It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast is most likely DNA pasport barcode on skin or implanted microchip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Onwards Christian soldiers... marching for more war.

With the cross of Jesus (I mean Lockheed, Gruman, Northrup, Boeing and Dupont) going as before.

I hope you have not white washed all Christians in with the western terrorists.

If you have then Hitler would be very proud of you.

A true Christian is fighting a spiritual battle with demons. The other thugs (inc US troops) will all be judged with innocent blood of women and children on their hands. They will all burn in hell for committing crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Your post is so offensive it sickens me! You, sir are no Christian!! What makes you think you have the right to judge anyone?

Troops are Thugs??? Is that what you said? So let me get this straight ....someone who answers the highest calling on their life is a thug?? Explain this scripture if you dare....JOHN 15:13 "There is NO greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends"

Pax

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

That alliance between western christian ethos and the Jewish state is far from 'broken'. The whole christian paradigm is based on protecting the Chosenites and protecting the "Holy Land" (special dirt).

Oh Yeah ?

That is why Pentagon is bombing Manchester ?

You think the Catholics gonna just take it lying down ?

We are talking about the Dominion Rights in the Neo Serfdom @ Digital Hell.

History repeats , again.

Yah, whatever, your magazines are loaded with silver bullets. Do you pray before you go out to kill?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

hope you have not white washed all Christians in with the western terrorists.

You mean Churchianity?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Your post is so offensive it sickens me! You, sir are no Christian!! What makes you think you have the right to judge anyone?

Troops are Thugs??? Is that what you said? So let me get this straight ....someone who answers the highest calling on their life is a thug?? Explain this scripture if you dare....JOHN 15:13 "There is NO greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends"

Say the same thing to Afgans and Iraqis who have seen their families wiped off the face of the planet.

A calling to protect the innocent in your own home / town is one thing. A calling to bomb an innocent nation into ruin (Iraq) is another.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder. Why is that statement conveniently forgotten every time US grunts murder innocent civilians in a foreign country ?

But if a president says bomb innocent civilians in a foreign country then 'Its OK'.

Truth is only offensive to those who cannot handle the truth.

Nazi's obeyed their calling to a higher authority and invaded Poland, France, and bombed many foreign nations.

Here are the ultimate Final Judges for Crimes Against Humanity. Especially the ones who died thanks to all the Depleted Uranium that is contained in every US tank shell and bullet.

Iraqi troops were Freedom Fighters against the invading Nazi's when compared to Germany invading France. Again, truth hurts.

Everyone with innocent blood on their hands will be judged. Fact.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That alliance between western christian ethos and the Jewish state is far from 'broken'. The whole christian paradigm is based on protecting the Chosenites and protecting the "Holy Land" (special dirt).

Oh Yeah ?

History repeats , again.

Yah, whatever, your magazines are loaded with silver bullets. Do you pray before you go out to kill?

My magazines are same as yours ; it's just the lineage of slayers , from Dragons to Dracula and weight that comes with it , is different.

I wish i could afford the Nihilistic Tendencies you seem to display ; weak of faith is no use in the War against Satan .

Going back to microchip issue ; do you like your entegrated - augmented contact lenses in what colour ?

You gonna slay the AI ?

You and who's Army ?

Might not be clear just yet but " I am the resistance , you are the transistor " in this Context.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh Yeah ?

History repeats , again.

My magazines are same as yours ; it's just the lineage of slayers , from Dragons to Dracula and weight that comes with it , is different.

I wish i could afford the Nihilistic Tendencies you seem to display ; weak of faith is no use in the War against Satan .

Going back to microchip issue ; do you like your entegrated - augmented contact lenses in what colour ?

You gonna slay the AI ?

You and who's Army ?

Might not be clear just yet but " I am the resistance , you are the transistor " in this Context.

Yah I get it, you're just clowning...

So with that mind, do you think killing people that are possessed kills them or the devil?

Somebody has got good and evil backwards...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Our military men and women do NOT commit MURDER!! You are really ignorant about some things... ..AND NO TRISTAN YOU HAVE NO FACTS on who will be judged...just your opinion!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oh Yeah ?

History repeats , again.

You gonna slay the AI ?

You and who's Army ?

Yah I get it, you're just clowning...

So with that mind, do you think killing people that are possessed kills them or the devil?

Somebody has got good and evil backwards...

I am not really clowning ; everything I wrote has a real foundation .

Dragon Slaying is an Old Caucasian tale and I represent them and among the ancestors I have is a guy who actually has beheaded Dracula a.k.a Prince Vlad too .

I do have project developing Brain to Machine Communication .

Devil is made of Light and can't be killed .

therefore ...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

The Spanish conquistadors slaughtered heathens too, in the name of God. Their processions in the Americas were led by a priest holding a cross.

The truth is they were there to steal their gold, religion was just a cover to confuse their victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join