It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not stupid America. You know you are bad deserve bad things to happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

If there were such a thing as national karma, I'd be worried. But I'd be worried if I lived in most western civilization nations. The others already got theirs.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don`t know where you are from but I`m sorry to inform you that America isn`t your mommy or daddy America has no obligation to make sure that everyone in the world is rich and happy. if you are having problems in your personal life or with your particular government you need to get off your ass and try to change that.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't be silly.Bad things happen regardless of where you live,who ever you voted or did not vote for,no matter where on the globe you live.And the bad things almost always happen to average regular folk just trying to eke out an existence.Now has the American government a lot to answer for? He'll YES.But you can bet the farm that the ones at the top who has been and are responsible will be safe while Joe and Jill Average and their kids will be splattered all over the pavement.So maybe think about that,when wishing for America to fall and smash to smithereens,eh?
edit on 28-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more.

I mean, us Americans who are proud of our trailblazing ways and the freedom to own our own guns are clearly the same Americans who might've had a hand in 9/11 and who orchestrate things like Bilderberg and Agenda 21.

Yes. Because us citizens deserve to suffer for things that we had little to no control over.

Yeah, because it's entirely impossible to love your country and hate your government.

God, you have a lot of growing up to do. I suggest you do it away from this website, though. You're liable to get ripped to shreds here on ATS. Then again, maybe you 'deserve it and more.'

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join