It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Benghazi Consulate Truth Uncovered!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Finnaly we have the truth cough cough, after 9 or 10 investigation run by the gop, a youtube videos proves everybody wrong lol.

Good job op, dont quit your welfare.

A youtube video covered Hillary's ass and put a filmmaker in prison for it. Good job, don't leave your welfare white bubble up north.

Son got triggered again.

Lol the day you can trigger me is the day Canada invades America.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So the conspiracy theorist were right after all.

I Lost a facebook account months back pointing out benghazi. I was wrongfully banned. I will also add, that just as hillary is guilty, so are mainstream media all those co- conspirators trying to cover for her. When you see the whole nest protecting the queen, usually they are all in on it.

The question is, will we see a domino effect?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol there will be no Hillary related prob..

And there could be.. trump and the GOP can do whatever they want..

So will trump be covering up for her??

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Then why don't trump and the GOP do something??

They run all 3 branches and all LE agencies..

So is trump covering up for her??

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I Lost a facebook account months back pointing out benghazi.

Unfortunately, many people were banned from Facebook for speaking out.

The owners of Facebook sold out it's freedom for Greed. Remember Facebook is part of the globalist they are listed on the Stock Exchange.

Facebook, Inc. Class A Common Stock Quote & Summary Data

www.nasdaq.com...

I agree, Hillary is guilty, and yes it is true, mainstream properganda media is covering up as much as they can. We all witnessed it, during the Elections.

It is a shame that free speech is being destroyed to protect corrupt political elites.

Freedom is never free, we must always fight for it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
We weren't being conspiracy theorists believing the State Department and Clinton were busy arming Ansar Al Sharia in Libya, the Muslim brotherhood to overthrow Morsi in Egpyt or Al Qaeda in Iraq. The breadcrumbs were there for anyone who cared to follow. Her lies about movies and demonstrations were obvious at the time and gave an air of desperation (which was refreshing!) yet disappointing as nobody in the Obama administration thought gun-running or lying to Congress and the American people was out of order for SoS Clinton.

The real conspiracy theorists were sitting in DC desperately trying to figure out a narrative to sell that didn't stink worse than the Warren commission.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Ya'll realize more time, money, and resources have been spent on investigating Benghazi by Republicans than ever was spent on investigating 9/11, right?

Like, the GOP spent more time/money on hearings and investigations than 9/11 ... which killed thousands.

So, I question where the priorities of the conservatives really lie? Are these people true patriotic Americans, or partisan robots ... programmed 'attack dogs', brainwashed to hate Hillary?

It would seem to me that conservatives/Republicans would DEMAND that more time/money/resources be spent into investigating 9/11 and getting more answers about the Saudi involvement (instead of selling them billions in weapons) compared to Benghazi.

9/11 killed more people, showed how vulnerable America is, hinted at Saudi friends not being real friends and a whole bunch of bigger threats to America's safety than Benghazi.

Anyone who considers themselves a patriot and proud-American would naturally be more interested money and time spent investigating 9/11 instead of Hillary.

Failure to think/see that way is a clear indication of political brainwashing and partisan indoctrination by alt-media social engineering programs...programs designed to turn you into little foot soldiers for a false cause.

Are you joking? The cumulative total amount of money, time, effort, and energy that has gone into and still goes into the 9/11 investigation far exceeds the total invested in Benghazi. There have never in the history of this country been more state and privately sponsored investigations into a single event than 9/11.

Just because you don't believe Hillary was complicit regarding Benghazi is not an argument there shouldn't be an ongoing investigation. The reason 9/11 has been investigated so heavily is because of the inaccuracies of much of the "official" story. The reason Benghazi will continue to be investigated is for the exact same reason.

It's only brainwashing when "they" put forth the initial "official" narrative. You should be proud that people on both sides don't just simply roll over and let them scratch their belly and instead push forward with an ongoing investigation.

Where there's smoke...
edit on 29-5-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join