It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Newest Russia Nightmare: Jared Kushner’s Alleged Kremlin Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump went on his 9 day trip hoping to return a hero but Russiagate only got worse thanks to his own Family.

If he doesn't get the WH staff on board soon, he never will. Leaking like a sieve and it's not just Jared, it's pervasive thruout the oval office....Believe me....

There is obviously a deep state mole or two in Trump’s administration:

Someone very close to him:

Kushner, Preibes, or Bannon ?

Ivanka doesn't share her dads ideology. Spicer got thrown under the bus and might be a little resentful, and that sly old dog Pense even looks like deep state mole. I don't even think Bannon is loyal. It's hard to engender loyalty when you Sh!t on people all the time. Even Molly has been marginalized...could be anybody!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I’m trying to educate the Trump supporters.

What you have to understand is this, something I’ll repeat again:

IF anybody, for any reason, GOES AGAINST THE DEEP STATE

They get crushed!

Examples of politicians who went against the Deep state

Nixon

Saddam

Kaddafi

JFK

MLK

Assad( they haven’t gotten him yet0

Now Trump

The only person I could think of who ever went against the DS and survived is Castro

Now understand this...read carefully. I know what I'm talking about.

Even if you repent and say: "Deep state I'm sorry, forgive me, Ill will now submit"

They still will get your ass!

That's what Kaddafi tried to do and you see what happened to him

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Trump went on his 9 day trip hoping to return a hero but Russiagate only got worse thanks to his own Family.

If he doesn't get the WH staff on board soon, he never will. Leaking like a sieve and it's not just Jared, it's pervasive thruout the oval office....Believe me....

Ivanka doesn't share her dads ideology. Spicer got thrown under the bus and might be a little resentful, and that sly old dog Pense even looks like deep state mole. I don't even think Bannon is loyal. It's hard to engender loyalty when you Sh!t on people all the time. Even Molly has been marginalized...could be anybody!!

You're absolutely right. Pence is a very likely suspect for two reasons, one:

He gets to be president

Two, Pence is part of the deep state religious right, a group called,the Family

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. Pence is a very likely suspect for two reasons, one:

He gets to be president

Two, Pence is part of the deep state religious right, a group called,the Family

The Family, perhaps Opus Dei....could get even stranger than it is now. Should be a blast!!

www.odan.org...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
sry.

edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you think that Jarred Kushner came up with this idea, (of setting up back channel communications with Moscow, run through the Russian embassy in D.C.) by himself and without being told to do so by Trump himself, then someone's being a little bit naive.

I believe this elevator is going all the way to the top floor and at this point, it's unstoppable.

Furthermore, I believe these leaks are coming straight out of the FBI and I believe it's Michael Flynn who's singing like a canary and the actual source of the information.

It was reported that Flynn was present at the meeting between Kushner & Kislyak held in December at Trump Towers where the idea about setting up the back channel communications was allegedly discussed.

It's also been rumored that Flynn is the subject of a sealed grand jury indictment.

We also know that he's pretty much busted straight up, for being an undeclared agent of a foreign nation and lying about it on security clearance applications.

I think he's currently attempting to prove to the FBI that he knows enough to be worthy of an immunity deal. I think he's giving them Kushner as a show of good faith and promising Trump in exchange for immunity.

Before this is over, I think Trump will declare "Mission Accomplished," he'll resign his office and declare it a WIN of epic proportions and we'll be left with a lame assed, Bible thumping, Mike Pence as POTUS.

Now think about how sad that is.

This story does NOT have a happy ending.

That's my conspiracy theory.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
Not just the FBI, Trumpy shat over the entire IC while the leadership knew of his crimes.
Why do you think ex-operatives from multiple agencies have been publicly expressing how concerning these revelations are, not to mention the "leaks",lol where do they all come from.
Oh & you're missing a few criminal targets since Pence, McConnell & Lying Ryan are up to their eyeballs in all this.
Pence was never "lied to", that's cover in case.

K~

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That's a great assessment. I'm already starting a fund to take a long sabbatical away from the US when Trump goes down.

His cult followers will blame someone and get very ugly. They will feel the need to express their anger. You can already feel it on the boards.

edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That's a great assessment. I'm already starting a fund to take a long sabbatical away from the US when Trump goes down.

His cult followers will blame someone and get very ugly. They will feel the need to express their anger. You can already feel it on the boards.

Well, they have no one else to blame but Trump himself.

Make that Trump & themselves. They did put the man in the White House after all.

Especially seeing how they refuse to admit that the Russians had anything to do with anything, in any way.

Hopefully they won't burn the house down.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Not just the FBI, Trumpy shat over the entire IC while the leadership knew of his crimes.
Why do you think ex-operatives from multiple agencies have been publicly expressing how concerning these revelations are, not to mention the "leaks",lol where do they all come from.
Oh & you're missing a few criminal targets since Pence, McConnell & Lying Ryan are up to their eyeballs in all this.
Pence was never "lied to", that's cover in case.

K~

I know this is definitely going to get bigger than it currently is.

I remember the WaPo story saying that other White House staffers were also involved in trying to shut down the investigation in some way.

Still waiting to see who they're talking about. Seems like most everybody is lawyering up.

At this point, there's no telling who all is involved in this fiasco, but you won't see me crying any tears over any of them that end up going down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join