It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Flips Out when guest brought up Hillary Clinton’s ties to Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Rofl the dude couldnt go 2 sec with out bringing up Clinton GOP propaganda when the questions were about Trump. The Host did well considering the garbage coming out of the guests mouth.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah. You pretty much summarized all of it up down to this: deflection.
The left recognizes it and admits it but I've yet to see the right admit it themselves.
[Edit - I was talking in general]

edit on 5/28/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Christosterone

I guarantee you most liberals have gotten over the loss and are just unhappy with how Trump conducts himself.

The fact that you guys keep bringing up your win nearly 6 months later means you are ignoring what has happened since that win and how immaturely Trump conducts himself, which is what liberals are unhappy about.

This isn't all about Trump hate, it's about an ideologically driven agenda (all parties have them). If it wasn't Trump that they hated, it would be whomever was in his place, unless of course, it was their horse. Progressive Liberals tend to hate anything that goes against their opinion of how things should be. The impasse as I see it, seems to come from one side trying to force a major cultural change on the other and the other side not having it. This lunacy will continue to get worse regardless of who's Prez. This is a global battle within a deeply divided society that I don't see going away anytime soon. Unfortunately, this will be life as we know it for a long time to come, Trump or no Trump.

edit on 28-5-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The pathetic bastards are true to form.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
The pathetic bastards are true to form.

It was a talk on a specific subject.......he tried to deflect.......its not their fault he refused to answer....they had him there to talk on that subject.......it wasnt a segment on Clinton.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join