It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Newest Russia Nightmare: Jared Kushner’s Alleged Kremlin Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is really bad for Trump and his appointed Rasputin, Jared.

It at least tells Trump that his son-in-law is a inexperienced ignoramus, to do such a stupid thing.

What is happening here is that Trump will have to appoint experienced deep state people or he will collapse.

LINK

A quartet of stories, published on Friday during what is becoming known as the “Trump scandal witching hour,” each touched on a facet of the ongoing investigation into the Kremlin’s attempts to influence the outcome of last year’s U.S. presidential election. Two, concerning White House senior adviser and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, allege that one of the president’s closest confidantes engaged in previously undisclosed communications with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak, including an alleged attempt to set up a secret communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin.

People here on this forum who are only Trump fans don’t see what's happening before their eyes, and that is that their boy Trump is being made into a super puppet…And their torturing him for daring to open his big mouth too many times.

He is slowly realizing he cant buck them with BS.

There is a hidden hand who is drip....drip...drip...drowning Donald Trump and the sad story is people here don't see it for what it is....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Hidden Hand you so speak of is who is controlling you and those like you believing EVERYTHING you hear by the Ministry of Truth! When you have actual PROOF and not HEARSAY, and you can comprehend innocent until proven guilty? Then get back to US!

You do realize under Obama, Congress passed a law making it OK to lie to us don't you?

Edit: I despise Kushner BTW! He is a Soros puppet! Yea, Soros propped him up with a loan for one of his start ups. Trump needs to get his daughter AND husband the hell out of the White House!

edit on 27-5-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The point here to understand is that Trump appointed some punk ass inexperienced guy, Jared Kushner, and the deep state won’t allow that.

The other point to get through the thick skull & bones on this forum is that Trump is trying to buck the deep state FOR THE WRONG REASONS!

Indeed, not out of sincere beliefs BUT FOR HIS OWN EGO…

Trump will be Krushed! And they will make him into a little P___y before the world as a lesson!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So in other words, you want the hidden hand to win because you hate Trump.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The point here to understand is that Trump appointed some punk ass inexperienced guy, Jared Kushner, and the deep state won’t allow that.

The other point to get through the thick skull & bones on this forum is that Trump is trying to buck the deep state FOR THE WRONG REASONS!

Indeed, not out of sincere beliefs BUT FOR HIS OWN EGO…

Trump will be Krushed! And they will make him into a little P___y before the world as a lesson!

Kushner is Zionist to the max! Do you even comprehend who the Deep State IS and WHO it works for?

It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was proven he is one of the leakers in this administration!
edit on 27-5-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Tell a big enough lie and repeat it over and over and eventually people will believe it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Top Shelf !!

Former national security officials and experts all reacted with shock to the Kushner revelations.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Traditionally (see I do have conservative values) the 'hidden hand' would refer to the 'invisible hand' of the 'markets' as coined by Adam Smith.

It could be the case that the invisible hand of the market is working against Trump because the best friend, according to 'free market' THEORY is stability.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do you anti-Trumpers even read the sources you post?

Kislyak reportedly told superiors in Moscow that Kushner had pitched the clandestine communications channel during a meeting at Trump Tower in early December.

"Reportedly happening" and "actually happening" are very different things.
They basically say they have nothing yet you all sit there and actually eat this stuff up.

originally posted by: seeker1963
You do realize under Obama, Congress passed a law making it OK to lie to us don't you?

I seriously don't think they do.
I tried to enlighten them to this months ago here. But it's like trying to convert a nun with some of these people...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Traditionally (see I do have conservative values) the 'hidden hand' would refer to the 'invisible hand' of the 'markets' as coined by Adam Smith.

It could be the case that the invisible hand of the market is working against Trump because the best friend, according to 'free market' THEORY is stability.

No, if there is a 'hidden hand' it is Big Government who doesn't like an outsider putzing around with their agenda.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Trumpsters always want incontrovertible evidence....of Russiagate.

I want to see some real evidence of the "Hidden Hand" and not some Alex Jones silly BS, Drudge, or Brietbart crap.
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Everything lefties suggest is another nightmare for Trump never turns out to be an actual nightmare.

They mistake their fake outrage for most actually not giving a # about their fake outrage.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

All you have to do is look at the intelligence community.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Look folks, if you’re going to dare go against the deep state you got to have yo sh___ together.

Not no raggedy Anne like Trump.

Trump is a small time fake billionaire.

HE WILL BE KRUSHED
One by one his team will be taken out..

Flynn, Jared, Comey, Bannon, and they’ll be more soon….Indeed they even have them fighting each other

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: olaru12

All you have to do is look at the intelligence community.

You could be right!! And Trump pissed them off...How do you think that will work out?

So far it looks like one big cluster ****!!

You reap what you sow.....Corinthians 6:7
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

NO!

I want the people to win!

Trump deceived SOME people in thinking he was against the deep state but he was only for himself---his ego.

He fought against them out of his ego NOT interest in serving the people, that's my point.

Now he understands he cant beat them so he is conceding. But people don't realize this truth:

If you ever go against the deep state, for whatever reason

THEY NEVER FORGET

Therefore Trump will be rendered low and humiliated

edit on 27-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Trump went on his 9 day trip hoping to return a hero but Russiagate only got worse thanks to his own Family.

If he doesn't get the WH staff on board soon, he never will. Leaking like a sieve and it's not just Jared, it's pervasive thruout the oval office....Believe me....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

NO!

I want the people to win!

Trump deceived SOME people in thinking he was against the deep state but he was only for himself---his ego.

He fought against them out of his ego NOT interest in serving the people, that's my point.

Now he understands he cant beat them so he is conceding. But people don't realize this truth:

If you ever go against the deep state, for whatever reason

THEY NEVER FORGET

Therefore Trump will be rendered low and humiliated

So let me get this straight.

You want the "people" to win by supporting the hidden hand (aka the elite left conglomerates, aka the same people that have been ruining your lives for decades, and is the main reason for this mess), against somebody that is "potentially" trying to take down that very entity because you don't like him..

You may be right about Trump, but it's nothing but speculation at this point.

But those against him? No speculation needed because their intentions are crystal clear.
edit on 27-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump went on his 9 day trip hoping to return a hero but Russiagate only got worse thanks to his own Family.

If he doesn't get the WH staff on board soon, he never will. Leaking like a sieve and it's not just Jared, it's pervasive thruout the oval office....Believe me....

There is obviously a deep state mole or two in Trump’s administration:

Someone very close to him:

Kushner, Preibes, or Bannon ?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You want the "people" to win by supporting the hidden hand (aka the elite left conglomerates, aka the same people that have been ruining your lives for decades, and is the main reason for this mess), against somebody that is "potentially" trying to take down that very entity because you don't like him..

Where in my OP or any post do you see me writing I want the deep state to win?

Just because I’m telling the dense Trump supporters some truth doesn’t mean I support the deep state.

I also of course don’t support Trump either

If I were able to be god I would have put in Bernie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join