It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this real? dude rocks a kangaroo with a right hook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
even if this is not real it is hilarious.

so this kangaroo has this dog around the neck and a dude runs up to them. the kangaroo lets go of the dog and then the guy and the kangaroo square off like theyre in a boxing match and the dude touches the kangaroo with a right hook.

im laughing my ass off.

not so much the punch or the fact the kangaroo had the dog....just the way the guy and the kangaroo both faced each other with their defences up...the kangaroo had a little footwork.

start at 27 seconds

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The dog is extremely lucky.....the Man is extremely lucky he was very tall and began bouncing like a Roo.....ten more seconds and the dog would have been gutted and 1 minute and so would the owner have been.

Good thing the Roo doesnt know about "reach" or he would have adjusted his footwork and timing....the Roo thought he was in a fair fight with another Big Buck.....he had no way to anticipate the mans "reach" and he was busy overthinking it looking for a low shot to the mans legs/belly/chest from below,the Roos footwork was awsome he simply had no answer for the long reach and perfect timing......lol....popped the randy Roo right on the button the fella did.....lol.

One of the most bizarre things is how both the dog and Roo were screwed up ....the dunder-head dog thought he had his collar grabbed by a human so he was simply standing there and not grasping his mortal danger.....lol......
the rascally Roo didnt know what to do when the dog simply stopped fighting and was having a blonde moment and this disconnected him and then he thought he was having a territorial dispute with a peer with another Roo Buck....lol....lol.....I never did like the fellas with long reaches either.....lol...lol.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yeah it's real, MSM had this video on about 5 months ago, still funny though. The look of disbelief on that kangaroos face, priceless!

Here's another one that I thought was hilarious:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
I think you aught to have a close look at the video. The last thing on the roos mind was gutting the dog. But either way the dog would have been shafted.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

i saw that one...dude starts touching that monkey up with combos.

i like the one with the kangaroo. the way they squared off is the best part.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The roo was only trying to keep the dog at a non biting distant..
poor roo, bad dog

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That was more like a bar fight lol.....like 2 Cowboys outside a Saloon fighting over a horse.....lol....the guy was deep down dirty....lol...he threw dirt in the monkeys eyes and tried to feed him the boots...lol.....and threw rocks....not exactly a fair fight with the wee little monkey.....lol....the little fella almost won himself a motorcycle in the duel....lol.

I had similar moment with a 275lb Sow......lol......I was doing a distraction dance to keep her inside a pen and suddenyl we both stopped moving and eye-balled each other for a second....a literal pause.....lol....then she decided to charge right at me and put her head down and bulldozed me ramming her head directly between my legs and then simply hurling me up 5 feet in the air, up over her head and back I flew as she steamrolled my arse.....lol... good thing is was not a tusked animal because she worked me over textbook and would have opened up my legs and belly....lol...she had me in her sights and dead to rights.

People who believe animals do not posess rational though are delusional....one cannot be TACTICAL unless one can be first RATIONAL.....these animals are THINKER-THUNKERS......they are burning the midnight oil 24/7/365.....lol...we just dont accept it.

On the upside that same year I won a 1st place prize in a GREASED PIG CONTEST.....by outsmarting a weiner pig using the same distraction dance.....followed by a wide-stanced pause sucking it in to go fo the open space between my legs....which it did.....and I was waiting and simply dropped down and wrapped my arms around its back and belly and my legs around its neck......then I rolled over on my back to get its legs off the ground so it couldnt gain taction.....then we were piled on by 20-30 other contestants trying to get a piece of my Pig.......lol.....I won 30 bucks cash and 1 dozen tickets to a Professional football/soccer game game...and ruined my favorite t-shirt......lol....but I have experienced that "eye-o-the-storm" or the small pause of silence just before all hades breaks loose when an animal has made up its mind it is going to do something....lol....they really do give 110%.....lol....ya gotta be thinking AND up on your toes at all times.....lol.

Thanks to the OP for the Roo video and thanks for the monkey video....in all fairness to the dude who was schooled by the Monkey...I once worked in a Zoo and saw a monkey not much bigger than that one reach down from overhead to steal a ball-cap and instead he PICKED UP OFF THE GROUND a 6' tall Trainer .....literally jacked him up off his feet by the scalp....and yes there were injuries to the fellas scalp...they are wicked STRONG for their size.....lol....and SMART...I saw the same breed of Monkey get his hands on a set of keys and he actually went to the door and pulled a "reach around" and began inserting keys or trying to insert random keys....he was SWITCHING THEM OUT.....LOL.....this is beyond simply thought.....lol....and they tend to throw feces at you if they do not prefer your company...not food or stones or toys or sticks...lol....feces....so its not a random choice.....they know very well they are disrespecting you.....I couldnt spend to much time around the primates because eventually I would begin to feel them asking for help.....seriously...its in their eyes and behaviour....first thing they ask you for when they know you are a friend is HELP.....and if you are intuitive and empathetic you bloody well know what they are asking for with their eyes.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
even if this is not real it is hilarious.

so this kangaroo has this dog around the neck and a dude runs up to them. the kangaroo lets go of the dog and then the guy and the kangaroo square off like theyre in a boxing match and the dude touches the kangaroo with a right hook.

im laughing my ass off.

not so much the punch or the fact the kangaroo had the dog....just the way the guy and the kangaroo both faced each other with their defences up...the kangaroo had a little footwork.

start at 27 seconds

This is what happens if you only practice jujitsu...
real life is rarely one on one, and you've only
got two arms. Note how the Roo doesn't know to
keep his hands up when it switches to striking,
and his so called footwork... laughable.
(the low kick was decent if he was planning on
following up with a shoot, but he still had a hold
on the dog)

The Roo does have a good chin though, so in a
slightly different scenario, the dude might have
had to tapout in a hurry.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think you aught to have a close look at the video. The last thing on the roos mind was gutting the dog. But either way the dog would have been shafted.

I see it this way....the Buck was pre-engaged and was distracted by the entry into the dynamic of the human....and when he saw the tables turning on him he still took a few shots at the dogs belly and chest until he fully realised a bigger threat had appeared and the one in his paws had stopped moving....I have worked with Zoo animals including Emus.....you are dead wrong....the Roo wasnt tickeling the dogs gut......he was doing the disembowlment move......the thing you need to realise is that had the owner not ran up and stopped the dynamic the Roo would have opened up on the dog and the dog would have been hades bent to break loose.....the human made the Roo look over and as it did so did the dog which then waited for its owner and stopped fighting and everything went wonky....that is a wild Buck and the dogs were harrasing it.....that was not a sand-box play scene....the dog had a protective cover over his vitals to stop boar tusks.....from disembowling him....same thing the Roo does with his back back feet when he is fighting....same thing an Emu or Ostrich will do to you.....everybody even animals know to look for body shots and aim for unprotected soft spots.

What did you think was on the Bucks mind?...running away?...escaping?....playing a game of Tag?...lol...there were 2 hunting dogs trying to out-flank him....the Roo was getting it on man.....he had his back to the wall.....and it was ONLY because of the timing things didnt go south in a hurry....the DOG stopping for the owner is what threw off the Roo and made him stop to evaluate a new bigger in-coming threat...and the Buck DID NOT release the dog immediatly....because he was still outnumbered and he had not quantified or identified the newer incoming threat....IMHO the Buck reacted to the man as if he were anothe Buck and the man mimicked another Roos challenging behaviour right off the bat......the Buck was fooled.....lol...but he was not playing games.

edit on 28-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

well you sure saw a lot.
call fights on the plains much?

i saw a dude piece a kangaroo.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm wrong but when do kangaroos attack and try to disembowel when they have a prominent erection. Or am I the only one to notice that?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Sorry, I'm wrong but when do kangaroos attack and try to disembowel when they have a prominent erection. Or am I the only one to notice that?

I am only postulating here.....lol....but maybe the Roo was showing off his Manhood to intimidate an incoming "Buck" which is what he judged the Man to be IMHO.......and BTW.....have you ever seen a Moose in Rut?.....that means a horny moose.....lol....the most dangerous animal I can think of in the forest without claws and canine teeth.....deadly and uber-aggressive......I have also seen Zebras in attack mode which is terrifying to witness....I am not sure if coincidental sexual arousal expressed by an erect penis happens because I have never stuck around looking long enough to notice...I am always running away in the opposite direction.....lol...but being in the Rut or in breeding season can make males and females of many species deviate from normal behaviours in many ways.

Its a good question though...and nope...I did not notice the Roos organ state...and right now I am laughing so hard I cannot go back and watch it...but assuredly next time I see it I will be looking for it....lol.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That was great!!!
If only kangaroos could talk! You would of heard, "why you sucker punch me?, Ima whoop your a$$ when i see you again!, Where you runnin?! I was just about to f@#& you up!"

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

OMFG!!! Dying!!!!
Props to the camera man for being able to capture this without falling out laughing!!!

Thats a badass lil monkey!!! The dude even had to fight dirty, by throwing sand in his eyes!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I had to throw this one in....

The apes have risen!!!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I want to see Mayweather fight this roo instead of McGregor.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I want to see Mayweather fight this roo instead of McGregor.

the roo has a better chance i think.
better footwork

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
I had to throw this one in....

The apes have risen!!!

Now this type of dexterity and intent is akin to the monkey trying to unlock his cage with no-look attempts using different keys....first visualising then actioning .....its scary what these animals can do.....especially this one if he is aclimatised to gunfire and has no fear.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The video is obviously doctored. The monkey isn't firing anything as is evident by the fact that there're no shells being ejected.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The video is obviously doctored. The monkey isn't firing anything as is evident by the fact that there're no shells being ejected.

Look again. You can see shells fly, and the gun is obviously kicking back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join