It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook installs malicious software in its client's page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
In Finland (North-Europe, Tellus) we have a very popular news site
mvlehti.net...
It is famous of revealing dirty business in government and public servants' actions. The owner has a Europe-wide warrant of arrest for hate speech crimes. They want to put him in jail foe 13 years for using the freedom of speech.

Now the news site's Facebook page has been seized by Facebook. Facebook is the only one having administrative rights for the page at the moment. The Facebook link, I think is:
www.facebook.com...

The point is that after the seizure there has been installed a piece of malicious software in the Facebook-page. The malware link-image looks like this:
[links/image removed]

So it seems that Facebook is deliberately distributing malware on its pages.

It is also known that in the Europe the local states police has also administrative right to Facebook pages. That is: If it is not Facebook distributing the malware, it must be (the Finnish) police.

The only motive for police to distribute malware is to produce lists of members of government opposition.

However MvLehti (among many other sites) is turning into vk.com. There is a lot more space for free speech in vk.com.
vk.com...
vk.com...
edit on Sat May 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tritocvafukei

MVlehti is not really that popular, nor can it be considered as a trustworthy news media. It's more or less a mouthpiece for the far-right-wing people in Finland, not really famous for top-notch journalism.

I tried to look for your "malicious" link on their FB-page, but it seems that the page has been taken down, so can't really confirm your post.

Heard that their page got hacked, so it can be anyone, I don't think that it's Facebook. More like some hackers who got enough of their bull.....

Good riddance.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My page is all blowed up right now with muslims who want to be my friend
and other various issues. I won't even go there anymore and won't miss
it much anyway.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

NEVER post a link and or photos mentioning it's what Malware looks like. We won't be foolish enough to click and open.... Not a good idea... at all. Please... we don't need to take chances with these things....

Thanks

MS

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tritocvafukei

So it seems that Facebook is deliberately distributing malware on its pages.

It is also known that in the Europe the local states police has also administrative right to Facebook pages. That is: If it is not Facebook distributing the malware, it must be (the Finnish) police.

So its even worse than I thought, I thought Facebook was only fooling me by a fake Facebook robot actors dome (TRUMAN SHOW FACEBOOK DOME) where all responses come from a sentient computer system (or most of the times, on 800 friends I only know 10 or so personally, these I see regularly or occasionally in person, so I could check and verify coincidental normally, the other 790 which I sometimes chat with to sell them art, I never met, are supposedly from all over the world, could fool me, could be robot actors)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why the H would you accept a friend req from someone you DONT know...
Really?!?!?
You have 10 you KNOW and 790 you dont, whats up with that...
I have like 80 or something in total, wich i have met in real life and
know...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
Why the H would you accept a friend req from someone you DONT know...
Really?!?!?
You have 10 you KNOW and 790 you dont, whats up with that...
I have like 80 or something in total, wich i have met in real life and
know...

I wanted to create a market for my art in facebook, so started connecting to artists (most of the time they are art collectors too), then galleries, then becoming member of 50 artists groups (500,000 members in total) started to post or ad post to sell, connected to everyone who liked my art, did that posting maybe a hundred times, so I got these 800 friends, some I chatted with, however peculiar I only sold once or twice that way in facebook.
edit on 2017-6-2 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That's absolutely nuts!

I tout, proudly, that I've never made a FB for myself.

The only motive for police to distribute malware is to produce lists of members of government opposition.

Is that the only motive? Surely, there exists more than one.

top topics

join