It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um.. there's some crazy stuff going on

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
lol.. maybe that's one reason why other "dating" apps make you pay to talk to avoid scammers.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some people like a bigger lady.

Some people like pee n poop.

Some people, myself included, wonder if this is a appropriate thread for ATS

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Good point. Lately I've been thinking about just striking up conversations with random chicks in public for fun. I see them looking at me. Everyone is so timid though which is why the business exists. I guess that's what bars are for but at bars you just end up with sleazy hoes. Kinda like a dating app. *sigh*

We're screwed gentlemen.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Omg here we go with the inappropriateness. This is real life stuff, real people, real apps. You could call it a conspiracy theory, you could call it denying ignorance. Alright, let's get off of the peeing and pooping on stuff. Like I originally stated, that's just wrong. That's why I said it. Conservatives are lurking.. watch out.

This thread may well get censored and deleted. If so, to everyone who had the chance to read it, I hope you enjoyed my research.
edit on 5/28/2017 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: luciferslight

Good point. Lately I've been thinking about just striking up conversations with random chicks in public for fun. I see them looking at me. Everyone is so timid though which is why the business exists. I guess that's what bars are for but at bars you just end up with sleazy hoes. Kinda like a dating app. *sigh*

We're screwed gentlemen.

Just forget all this BS and go shopping. When you see something you
like with no thug hang'n out, walk right up to her and ask, " Watcha doin?"
Like you've known her for years.
edit on Ram52817v49201700000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Everybody has that one taboo thing that gets their feathers ruffled, you just happened to find a website where they go to find each other. The world has always been this way- there is NOTHING new under the sun- the only thing different is that with the inception of the web those who want to let their skeletons out of the closet to play have an easier way to meet each other without fear of being stigmatized.

Instead of trolling them might I suggest adopting a policy of "live and let live"? They aren't hurting you, only themselves.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

I know it's off topic but i just had to tell you i ADORE your avatar

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Your research is proving nothing to me but the high probability that you are much more likely a greater part/influence to the dilemma you're in than you may give yourself credit for. Don't sell yourself short... you're in the sea of webs that can't properly feel or practice human to human connection. There's an entire dating world that is based on 'human to human' communication principles.

Take a minute to stop and reflect here. You're a web dweller that spends more time in the interwebs than with other humans. The concept of walking 2 miles to check on someone's day is a foreign one. It's just simpler to text or email. This makes dating harder... now you feel there is a better chance of finding human connection in a digital interface. You don't see how you completely avoid natural connection, and cling to the electronics and all you despise as a primary mating measure.

Take my 1st post as an example. It mentioned nothing of pee or poop, and brought about topics such as comparing dating to times of the internet vs. times without it. Well, you breezed right by that post (at least so far) so you could further endorse the topics of pee and poop that the webs holds so commonly in 'value'.

What I mean is... YOU are the one stuck dating fake humans in the webs... YOU are the one talking of poop and pee now... YOU are surrounding your energy with the kind of things you want to talk about... YOU determine the path of which youur brain presents your emotional input/output.

You mentioned you may start actually talking to girls... like its something that's learned after you become a master web interface agent. You don't see how foreign these basic things in life are.

The only thing your research validates is... that yes, you are more than likely a larger part of the problem that you can see from a 3rd party perspective than you may like to admit. This thread has roots of a 1st party perspective conflict.

Sorry to be crude, but please wake up and stop using the webs... trust your instincts and start practicing being human more please. Or just add this post to the 'Parent's Just Don't Understand' category... I am really care free about it in the end as I am at peace with how I relate to humans.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So it's called "social research" now eh?

www seem kinda tame! Take a walk on the wild side and stroll down 3rd street for some "REAL" social research if you got the guts....

Um.. there's some crazy stuff going on

Internet ain't crazy! On the street it's CRAZY...

edit on 28-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Most of the women on there are lesbians.

I just found my new favorite site.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But... But... But, these are real people problems and real apps behind all those 1's and 0's.

So fitting that the OP has a constipated root chakra... must be time for a talk with the mirror...
edit on 28-5-2017 by ttobban because: added comments...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think the fallacy is that there was ever a time when people were not nasty jokers behind closed doors..

Hell, sacking a city was 100% socially acceptable until WW2....BTW sacking a city literally means that you allow your troops to rape and pillage.

We are prob less sexual than most of history as now there are other forms of entertainment.

Before television lol it was only booty.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Some people, myself included, wonder if this is a appropriate thread for ATS

yeah.
nuking entire regions of the world.....fine
going into detail the way people would punish others.....fine
death to whoever.......fine

some pee and poop love.....oh hell no

hahahah

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Ah.. now with the assumptions and attacks from fellow men. Tone down your egos boys. I happen to be an attractive male that has real life friends. Gay and straight. Women and men. You're trying to lump me into a category that suits your ideal of who you think I am. Try again.

Who said I was even trying to date? I was looking at it for what it is. That concept might be foreign to you.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I live in the hood. I take a walk everyday. Ghetto crackhead women try to talk to me regularly. Can I get dis, can I get dat? You probably live in a nice house in the suburbs. Please.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: ttobban

Who said I was even trying to date? I was looking at it for what it is. That concept might be foreign to you.

Have you "researched" the midget.www sites yet?

My office is in the "war zone" btw....that's why I mentioned it.

edit on 28-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You cant talk about truth for what it is without some guy making assumptions about you based on his conception of how most guys are. I'm left handed. That doesn't mean much except that I'm 1 in 10 men. Maybe I see past the BS. Ever thought of that? Wait.. you cant. You're stuck in your left brain. I understand. I've been dealing with it my entire life. But besides that point, no. I get plenty of play. I'm extremely picky and for good reason because I'm smart. Yes I had a few girls from that app. No I'm not on there any longer to try to find any because there's none to be found. I have better things to worry about like improving myself and my own life. We all know that money equals women. Stop playing the "you're a basement dweller" card. You're on your computer or phone replying to this too right? Preciely my dear Watson.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No. I'm 6 foot 2 and don't have time for midgets or time to look up websites called midget. I'd rather talk about pertinent issues. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

But... But... But, these are real people problems and real apps behind all those 1's and 0's.

So fitting that the OP has a constipated root chakra... must be time for a talk with the mirror...

That was a joke from over a year ago. You're all showing yourselves to be trolls trying to attack me because of what I said. We see you. It's unfortunate, but we see you for who you are. Fire away.

To be honest, I take #'s like a Shih Tzu. I take #'s in petting zoos. You have no clue. Aw, now you made me blue. But when I'm with my Uncle, I'm a crip too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join