It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Flips Out when guest brought up Hillary Clinton’s ties to Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
An MSNBC Host completely flips out when somebody has the Gall to mention Hillary Clinton's ties to Russia !!

Good example of instant wild frenzy syndrome in action.

Cristina Laila for the Gateway Pundit reports, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle came unhinged after her guest brought up Hillary Clinton’s ties to Russia. She allowed her two other guests to gang up on him as well, interrupting him so he wouldn’t be able to finish a sentence.

Video Link

edit on May-27-2017 by xuenchen because: nicked

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Free media/speech = silence the opposition and refuse to let anyone with a different thought speak right?

MSNBC is the only station I can think of worse than CNN.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My God, people showing emotion over something they feel strongly about? The horror!

+12 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
My God, people showing emotion over something they feel strongly about? The horror!

Yeah keep pretending playing dumb. They tried to silence him because the public is not supposed to hear anything bad when it comes to the Clintons.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Do people have any idea how much these Russian sanctions are costing us Peons?

All because the people in the Crimea wanted to join Russia?

The people in the Crimea voted overwhelmingly in a free and fair referendum, and now the worlds economies are being punished to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars.

That hurts us Peons, not the elite.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And when they feel emotion when someone agrees they also cut them off and prevent them from speaking? No? So I guess you can feel strongly and do your job too.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That's unhinged?

lol

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with that by itself, but when your are part of a media outlet that claims to be reasonable/fair/unbiased/etc it's indicative of the true agenda of the so-called anchors and journalists.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As if the public doesn't already know about Hillary's corruption, give me a break. Like some guy on MSNBC is going to suddenly change anyone's mind about Hillary one way or the other.

But I do like how he automatically tried to deflect to Hillary even though she's not the one in the White House nor does she hold any government position. Classic Trump supporter tactic.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That would be about the time I would walk out and draft an op ed for any reasonable newspaper that would print. The ANTIFA crowd strikes again! A-All N-New T-Tyrants I-Impeding F-Free A-America...fascist MSM at it again...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
*Anytime a defender of Donald Trump mentions Hillary Clinton, they have lost the argument already*

Buwahaha is he serious? The fact that neither will let him get a word in at first just proves how hard they are trying to ignore and stomp out the truth. Then when he starts showing where the REAL proof is as far as Russia and HRC ties, it gets silent and they are done.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They're just pissing into the wind at this point. Nobody serious takes MSNBC seriously

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But I do like how he automatically tried to deflect to Hillary even though she's not the one in the White House nor does she hold any government position. Classic Trump supporter tactic.

Like OP's thread about Hillary's so called coughing fit?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Free media/speech = silence the opposition and refuse to let anyone with a different thought speak right?

MSNBC is the only station I can think of worse than CNN.

Don Lemon and CNN do this too. Anytime a guest goes against their fake narrative they shut them down, talk/yell over them or conveniently lose the connection.

Lemon has literally cut the mic off of numerous guests who dare to question the narrative.
edit on 27-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Have you ever watched FOX?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

As if the public doesn't already know about Hillary's corruption, give me a break. Like some guy on MSNBC is going to suddenly change anyone's mind about Hillary one way or the other.

Most Trump supporters want to know the truth about all the investigations. The way Comey handled the investigation into Hillary and her cronies raised a lot of legitimate questions. It's obvious by now that D.C. is full of corrupt people and i for one want them all gone. I'm still not convinced that Trump is part of them that's all. I already explained Trumps probable reasons for all of the things he is doing and it looks like i might be right again. I called there moves before they even happened. Sorry to be so smug about it but my predictions so far were pretty much all 100% accurate.

It's weird but it seems that i know more about the US than its own citizens. Being able to read body language has its perks as well.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Anyone got that audio "glitch" at the exact moment where he says the words "Clinton Foundation"?
It´s at around 2:06.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Anyone got that audio "glitch" at the exact moment where he says the words "Clinton Foundation"?

They had to "make sure".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Describe it as I am deaf. Also I noticed it skipped a bit then froze as well.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I just went back to that part of the video, and sure, it´s repeatable. Since we are on a conspiracy site......................................................................

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join