It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about President Pence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This site spends a HUGE amount of time, (to which I can't stand but nevertheless still comment towards....I'm currently working through several issues lol...), concerning Trump and his everystuff.

What about Pence?

Hypothetical: Trump f# up or whatever, ..... what do we know about this guy or any other VP for that matter? The attention span is ALWAYS directed towards the portrayed character, i. e., the presidential candidate.

BIDEN was a goof to say the least. However, most VP's are hardly recognized anymore.. what is remarkable about our VP's over the last 4 DECADES!!?? Not much.

What a great way to slip in a wild card however... main guy takes a hit and your sleeper sneaks in without a worry...

Shall we redirect and talk about the
implications of a Pence administration??
edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 28 May 2017 00:51:23 -05005amSundayth12am by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

A Pence Administration would be more conservative. You'll NEVER hear him say, "I'll just work with the Democrats, if Republicans can't get their act together."

The MSM would miss Trump and the ratings (aka "revenue") he brings.

Even Boring Hillary would be a more exciting President than Pence, because she'd pass out, have coughing fits, and stay in bed for days at a time.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A Pence Administration would be more conservative. You'll NEVER hear him say, "I'll just work with the Democrats, if Republicans can't get their act together."

Even Boring Hillary would be a more exciting President than Pence, because she'd pass out, have coughing fits, and stay in bed for days at a time.

LOL...good one! However, I was looking for more "meat on the bone" in regards to a Pence presidency.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Pence is just as tainted as the rest.
Picked by Bannon & Eric Prince's stealth christian dominionist candidate.
Prince is the seditious SOB who met with Putins people in Seychelles for that "Back Channel".

K~

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I see Pence as Trumps LBJ.

If Trump goes down then Pence will be part of the hit squad.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

LOL...good one! However, I was looking for more "meat on the bone" in regards to a Pence presidency.

Meat on the bone: After 3 years as Governor of Indiana, he had lowered the tax rate, and increased the number of job openings to the point where people in Illinois sold their houses and moved across the state line (to Indiana) to live and work. Those whom I have spoken with, are glad they did.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Pence is just as tainted as the rest.
Picked by Bannon & Eric Prince's stealth christian dominionist candidate.
Prince is the seditious SOB who met with Putins people in Seychelles for that "Back Channel".

K~

Hmm. Wasn't aware of that, nevertheless having been informed, are we better off with Trump?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Pence is so low-keyed that 90% of the MSM missed that Pence formed and registered his own Political Action Committee (PAC) 2 weeks ago. I think he did this just in case it will be HIM running against Hillary in 2020.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Pence is so low-keyed that 90% of the MSM missed that Pence formed and registered his own Political Action Committee (PAC) 2 weeks ago. I think he did this just in case it will be HIM running against Hillary in 2020.

Interesting..

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I always assumed Trump picked a stiff like Pence because everybody is afraid to have such a "Christian first, American second" type of person in the whitehouse, he knew we'd be terrified to impeach him.

I think it will work.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What about President Pence?

Pense wants taxpayer funded Gay conversion therapy....

www.patheos.com...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If it's for immunity, especially.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I always assumed Trump picked a stiff like Pence because everybody is afraid to have such a "Christian first, American second" type of person in the whitehouse, he knew we'd be terrified to impeach him.

I think it will work.

Ahhh yes, the typical, preconceived conservative candidate that the "World of Warcraft" crowd despises.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Oh hell no.
Besides the plan was use then dump Trump, they just failed to realize how compromised their communications were.

Though people are consumed with the December Letter & Kushner, a telling detail is the Prince meeting in Seychelles.

Eric Prince, Betsy DeVoss's brother, how coincidental.

Lets not forget the Server in Trump tower that connected with a Russian Bank & one other sever belonging to DeVoss's husband & his Spectrum Health in Michigan.

K~

edit on 28-5-2017 by aethertek because: an s

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
olaru12
Your link is a bit biased , no? Can you confirm such policy initiatives?

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 28 May 2017 00:45:28 -05005amSundayth12am by EternalShadow because: being a dummy

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Oh hell no.
Besides the plan was use then dump Trump, they just failed to realize how compromised their communications were.

Though people are consumed with the December Letter & Kushner, a telling detail is the Prince meeting in Seychelles.

Eric Prince, Betsy DeVoss's brother, how coincidental.

Lets not forget the Server in Trump tower that connected with a Russian Bank & one other sever belonging to DeVoss's husband & his Spectrum Health in Michigan.

K~

I appreciate the input, but not so much the redirecting towards the Russia thing.

Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes heavens no lets not mention the "Russia thing".

K~

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I think it will work.

Ahhh yes, the typical, preconceived conservative candidate that the "World of Warcraft" crowd despises.

What the hell does that even mean?! I work with enough "wow" players to know its orcs vs the empire. Which is which in your analogy?

I'm a GTA girl myself so you'll have to enlighten me. Nerd.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I think it will work.

What the hell does that even mean?! I work with enough "wow" players to know its orcs vs the empire. Which is which in your analogy?

Name calling speaks to your maturity...

HOWEVER, I was referring to conservatism and its preconceived association to christianity. I used the "World of Warcraft crowd" as an illustration towards atheism because there is NOTHING christian about that game as it applies to biblical theology.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think it will work.

Name calling speaks to your maturity...

HOWEVER, I was referring to conservatism and its preconceived association to christianity. I used the "World of Warcraft crowd" as an illustration towards atheism because there is NOTHING christian about that game as it applies to biblical theology.

Oh lordy... yer one of those...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join