It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official CNN thinks COMEY IS AN AGENT OF RUSSIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I never watch CNN but I decided to switch to it and I had to record this Im sorry this is Hilarious. I was fighting real Hard not to say itch what the Hell you talking about in the video. Hahah If Comey is an Agent of Russia then Obama is in big trouble for choosing a Russian Agent to lead the World's Best Police Organization. Can you say this Russian Conspiracy just backfired on them? It also makes sense why Comey let Hillary off. Putin's Agent owed her a favor because she gave 20% of America's Uranium away to Russia.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So trump and fox news say hes a plant for the democrats and cnn says he works for russia.

Good times

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So trump and fox news say hes a plant for the democrats and cnn says he works for russia.

Good times

No wonder Dems are saying Trump is Obstructing Justice by firing THERE RUSSIAN AGENT.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
LOL

The nut in the green dress keeps yakking away nobody can understand her.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I never watch CNN but I decided to switch to it and I had to record this Im sorry this is Hilarious. If Comey is an Agent of Russia then Obama is in big trouble for choosing a Russian Agent to lead the World's Best Police Organization. Can you say this Russian Conspiracy just backfired on them? It also makes sense why Comey let Hillary off. Putin's Agent owed her a favor because she gave 20% of America's Uranium away to Russia.

I think the entire US goverment is riddled with Russian agents.

They have taken advantage of the Political discord and planted them everywhere. Left/Right and in the civil service, intelligence, media and maybe even in the military.

I think it was Russian agents in the Trump admin or FBI that has been leaking sensitive intelligence the UK shared with the USA in order to break the special relationship which is a major thorn in Putins side.

Russia cant take on the USA head to head, but ot can speed up the demise of the American empire by sowing discord.

The USA needs to wake up and realise it has a serious problem.
edit on 27-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Poor Comey...
His shelf-LIFE is decreasing daily. At this rate the Clinton hit squad should have him suicided or mugged to death by August(latest).

Side note:
Steven Crowder is planing to watch CNN for 24 hours straight fact checking their BS while keeping score. The results should be interesting.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Frankly, with CNN's anti-American agenda there's a far better argument that they're the true Russian agents. They attack our nation far more than any Russians.

edit on 27-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Frankly, with CNN's anti-American agenda there's a far better argument that they're the true Russian agents. They attack our nation far more than any Russians.

They probably are.

I think Russian Agents are very likey everywhere.

Putin wants all Ukraine, the baltic states and possibly Poland back. He cant achieve that with the USA in NATO and as a strong super power. He knows at this time taking the USA on head to head would be sucide. The only way Russia can achieve its goals in by sowing internal discord.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Good times

I bet the fall of Rome had some good times as well.

...All these circuses are entertaining but where is my bread?
edit on 27-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Good times

Even CNN is saying Comey ended the probe on Hillary because he was concerned fake news would taint the probe and end it.

CNN is saying Comey helped Hillary and justified it with fake news, so CNN is saying he's a Dem agent too. So he is a Russian and a Dem agent .. collusion?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I never watch CNN but I decided to switch to it and I had to record this Im sorry this is Hilarious. I was fighting real Hard not to say itch what the Hell you talking about in the video. Hahah If Comey is an Agent of Russia then Obama is in big trouble for choosing a Russian Agent to lead the World's Best Police Organization. Can you say this Russian Conspiracy just backfired on them? It also makes sense why Comey let Hillary off. Putin's Agent owed her a favor because she gave 20% of America's Uranium away to Russia.

The most upsetting thing about that video is the aspect ratio on your tv. Please fix your display to not crop off 30% of the picture.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I never watch CNN

Anyone who doesnt watch cnn is a russian agent also.

Matter of fact... i dont know anyone who angers democrats that isnt a russian puppet

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The fifth prediction came true. I'm on a roll baby.
Comey is a serious threat to both parties and the character assassination plot is in full force. The only thing that would make the autistic screeching of the MSM more beautiful would be Trump presenting Flynn as a double agent and that he uncovered russian ties in both parties and nail them all to the wall. Meanwhile Trump is the only one who gets away squeaky clean because there was never any evidence implicating him in the first place. I would laugh for days.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Even CNN is saying Comey ended the probe on Hillary because he was concerned fake news would taint the probe and end it.

CNN is saying Comey helped Hillary and justified it with fake news, so CNN is saying he's a Dem agent too. So he is a Russian and a Dem agent .. collusion?

Hard to follow ain't it? They couldn't dazzle with brilliance so they just baffle with bull dookey. I think they've confused even themselves and lost the plot!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That's at least the 2nd time this week that I've heard that phrase; "wittingly/unwittingly became a Russian agent".

And this isnt even about the same person as the last time I heard it.

It seems like thats the new buzzword/phrase at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is there ever going to be a rock bottom for these people?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry to all the liberals here. This also means the big Comey obstruction of justice reveal you where counting on isn't coming.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I really hope you do a thread about it first!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Sorry to all the liberals here. This also means the big Comey obstruction of justice reveal you where counting on isn't coming.

The lIberals want to bury him too. Just look at all the fake memos and the hiding behind the curtain story. They are scared that Trump flipped him and they couldn't clean out of his office fast enough. Btw is nobody wondering why Comey hasn't said a word since the whole he is incompetent and no longer trustworthy charade started? Isnt it really suspicious that it just really kicked off after he asked for a public hearing?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my two questions. Is it theroetically possible for him to come clean about a topic that has nothing to with the subject of the hearing? Would they hear him out or cancel it?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Them digging a hole and others trying to remove the shovel from their hands didn't work .They doubled down and threw a few under the bus but that didn't work .Could they have stooped low enough to actually have murdered some ...good question that will be answered later but to now drag Comey's dead body out from under the bus and give it another go only makes them look very un-creative ... Will they succeed ..nah ...Its too late because they lost the information war a long time ago . they have become white noise to most .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join