the stolen guns be a message to the fbi for Comey running Hillary's name through the mud just five days prior? The message being don't F with us or we'll make the Seth Rich murder look like a fbi hit, the same way they have been able to convince most people that Russia hacked the dnc.

I think you're spot on with the "sending a message" probability.

ETA: I'm still thinking "they" have something on Comey.

edit on 29-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

It just keeps getting more and more absurd.
Occams razor.. between conflicting hypothesis the one making the FEWEST ASSUMPTIONS SHOULD BE CHOSEN.
Logic.

edit on 5292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Three points , gentlemen.

1. Its very satisfying to see that many of you are learning how the game is really played.

2. If this case is as simple as stated, why has all relevant information and details not been released for public comsuption ?

3. The real story of activities and actions taken at the hospital may very well be surprising.

Buck

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: queenofswords

So they werent skilled pro's, but they had the skills to plan and pull off two separate operations, where they had to be able to predict & track & time the movements of other individuals, one of them and FBI agent no less, and pull off job #1 (steal the FBI safe box without getting caught), break into the safe box (job #2) in time to pull off job #3 (murder a guy in broad daylight without getting caught)???

Did it ever even occur to you, if they hedged the job on having the handgun from the safe box, how in the world would they even know about the safe box to begin with, and then how could they be sure it would be inside it when they happened to make their attempt to steal it (and then attempt to break into it, in time) that day???

And spare me 'oh well maybe it was an FBI agent'. Like such a dirty agent wouldn't already have / have access to better low key gun options.

No offense, yo, but this whole exorcise is retarded and grows increasingly so the longer it goes on.

If Seth was clipped by professionals they would have throwaway pieces. There would be no need to steal an FBI piece which would be more risky than buying a stolen gun on the street. If Seth was killed by local shooters for hire, their bodies may have already been recovered but are probably not associated with the Seth murder. Counting on the possibility of a theft in a time sensitive elimination overly complicates things.
He was shot in the back, twice, and died at a hospital. This says local shooters or a botched robbery attempt. Real pro's would have left him dead in the street with close range wounds to the head or heart.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jaws1975

It just keeps getting more and more absurd.
Occams razor.. between conflicting hypothesis the one making the FEWEST ASSUMPTIONS SHOULD BE CHOSEN.
Logic.

I said "if" the dnc was responsible, assumptions indeed! So if I'm an assassin, all I need to do is frame it like something else and I'm good to go, right? Thanks occams razor!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: essentialtremors

Why wouldn't the PD release what video they have of the murder to the public?

They must have it on video, they knew there were two assailants.

Yea I don't know.
We don't know virtually any specifics on tje case really.
There may not actually be video and the only reason they know that there were two assailants is because of two different bullets.

It may also be that if any video exists, it just might not be clear enough, or doesn't show anything of value towards identifying the assailants.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I can't find the article but I know a couple of places online found a story about 2 men mysteriously killed in a parking lot the day after the rich murder in North Carolina? They were alluding that these were the "guns for hire"

It's a stretch but this whole story is just getting more wild by the day so who knows

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Double homicide victims identified

Link

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Exactly....

If this was done by the clintons hired assassins.. they really suck....

If you want it to look like a robbery.. you rob the person lol..

A pro isn't stealing FBI guns to do it.. that is just laughable..

They prob are not gonna be close enough for rich to have defensive wounds...

Most importantly, how bad must the evidence for the conspiracy be if the family thinks it is BS???

The people most easily convienced of ANYTHING that would give their child's death meaning...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: jaws1975

I think you're spot on with the "sending a message" probability.

ETA: I'm still thinking "they" have something on Comey.

They sent a message by making it look like a robbery????

If you send a message you let everyone know what they died for....or guess why?? You didn't send a message lol...

If it was a hit, why would they need FBI guns?? A pro would use a throw away..

A pro wouldn't get close enough for defensive wounds and DNA evidence...

A pro would have actually robbed him it make it an open and shut case..

If this was a pro he was very, very bad at it...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If this was a pro he was very, very bad at it...
If it was the two MS 13 gangbangers that turned up dead the next day, I wouldn't consider them pros. Rather expendables would be the term used.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Exactly....

If this was done by the clintons hired assassins.. they really suck....

If you want it to look like a robbery.. you rob the person lol..

A pro isn't stealing FBI guns to do it.. that is just laughable..

They prob are not gonna be close enough for rich to have defensive wounds...

Most importantly, how bad must the evidence for the conspiracy be if the family thinks it is BS???

The people most easily convienced of ANYTHING that would give their child's death meaning...

I don't see anything behind that logic of because the family think it's bs..it must be bs. Another sibling spoke out on Twitter about how this seems like he was taken out.

I know my parents would be oblivious to anything I was doing if I found myself in a whistleblower position. I wouldn't want anyone else to know.

The whole Podesta making an example would be "public knowledge" inside the connected within the DNC and not the general public.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I get that this may not be connected at all, it does seem "far fetched" I'll admit that.

But putting aside the theories on what happened that night.

1. How many FBI weapons are stolen in a year?
2. How may FBI weapons are stolen blocks from the scene of an unsolved murder.
3. How many unsolved murders of political employees take place in DC where no weapon is recovered?

What are the Chances that maybe these things are connected?

edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Now I really want know what caliber Rich was shot with...

...or have they changed the diameter of the wound(s) to alter the coroner's report, like what happened with JFK when the secret service, against Texas State Health Department Protocol for handling and processing a dead body, stole his body from the Medical Examiner at gunpoint, giving them, or whoever, plenty of time alone with the body Before it had been examined, and allowed an examination to be done by a doctor who could be prepared ahead of time.

It seems the body merely made a quick pit stop at the hospital to be officially pronounced dead and get the paperwork started on building the various keystones holding together the establishment narrative, then whisked away and absorbed into that cold, borg-like entity which is the official story, which processes and assimilates everything, reforming it to a state which pleases, agrees with and is compatible with, the Official Story, or destroying it down its base elements to be used to supply the Food/Beverage/Product Matarialization Moleculor Reorganizationalizor Unit, if assimilation fails. Last week, Larry got busted trying to de-assimilate, and we made him into the most beautiful Thanksgiving dinner you ever saw! This year, I'm thankful for Larry's rebellious streak. They say it's those Norwegian molecules, they make the best molecularly reorganized Thanksgiving dinner. Technically, there Is no real, "scientific" difference, eating the molecules of a person of a specific ethnicity, and everyone "knows" that, however, some claim, and who are we to argue?, that the psychological effect, is "real". The same effect that makes you think blue or green ketchup tastes different than regular red ketchup. Just like how Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew, etc are actually made clear, the colors are added to make it more appealing, from a psychological standpoint. MtDew, for instance, is supposed have a citrus taste, and when you see that yellowish color, your brain "tastes" it differently. In reality, mt dew probably doesnt really taste very citrusy, but the coloring helps us accept it. Just like "artificial" cherry, grape, watermelon, etc, don't taste much like their respective namesakes, but when the "grape" soda/lollipop/taffy etc, is colored purple, we make that connection, doing the rest of the work to fill in the gap left by the failure of the artificial flavor to match nature's majestic creation.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All this drama in DC and Americans still see themselves as a first world democracy...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You dont just walk into federal buildings. You have eyes on you at all times and if you arent one of them there is one of them with you at all times.

I have done jobs in federal buildings. The security is no joke. These were minor buildings mind you.

Those guns were borrowed and couldnt be returned in time.

An FBI agent would take a holster and lock box as well as protective gear. Not a common criminal.

Some one with training took those items.

edit on 6 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join