It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Flips Out when guest brought up Hillary Clinton’s ties to Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
At 2:04 he says the words "Clinton Foundation" but, the audio bugs out for a second. It sounds digital / metallic, If I had to describe the sound. There is no natural sound to compare it with, I´m sorry.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
At 2:04 he says the words "Clinton Foundation" but, the audio bugs out for a second. It sounds digital / metallic, If I had to describe the sound. There is no natural sound to compare it with, I´m sorry.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You´re welcome. I could describe it like a short electric hum / buzzing. That fits it the most, after some seconds of thought.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

You´re welcome. I could describe it like a short electric hum / buzzing. That fits it the most, after some seconds of thought.

Some kind of Illuminati subliminal control signal designed to trigger the sleepers?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing like watching political hacks controlling the narratives.

Over talked, out shouted, people need to turn off crap like this. Are people that stupid, that they need to be told how to think or believe, seriously?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yeah because they really fooled people watching the entire segment by bleeping out "Clinton" when the dude had already been talking about her for a few minutes already.

You guys are funny, finding anything, however small, to chalk up to a liberal conspiracy.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
More like triggering migraine. I had headphones on when I watched it.. Now the tinnitus is back.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Poor liberals..

I don't know if y'all heard but they lost a really big election in 2016...

Anyhow, they've had a tough time dealing with the loss...
Which is really surprising because normally progressives are really strong and NEVER whine about anything...

-Chris

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My genius... that´s why I knew what he was talking about... Loosen up, it was a joke.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I don't know if y'all heard but they lost a really big election in 2016... 

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: MysticPearl

Have you ever watched FOX?

Hehe, don't be beating up on Fox they are moving to your side soon.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I've always known that Todd Starnes was secretly a liberal troll.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As if the public doesn't already know about Hillary's corruption, give me a break. Like some guy on MSNBC is going to suddenly change anyone's mind about Hillary one way or the other.

But I do like how he automatically tried to deflect to Hillary even though she's not the one in the White House nor does she hold any government position. Classic Trump supporter tactic.

It's actually all about the hypocrisy of the media. Plain and simple. The people supporting Hillary and especially those in the media are such incredible hypocrites, as to boggle the minds of all sane people. But that is the difference between the sane and the insane, one cannot fathom the other in either direction.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Are people that stupid, that they need to be told how to think or believe, seriously?

Yep.

The MSM has become a pathetic joke and I'm talking ALL of them. The fact that so many people don't seem to possess the ability to discern the difference between reality and the manufactured reality being perpetuated on us by the MSM, is frick'n scary. This is IMO what we as a society have to fear the most. We have become no different than North Korea when it comes to being force fed propaganda. And yet, millions upon millions of fools eat this stuff up like candy.

I'll eat fast food occasionally for lunch and places like Wendy's, Arby's, Carls, etc...... all have CNN on all the time, spewing out their distorted and contrived version of so called "news". Whatever the TPTB want us all to believe for the day is what they're selling, it's disgusting. It's become so bad that I can't hardly eat my food and listen to the crap.

I'm honestly bewildered that so many people lack the common sense to see thru the propaganda being fed to us and even more perplexed by the amount of people that support it. I'm amazed some of these people even manage to get dressed and make it to work in the mornings. Self parking cars were bound to happen and it's no longer a mystery to me as to why.
edit on 27-5-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The host was probably terrified that the Clinton Machine was going to come after her show next.
After all, no one dares to speak out against Clinton or the Dems, or the machine will shut them down.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yup, that is why I said "are moving to your side SOON." Get it?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

From my impression, she´s more like with the machine, the way she set up that smirk look on her face. The other guy then uses a "killing argument" to shut the poor guy down, completely ignoring his points.

True, it wasn´t about Clinton but the way he was shot down was more than furious.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yup, that is why I said "are moving to your side SOON." Get it?

I've been noticing this transition, scary chit. How deep does a deep state run if a deep state could run deep??? Really deep.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I guarantee you most liberals have gotten over the loss and are just unhappy with how Trump conducts himself.

The fact that you guys keep bringing up your win nearly 6 months later means you are ignoring what has happened since that win and how immaturely Trump conducts himself, which is what liberals are unhappy about.

Though I'm sure chalking it up to being sore losers is the easy way out.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Im not a fan of the more "liberal" media myself but everyone poopooing this is forgetting one thing.......

They werent talking about Hillary........

Trump supporters sound exactly like when Obama was in office from the left "Well George Bush"

Now you guys are doing it, you avoid any direct criticism of Trump by deflecting to Clinton.....

I wish you guys could really see how weak and off your rocker this makes you look.......

It drove me nuts when Obama supporters did it, it drives me nuts now with Trump supporters.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join