It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director shared classified information with the Russians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s a normal thing, but like everything else related to politics, the hypocrisy is strong.

Especially when it comes to Trump. Last week, I heard on a German Radio station, how Trump replaced judges and got compared to Hitler!!!

When in reality, he´s not the first president of the USA to do this. Hypocrisy, it´s overwhelming, yet it floats their boat.

Just to be clear, the President cannot remove Federal judges. They are appointed for life. He can nominate their replacements, which is what the show you were listening to was probably referring to.

Right now, an historic number of Federal judgeships are open. Trump has about 136 (at present) Federal judicial seats to fill.

This is extremely troubling to the Left as this will effectively destroy the last vestige of entrenched power they had in our government -- the Federal Courts.

That probably triggered the "Hitler" comparison, heh heh...
edit on 27-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Every government shares classified information all the time. No one had any problem when Obama did it.

It's the definition of fake outrage.

Really, liberals are showing they don't know how things work. It's like jumping in a car one day at 5pm and getting all pissed off about gridlock traffic and everyone's looking at you like WTF dude, this happens every day.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

^---- And that´s why we can´t have nice discussions.

It doesn't seem like you want to discuss anything unless it's in an echo chamber. If anyone disagrees with Trump supporters they are automatically dismissed as unhinged, bitter, lying or trolling.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
I do not support Trump, I never did. What I don´t like is when lies are spread about someone. When this happens I also defend the ones on the other side of the argument. Echo chamber? Buzzwords much?

You however, seem thrive on the thought it´s cool to act like you do. Rude toughness and all that. See your last post towards UK, when he pointed out something in your post.

You also were one of the worst in that thread of mine accusing me of doxing, so don´t speak down on me like you´re any inch better.

Hypocrat.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG
Thank you for the explanation. They still were talking about directly replacing judges, they probably didn´t have any clue what they were talking, or better to say, where they got their "information" from.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Got a link to that post?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The whole thread was deleted by a mod, but you know that probably. It was explained to me that the thread was not taken down because of my OP, but because of the # that took place there. You left a very "good" impression there, not that you would care anyways.

Edit: It was August 2016, towards the end of August, probably a week away from September. I know that because it was relevant back then.

edit on 27-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can't imagine accusing anyone here of doxxing but if I did, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything about such a thread.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Believe me, so fake and sad, verry verry sad. sniff sad!
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ja, you all went bat# crazy on me and I took mental notes of the replies in my inbox (because thread was deleted) afterwards. Excuse accepted if honest. Technically you´re not a hypocrat, that´s not true, because google translate is of the opinion it´s "hypocrite".

Anyways, I was pointing out that maintaining a friendly tone should be doable.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Any that thinks intelligence agencies don't share information with each other on a regular basis?

Lol, Russia must go. After Syria, Korea, Iran, China...

Lots of luck empire, how many refugees you think homelands can handle before the implosion?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

About 19x as much as germany or around 5x times as much, depending on what you use, square miles(19x) or citizens(x5).

Believe me, there is plenty of room in the USA...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You however, seem thrive on the thought it´s cool to act like you do. Rude toughness and all that.

I think I know what you mean....like this?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

About 19x as much as germany or around 5x times as much, depending on what you use, square miles(19x) or citizens(x5).

Believe me, there is plenty of room in the USA...

Typically empires implode because they expand too far, spread themselves too thin, leaving too many conquered enemies inside their boundary.

Edit: Look at whats happening in the EU with the flood of foreign refugees and the terror attacks.

We're witnessing the fall..

edit on 27-5-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

^---- And that´s why we can´t have nice discussions.

It doesn't seem like you want to discuss anything unless it's in an echo chamber. If anyone disagrees with Trump supporters they are automatically dismissed as unhinged, bitter, lying or trolling.

Yeah, there's that too.

Won't hear much about this in the MSM tho.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I should declare satire when I use it ^^. The message was, USA is far far away from the refugee crisis we´re having in europe currently. I sincerely hope the EU will fall. As the main plowing horse of european industry economics, most Germans are fed up with the financial crisis, the behavior of the Greek government and generally the whole mess that the Euro brought to us.

Even in "private dancer", Deutschmarks or Dollars... That´s how stable our currency was. Compared to 2001, it´s now 1/2 the buying power it had when we exchanged 1DM = .50€.

One year after the exchange, stuff that cost .60DM suddenly was .50€ (notice something??) and now it´s .69€ for the same article. I know most prices from back then, I also know inflation, but that´s not inflation, that´s theft.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The message was, USA is far far away from the refugee crisis we´re having in europe currently. I sincerely hope the EU will fall.

The US is protected by two huge Moats called the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, you're right.

But US and EU are conjoined in NATO, the current ruling Empire thats raining ruin on the ME, Africa and elsewhere, that is producing the floods of refugees that are attacking their host countries.

Thats what I meant by Empires that implode and wind up on the ash heap of history.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why is this a story?

Oh, I see ... more Russian "whataboutism".

"Okay...but what about...Brennan?"

Damn, conservatives are now even using Russian propaganda techniques.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I think the difference would be in a controlled manner versus a blurted out attempt to sit at the grown up table.
The fact this gets more than one star is sickening. Blatant hypocrisy. Your next reply should just be "Baaaaaaa!"

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

2 solutions.. they both go to jail for treason.. or this is acceptable (i think it is) but brennan and fox news go to trial for treason attempting to usurp their president calling for his impeachment.
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago481005pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join