It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um.. there's some crazy stuff going on

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to run by the store. Please continue your lame attacks against me. Y'all must like pooping and peeing on people or else you wouldn't have the nerve or the angst. *sigh* What we're dealing with here are defenders of depravity. They probably watch pr0n where guys pee on girls and like it because they never get laid.

I guess they're done for now. Probably wanking it over this thread. Aye, I came here to relate real information. You're the guys who spoke against me. Think about that afterward. Yeah, this thread needs to be deleted. Too many people showing their true colors. It's very taboo.

edit on 5/28/2017 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

When God invented sex what was he thinking??????

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: luciferslight

Good point. Lately I've been thinking about just striking up conversations with random chicks in public for fun. I see them looking at me. Everyone is so timid though which is why the business exists. I guess that's what bars are for but at bars you just end up with sleazy hoes. Kinda like a dating app. *sigh*

We're screwed gentlemen.

Here's another old-school option guys have been using since forever - learn guitar and start a band. If you can sing even better (bass players and drummers get the leftovers). You don't even have to be exceptionally good. As long as you don't completely suck you'll be amazed at the results, trust me.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Procreation I guess?

My opinion is that he caused the big bang including physics and let it run like a program without interfering. The rest is fairy tales. I'm a strict Deist. Atheists hate me because I'm not a Christian and all that they have is hate towards Christians.
edit on 5/28/2017 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Good point. Lately I've been thinking about just striking up conversations with random chicks in public for fun. I see them looking at me. Everyone is so timid though which is why the business exists. I guess that's what bars are for but at bars you just end up with sleazy hoes. Kinda like a dating app. *sigh*

We're screwed gentlemen.

Here's another old-school option guys have been using since forever - learn guitar and start a band. If you can sing even better (bass players and drummers get the leftovers). You don't even have to be exceptionally good. As long as you don't completely suck you'll be amazed at the results, trust me.

who the hell wants to meet a girl at a bar?
people still into that?

get some halfway decent threads on and go to barnes and noble....grab a book and something to munch on...lots of people there doing the same.
what people are reading is a good conversation starter.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What kind of drugs are we talking about?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: shlaw

I know it's off topic but i just had to tell you i ADORE your avatar

I didn't draw it, but thank you!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fun fact: I've never used any app before in my life.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No one can explain what existed before the big bang or why it happened. We get it. The Old Testament was a bunch of mumbo jumbo passed down through the ages and the New Testament had things added to it by other stupid guys in positions of influence. We know Noahs flood didn't happen. The miracles were made up. Got any new ammo? Of course not. Not even Einstein did. This is why I don't debate. Two sides.. hell bent on proving each other wrong, missing the truth none could actually scientifically define. We're so off-topic right now.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I guess it depends where you live. Bars and bar bands can be pretty dismal. I'm in L.A. County so there's plenty of good to great live music clubs around. And yes there's always the solo acoustic coffeehouse/bookstore circuit. Do 'em all, get some variety, just get out there and have fun.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And yes there's always the solo acoustic coffeehouse/bookstore circuit. .

much better results than a bar unless youre looking for instant parking lot gratification which most probably are

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It was merely a light hearted suggestion to the OP which is perhaps a bit more organic than sifting through selfies on a phone, nothing more. Performing live naturally forces discipline and builds confidence, which is useful in all facets of life. Fortunately,my single days were pre-smartphone so I really can't say how it works now.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You're the awesome sauce!!

And yeah... what kind??

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

We're screwed gentlemen.

people still into that?

get some halfway decent threads on and go to barnes and noble....grab a book and something to munch on...lots of people there doing the same.

Met my wife at a "bar" been together since 1984.

free your mind there girly

P.S. and no parking lot thing.... just a beer after a night class when I notcied her talking to some friends/fellow paramedic friends of mine. Innocent enough.
edit on 28-5-2017 by grubblesnert because: huh?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Lets get freaky. Hit me up Mr handsome.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Who's to say your or my particular kinks are not disgusting to them? Must everyone agree that this way is the approved way to have sex, but not that way? Do we all have to conform to a list of things that are ok and anyone not following the list is perverted?
As long as it's not hurting you, why would you care?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

We're screwed gentlemen.

people still into that?

Funny I met the future Mrs. underpass that same year in a dance club (don't say disco!). She walked up to me and said, "Aren't you that guy in that band?"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

We're screwed gentlemen.

people still into that?

Funny I met the future Mrs. underpass that same year in a dance club (don't say disco!). She walked up to me and said, "Aren't you that guy in that band?"
ha! You made me smile...Keep on Rockin' Mr. Herman underpass

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join