It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Complete List of All 149 MKULTRA Subprojects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Wolfenz
a reply to: one4all

LOL!

well the first part of what you said sounds like Project Talent !

thats when when they got me ! 1979-1980

The rest was hilarious : Nice !

but all seriousness there were projects focused on children
that had special talents formed their Own X-men
or Should i say School of Dr Xavier !

Ever, Seen Stan Lee's SuperHumans S ???

Stan Lee's Superhumans
en.wikipedia.org...

People Like that the CIA was looking for .
but for Real :

The CIA heard the Stories of what the Soviets Were Doing in the Cold War:

so the Did the Same : in the 70s to 80s

The MK Ultra is Best Remembered for the 50s and early 60s
with the Drug induce Experiments and Mind Control

Thanks to Project Paper clip !!
from the Human Experiments the Nazi's did in the Death Camps

but hey without those Nazis we would not have been too the Moon

Every serious Grey or Black Op is Cell structured and redundancy is a basic tenant.

The similarities make sense.I would not expect to see any connection between "Cells" beyond these generic similarities and other generic procedural patterns.

If you like the story so far you will love the sombulistic imprinting of animal overlays done to kids.....to allow them to optimise themselves physiclly and psyiologiclly.

They were making their own super-performing humans.....they were not working blind....they were looking for visual thinkers....and these can come in a natural form and they can come in an artificially catalysed form.....these people were searching for either form......BTW abduction victims implanted are artificially catalysed forms......sooooo.....because these people were actively aware of different races visiting here and implanting people here they watched hotspots where craft were spotted 24/7/365 and searched those areas for abductees.....the easiest method was to go to geographiclly mated schools and to administer a generic aptitude test designed to illuminate visual thinkers.

"Visual Thinking" is enabled via our pineal glands ...is what we all do until we hit abut 7ish....some people naturally get short-circuited and end up remaining in a visual thinking state beyone the normal age-range.....some abductees are given an implant which keeps their pineal glands "open" and doing their job like they do in young kids.

Intuitive empath Pattern recognition savants is essentially what they were looking/fishing for.Autodidact polymaths over 7-8 years old with functioning pineal glands.

The crossover into the expanded reality which includes extra-terrestrial abductions of humans brings another level into the discussion.....and a keystone question is this.....was the abduction and implantation of human kids simply being followed up on by people in the know concerning the abductees..or....were they following simply the mental/physical optimisation of regular people and stumbled into a bigger dynamic by mapping and discovering kids who happened to be implanted and showing green arrows to the searchers/researchers.
LOL...this isnt the time or place but I recognisd Fran Drescher the actress the 1st time I saw her on TV......from an abduction experience.

??? ok

as to why you talking or trying to Link E.T.'s with MK Ultra ?

but Yeah Mind Control with Alien Abduction implanting in Humans had been showing in Scifi Movies
since 1953 Invasion of Mars show it Clearly ! Well the Concept of it all .

so MK Ultra mostly in 1955 , also started around the 1950s

not Only creating a Manchurian Candidate Sleeper Cell , but Genetic Altering or Advancement Drugs as Well, they are playing with , it wasn't always Controlling but Altering & Advancing the mind and Body as well I should Know !
experience The physical and Mental testing, the Visual decision of Guessing , Sensing , Flash Cards , in all levels on A Daily Bases, from 1980 to 1983 .. was not in the Norm of Daily School Activities ,

Yeah The Pineal Gland Ancient Inda had known about it for thousand of Years
nothing new , just all the training learning to use and control it ,

but when you say if i like the Story so Far ? thats a Chuckle for me , Im part of that Story .
and there is many others too, some have exposed them selves ,and
some had claim they are but are just actual charlatans,

but for ET's and MKUltra projects relation

not in the level we are discussing in this thread
Possibility but it would not be MKUltra

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Big S+F for this man. Good work

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

LOL!

well the first part of what you said sounds like Project Talent !

thats when when they got me ! 1979-1980

The rest was hilarious : Nice !

but all seriousness there were projects focused on children
that had special talents formed their Own X-men
or Should i say School of Dr Xavier !

Ever, Seen Stan Lee's SuperHumans S ???

Stan Lee's Superhumans
en.wikipedia.org...

People Like that the CIA was looking for .
but for Real :

The CIA heard the Stories of what the Soviets Were Doing in the Cold War:

so the Did the Same : in the 70s to 80s

The MK Ultra is Best Remembered for the 50s and early 60s
with the Drug induce Experiments and Mind Control

Thanks to Project Paper clip !!
from the Human Experiments the Nazi's did in the Death Camps

but hey without those Nazis we would not have been too the Moon

Every serious Grey or Black Op is Cell structured and redundancy is a basic tenant.

The similarities make sense.I would not expect to see any connection between "Cells" beyond these generic similarities and other generic procedural patterns.

If you like the story so far you will love the sombulistic imprinting of animal overlays done to kids.....to allow them to optimise themselves physiclly and psyiologiclly.

They were making their own super-performing humans.....they were not working blind....they were looking for visual thinkers....and these can come in a natural form and they can come in an artificially catalysed form.....these people were searching for either form......BTW abduction victims implanted are artificially catalysed forms......sooooo.....because these people were actively aware of different races visiting here and implanting people here they watched hotspots where craft were spotted 24/7/365 and searched those areas for abductees.....the easiest method was to go to geographiclly mated schools and to administer a generic aptitude test designed to illuminate visual thinkers.

"Visual Thinking" is enabled via our pineal glands ...is what we all do until we hit abut 7ish....some people naturally get short-circuited and end up remaining in a visual thinking state beyone the normal age-range.....some abductees are given an implant which keeps their pineal glands "open" and doing their job like they do in young kids.

Intuitive empath Pattern recognition savants is essentially what they were looking/fishing for.Autodidact polymaths over 7-8 years old with functioning pineal glands.

The crossover into the expanded reality which includes extra-terrestrial abductions of humans brings another level into the discussion.....and a keystone question is this.....was the abduction and implantation of human kids simply being followed up on by people in the know concerning the abductees..or....were they following simply the mental/physical optimisation of regular people and stumbled into a bigger dynamic by mapping and discovering kids who happened to be implanted and showing green arrows to the searchers/researchers.
LOL...this isnt the time or place but I recognisd Fran Drescher the actress the 1st time I saw her on TV......from an abduction experience.

??? ok

as to why you talking or trying to Link E.T.'s with MK Ultra ?

but Yeah Mind Control with Alien Abduction implanting in Humans had been showing in Scifi Movies
since 1953 Invasion of Mars show it Clearly ! Well the Concept of it all .

so MK Ultra mostly in 1955 , also started around the 1950s

not Only creating a Manchurian Candidate Sleeper Cell , but Genetic Altering or Advancement Drugs as Well, they are playing with , it wasn't always Controlling but Altering & Advancing the mind and Body as well I should Know !
experience The physical and Mental testing, the Visual decision of Guessing , Sensing , Flash Cards , in all levels on A Daily Bases, from 1980 to 1983 .. was not in the Norm of Daily School Activities ,

Yeah The Pineal Gland Ancient Inda had known about it for thousand of Years
nothing new , just all the training learning to use and control it ,

but when you say if i like the Story so Far ? thats a Chuckle for me , Im part of that Story .
and there is many others too, some have exposed them selves ,and
some had claim they are but are just actual charlatans,

but for ET's and MKUltra projects relation

not in the level we are discussing in this thread
Possibility but it would not be MKUltra

Knowledge of higher technology and of how to integrate human physiology with hardware is nothing new.....this knowledge has been around for Centuries.

Yes the Soviets and EVERY major country have been following up on the same issues only at different speeds.

MK-Ultra was simply a follow-up on this topic....a current Era attempt by TPTB of today to learn about old knowledge.

Possibly the reason they began looking for people who fall under the MK-Ultra performance envelope is because the Craft they were getting a hold of since the 20's 30's were flown by Pilots who were INTEGRATED into the technology mentally....they were desperately trying to find suitable DNA or genetics.....because not everyone can operate the technology.

By the 60's and 70's we were LATE in the game already.....MK-Ultra had counterparts in different countries.

IMHO there is no such thing as a Government Program in this Era which is not inextricably connected to the UFO/Extra-terrestrial issue....everything revolves around this issue.MK-Ultra was IMHO simply a fishing expedition.

I am sure by now they understand how the pineal implants work and they likely have samples which have led them to the process by which these implants work.Its way more complicated to try to find ."natural" humans with suitable abilities....because they are ULTRA-RARE....the Government knew going in what they were looking for...methinks they did not know how rare "natural" cases were going to be....many of the kids they found through MK-Ultra were ALREADY abductees.

If you had been abducted you would possibly understand how infantile MK-Ultra was and how desperate Governments were to learn.

I applaud you for as you say "exposong" yourself....I myself did the same thing to differing degrees a decade ago.

I remember being in a room with a huge LED screen playing scenes of a specific animal....I remember strobe lights being used at different speeds....I remember being brought into an emotional rubicon....and I remember an animal being brought into the room with me....now I know why....It was because the dipsticks were trying to shall we say hypnotise us into truly BELIEVING at a core level that we WERE animals....so we would ENABLE our bodies and minds to do what was needed for us to PERFORM physical feats humans could not normally do.I was also abducted by two groups ,by Military Humans wearing Blue One-piece uniforms...non-terrestrial Humans and also by a group of non-humans working with Humans on the Moon.The "abductions" were definately not MK-ULTRA.
edit on 1-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Colin Ross's video says they performed experiments on 11 year olds.

Evil.

I was 10 years old when it started with me , 1980

and at 13 ( 1983 ) when it ended . but it wasnt on their terms ,
parents that had the children in this group project
including mine, were going to take it to court ,
from county to supreme court if need be, as they wanted it to stop
and have US the STUDENTS back in regular Schools ,
the Board of Directors of Education in my County
by the Names of Susan DAVIS and the Government, made the Call ,
to have the Program Dropped . under the circumstances for Us the Students
to be reconditioned as to re blend into a regular class in a Regular school
for Us to Adjust , more less a Half the program and half regular school
this would happen in 1983. then in 1984 I was in a Regular 7th Grade .

just to be Clear : I wasn't Harmed in any way , nor Abused
i was treated like family , but disciplined by like a Parent
we went on trips, Mostly the Local Universities in Potsdam , and Canton in New York
which is ironic as were and still are involved with Government defense project's of DARRPA

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I flipped when I saw this on the main page!! MKULTRA is my absolute favorite government project people like to deny! It is INSANE! I love the mind and psychology so this program is of high interest to me because of what they do to people unwilling!

Have you ever seen the movie "The Killing Room"? It's about MKULTRA. It takes a lot for a movie to freak me out but because I know the backstory of MKULTRA that movie freaked me out! I wouldn't be surprised without a doubt if things that happened in that movie aren't happening right now!

Can't wait to dig into this! It's rainy day where I am so perfect day for this!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Much like Wolfenz describes, I was also part of a program in elementary school where a small group (5 or 6) went to special classes everyday. We were focused on monthly projects, ESP testing, field trips, genealogy, etc.
I do not recall much of what I experienced there, but I do know that I was with the same kids for 5 years. This would have been starting around 1981-82 in Virginia. I remember one kid really well, but only vague notions of the others.
We were responsible for all of the other class work, but I rarely recall being in the other classes where most of the other students were. Our class was in a small trailer away from the main buildings. The teacher certainly looked after us and made us feel special in many ways, but she was demanding of what the expectations were regarding our work. I have a vague recollection of time manipulation - staring at the second hand of the clock on the wall to experience time differently (speed up/slow down perception of time).
I do not have any "bad" feelings about this time in school, but I have always found it very peculiar that I do not remember much of it even though I was in the same class for several years with the same teacher and other kids.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
All I can think of now is all the times my vision these days constantly randomly blurs or shifts or shakes or becomes fuzzy like a tv and the only thing I can compare it to is long ago when I was 15 and Lucy was a friendly acquaintance.

I'm just going to go back to what I was doing and pretend I never read or watched any of this.

I'm fine, maybe my eyes water a lot. It's better for my health to keep believing that I think.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I

I think the Donald Trump campaign used mind control tactics to coerce the hoards of voters who are "more susceptible" to such tactics.

After all.. Donald Trump himself said "Republicans are the dumbest voters, and they'll believe anything on fox news"

Now what I want to do.. is utilize mind control tactics for some job interviews...

It couldn't be that the other candidate was just that godawful, could it? No, couldn't be that.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrHaven

Sounds like a "Gifted And Talented" program. All of my friends were in that, but I never made the cut. They used to go on special trips, etc. Never knew what they really did, though. I wonder if Gifted And Talented is related to an operation to keep an eye on the brainiac kids.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The EU has neurological weapons that cause neuralgia to your body, especially the nerves around your head.
Usually they try to disguise this as the effect of very cold temperature being responsible for the headache and neuralgia, but WE know that this is not the case. Rather we know with absolute certainty that the EU uses this neurological weapons to induce insomnia and sleep disturbances or simply to induce poor concentration during study or work.
In particular, Italy and the Netherlands are known to induce these types of nerve pain directly under order from their highest state civilian and military institutions.

The EU does not like people who read / study / understand. They only like dumbasses who parrot-like tell the same bollocks the TV gives them.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Why is the controlled release of CIA documents being upvoted to such a large degree, do you really believe anything of real value is being disclosed that they don't want you to know?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cellardo0r
Why is the controlled release of CIA documents being upvoted to such a large degree, do you really believe anything of real value is being disclosed that they don't want you to know?

The sole reason it's even public is because of lawsuits.
If you read through the files there are some pretty crazy revelations, like the CIA getting a woman to shoot a pistol (loaded with blanks) at another woman, and she was anti-gun. She also had no recollection of it.

Another note, James Holmes was in a college Spook program.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4206699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cellardo0r

^
Also it is all we have to go on, and it is far more interesting than the other trump/hillary circus posts that dominate the website now.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Not MK Ultra. More like past life intruding on present day form? Have you tried regressive hypothesis?

edit on 6-5-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This is an endlessly fascinating and scary topic.

Thanks for putting it together! This is one of those posts meant to be reread and pondered over time, for sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MelissaLynch

Will be following..

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Not only because of the subject but mostly because of the way your thread is presented with all the info I flagged and starred you. Well done and hope your work will be an inspiration for other ATSérs .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yes, OP not only collected and collated a massive amount of material but also pointed out very relevant information that I haven't seen addressed elsewhere.

It's truly worth sharing far & wide but I respect the author's reason for only sharing it in RATS.

So it's nice to see when it's newly discovered every once in a while.

My theory from deep-diving the various programs we lump under the MK umbrella, is that under pressure Helms & Gottlieb made it sound that it was almost all about drugs/chemical warfare etc and that it mostly didn't pan out.

They "copped" to that to hide the most valuable technology: Hypnosis. Drugs & Hypnosis even better for the susceptible. Yes the susceptible can be convinced of anything when the conditioning is crafted well.

If true, that's a "weapon" of extreme & rare value.

edit on 9-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hey this thread is GREAT but I was kind of confusing it with another thread in RATS. Might be worth looking for if you dig this,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join