It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Complete List of All 149 MKULTRA Subprojects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We did have a member of ATS who was involved with MKULTRA, called Michael A. Aquino, who has died (I think), so is probably now in a hot place, as he had been a member of the Church of Satan and was founding member of the Temple of Set.
He was made of teflon as nothing used to stick in regards to under-age sex:-
law.justia.com...

Throughout the years i used to keep tabs on him, you can read more below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nowadays they use the MK Black Magic on the whole populace

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This subject has generated a serious cult following. Amazing. Really never gave it much credence, although I read a pretty detailed book on lysergic and have attempted to trace its roots...The jury is still out for me concerning government dealings in it.

One theory I remember was concerning 'The Magic Bus' and Timothy Leary, that the US gov was behind the entire flower power experiment, as at the time lysergic was legal, unregulated.

I would be very interested to see what any members here come up with concerning the 'discovery' of lysergic. As there are several theories...The one I find most valid involves a Swiss gentleman if I remember correctly...and a bi-cycle.. hint.
edit on 31-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 31-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: c

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

The Black Vault website has an almost complete list of ALL institutions, colleges, companies, doctors, scientists and CIA agents/employees...unfortunately some of the most important participants are redacted...surprise surprise!

Here is the link to said list:

documents.theblackvault.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Um...the CIA released valid documents regarding ALL OF THE SUBPROJECTS due to a FOIA request! How can you say that "The jury is still out for me concerning government dealings in it," when they admitted to everything? Lmfao! Wake up sheep!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

They DO HAVE the technology and abilities to erase your true memories and replace them with artificial ones...basically to make you think that all of these awkward,, unexplainable, random events actually happened! I can't honestly believe that you...or any child for that matter...would NEVER tell your parents, siblings, friends, etc... about these strange experiences...when you stated how weird and emotionally/mentally awkward they were! And that nobody else noticed these differences that you were experiencing! Our government are the primary puppeteers behind a plethora of people's unexplainable experiences and supposed "abductions!" They design, finance, decide, and implement numerous sinister experiments on unknowing civilians and we are currently experiencing the late stages of the mass depopulation agenda! Please wake up!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The presidency has always been predetermined and always will be! Trump was chosen by the puppeteers to take the position because he had the money , ignorance and malicious past to bribe/frame him at the end! He was considered easily controllable and stupid enough to distract from the reality of their actions and experiments! But he also has historical familial ties to all previous presidents...just like all of the presidents before him! That's why Hillary didn't win the election...her spouse was biologically connected to past presidents but she was not...and she was also a major liability to their secrecy because of her careless associations and involvements in horrible agendas! It's not rocket science and the TRUTH can be found...if you look in the right places...and that DOESN'T INCLUDE THE REGULAR INTERNET!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join