It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Netherlands - UFO Crash - Raw Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Willy wonka golden ticket?

Obviously.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Run home Charlie...run!!!

At least the earthquake part had some truth to it.

That YT channel has some rotten stuff on it.
Wish they'd fall into one of their magic portals.
Just another nail in the coffin lid of ufology.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Off topic: Great Lord! that's just what the Dutch need an earthquake and land settling!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This video was already posted on here about a week or so ago.

And it wasn't an earthquake UFO crash or what ever it's being called, it was of a ballon or wrapper flying threw the air.

I may be wrong, but I think the video creator is a member on ATS.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

Here's the real video, by Anomalies Study Group

edit on 27-5-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

yes he is
he is called jeremy and he loves to sh#tpost his balloon videos on forums like this one

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

The guys broken English really doesnt help the case of truth Any, it's a cherry on top of all the other red flags.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This kind of garbage/click-bait/trolling is what brings serious UFO study and debate into ridicule. Please go away...and take your balloons with you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirBlackKnight
This footage was made by a sky hunter in the Netherlands. At arround 3h30 local time a earthquake hit the region. The witness was able to shot this footage right after the earthquake. The footage shows a UFO being shot down and it does not recoved it's fall. The witness uploaded this footage as fast as he could to a youtube channel in order to shed light what happened to his area right after the earthquake. He did not see the craft crash.

OP --

Maybe I missed it, but could you tell me at what time in the video does it show the object being shot down?

Also, is the dot at the beginning of the video supposed to be the same object we see against the blue sky in the rest of the video? If so, in what part of the video is the connection between the white dot and the "falling object" explained?

edit on 30/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
*Raises hand.

I actually AM Dutch. The earthquakes are indeed from gas drillings. Years ago a Dutch corporation was given permission to drill for gass underneath Groningen. Soon afterwards the collapsing gas bubbles started causing earthquakes. Currently lawsuits have resulted in less drilling for gas and payout do houseowners whose property got damaged as a result. These minor earthquakes are expected to last for years and maybe decades to come. So you can close this one.
As for the video, it probably is a hoax.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Willy wonka golden ticket?
Obviously.

It's supposedly a foil wrapper from a Sonic restaurant cheeseburger.

Although, there does appear to be printing on it that kind of looks like "Carnivale" or something. A Carnivale UFO, I guess.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join