It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple sources: Hannity To Be Fired From Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They've been purging the real conservative voices for a while. They need to continue properly being the controlled opposition and I thought it was a matter of time anyway.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just wait and see what happens to the ratings when Hannity goes. He's my personal favorite and Tucker after that. Fox just can't afford to have the most honest and forthright and determined guy on their network any more. What they need is people like ed Schultz and Rachel Maddox....
edit on 28-5-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: marg6043
And people have the tenacity of fall flat on their butts claiming that the danger to Americas political manipulation is the Russians and not within our own liberal media spoon-feeding the news that will give votes to the candidates of their choice with the character assassination of those that are not political worthy, they go as far as trying to take out a sitting president because its not what they want.

Way to go America, Liberalism gone dangerously wild.

I think we know who is really trying to influence elections. Fortunately they failed last time, but they are sure doubling and tripling down on the efforts now.
So
Much thatbthey had to arm in a goon from the Guardian to rattle their opponent in Gianforte. News flash.... their agenda isn't carrying here like they thought...although they still have a Progressive front pushing Sgemda 21 and sanctuary cities.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The country's population as a whole is decidely more liberal than conservative.

Conservatives fall in line and come out to vote more, hence more conservatives winning elections. Voter turnout among liberal-minded people is lower.

That doesn't really matter though when it comes to buying stuff, as everyone buys stuff.

In other words, not everyone votes...but everyone buys stuff. You advertise to the people who are gonna buy your stuff...

Actually more liberals participate in polls than do conservatives so there goes the higher numbers theory. As to the popular vote being more numerous thats only thnaks to california and most californians do not buy anything related to a conservative.
Most advertisers are also not conservatives either and are looking at their bottom lines only. Almost al of them are from liberal bastions and democrats and independents.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just my opinion...

I find Hannity, Tucker and that other rude pig (the one who always told his guests to Shut Up!) to be arrogant, ignorant pigs of the lowest order (sorry pigs the animal, no offence meant) to be a hideous, insulting apparition ramming their opinions down viewers throats with little or no room for true discussion. Watching them makes me sad and angry and I for one will not miss them one iota.

Bye bye assholes!

I just hope they don't get replaced by even worse people. Maddow, Judge woman whatever her name is, go suck it up too!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh, dear...I hope he doesn't get "Seth Riched"...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good riddance to that smarmy little whining punk. That being said, it's looks as though FOX likes leftists on the network like Shepherd Smith. They'll soon be MSNBC 2.0.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: infolurker

Sadly no surprise there. Good luck Hannity. The Seth Rich case is toxic for a far more sinister reason. Conspiracy theory my ass but justice will prevail.

Don't count on it. The higher corporate powers who control our government, media, etc. will never be brought to justice. The last higher up who dare challenged them was killed as a warning for future challengers. See JFK.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
NWO getting rid of conservatives on tv news.I said Hannity will be their next target.I would be glad to leave.
Anyone who tells the truth about corporations and what not or shows how liberals control the entire media will be booted out.
Dylan Ratigan got the boot also.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Tucker will be next.......
edit on 28-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerrupert needs to wake up and stop his sniveling sons before they destroy his empire.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12advertizers were not jumping ship the murdock brothers are liberl wankers and they trying to change fox news to there ways just like palpatine changed republic into the empire

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Darkchao45

So... you believe that anyone who does not agree with your point of view does not have a right to talk?

Of course he has the right to talk he does not however have the right to pass off lies as news. He always pulled the same stunt as Jon Stewart when he got called out for spreading fake news he cried I'm a commentator not a news reporter.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: infolurkerrupert needs to wake up and stop his sniveling sons before they destroy his empire.

You seem to know nothing about Rupert. The person that wrote his biography said if Rupert would have made more money by going liberal the FOX would have been liberal from the start.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Darkchao45

So... you believe that anyone who does not agree with your point of view does not have a right to talk?

Of course he has the right to talk he does not however have the right to pass off lies as news. He always pulled the same stunt as Jon Stewart when he got called out for spreading fake news he cried I'm a commentator not a news reporter.

John stewart was openly political satire, never meant to be anything more than a live action political cartoon parroting msm broadcasts on a comedy network. Unfortunately, people like Tucker Carlson never could wrap his head around the concept.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress
John stewart was openly political satire, never meant to be anything more than a live action political cartoon parroting msm broadcasts on a comedy network. Unfortunately, people like Tucker Carlson never could wrap his head around the concept.

A lot of people seem to miss that. Stewart wasn't spinning the news like Hannity does. He was outright making fun of it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I disagree. He may have started out like that, but he became a spinner big league/bigly.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I disagree. He may have started out like that, but he became a spinner big league/bigly.

Facts have a liberal bias.

Spin is/was Colbert. Stewart was always commenting on the news process itself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If Hannity gets fired for asking questions about Seth Rich, that tells you a lot about what happened to Seth Rich.

Hmmm.

I think it tells you more that they're reporting baseless lies, and are in serious danger of a major libel/slander lawsuit.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Konduit
If Hannity gets fired for asking questions about Seth Rich, that tells you a lot about what happened to Seth Rich.

Hmmm.

I think it tells you more that they're reporting baseless lies, and are in serious danger of a major libel/slander lawsuit.

Ok, which lies? Like, was Rich working for the DNC? Or did he have 44000 emails to wiki? Those are some of the key questions at this point.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join