It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC TROLL: “MSNBC” Does Report on Rising Kekistan Menace

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Abysha

You're giving him credit for falling victim to his own Fake News???

Or for just trying to push it here as Real News???

Either way I'm not sure why it's a good thing.

Well, you have to admit that in a twisted & joke's-on-him hilarious way, he earned it all right.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Basically he trolled himself without realizing it. Epic indeed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

In the part he quoted, the suspicion of it being a troll (conservative word for parody) was stated.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the op grew a (primitive yet almost functional) sense of humor.

The conservatives responding think it's real so the joke's on them but... yeah, I'm giving him credit.

It's like when AI becomes self aware... conservatives actually being genuinely funny (impossible on large scale) is the end of our life as we know it.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the MAGAtards accuse me of trolling. How could I ever hope to top this? Not only did you troll all of them, you managed to troll yourself in the process.

edit on 2017-5-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Right, but the quoted section is from the article not from Xuechen. Xuechen opens his comment saying "MSNBC" produced this.

I agree that conservatives do suck horribly at pretty much all types of humor though.

I just don't think you can give credit for falling for your own fake news because it's a wash. They get a point for making a fake news post that fooled someone, but they also lose a point for being the one who's fooled also. That's how I'd score it and that's even being nice.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If Chuck Norris trolls himself the universe implodes into a black hole.
*Ducks*

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Lolllllll!!!!!! Best video i seen in a while.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Awesome video, Kek is the god that keeps on giving. The MSM reports on how many scoops of ice cream Trump has, it wouldn't be surprising at all if they had produced this report as well.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
For someone who doesn't trust the media you sure do pay attention to them obsessively and eat up the narrative they're pushing constantly.

We get it, the media is biased and triggers the triggerables every day, why the need for a thread on them every few hours saying the same thing over and over? Your point was made 100 threads ago, give it a rest.

You're obsessed with them and they love it. Keep on giving them the attention they are begging for, I'm sure it'll do a lot of good.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This news story might be fake.

But the kekiphobia is real!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Right, but the quoted section is from the article not from Xuechen. Xuechen opens his comment saying "MSNBC" produced this.

I agree that conservatives do suck horribly at pretty much all types of humor though.

I just don't think you can give credit for falling for your own fake news because it's a wash. They get a point for making a fake news post that fooled someone, but they also lose a point for being the one who's fooled also. That's how I'd score it and that's even being nice.

Oh crap, he edited it! That's why I thought he fell for it then thought I was mistaken.

Turns out I was mistaken in my being mistaken and was never truly mistook.

Or something.

#, I'm list now. I think edits should have the original histories like they do in Facebook.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

at 1:07 on the map Pepe New Guinea is too close to Kekistan - better look out my window seeing as I live in Western Australia and New Guinea is so close to me - maybe the flat earthers are right?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Praise Kek!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The Green Version

So carbon taxes were paid?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Turns out I was mistaken in my being mistaken and was never truly mistook

Its alright - you were Kek'd.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Green Version

So carbon taxes were paid?

Apparently so over Kekistan

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Where does the .gif in your sig come from?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You're FAKE NEWS as always.

I have yet to see this member post anything true, or express an opinion based in reality.

Fortunately there’s fair warning in her signature that nothing she says is to be taken seriously.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Where does the .gif in your sig come from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join