It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bipartisan Guide on How to Spot Real Information in a Fake News Article with no Named Sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Kushner Is Said to Have Discussed a Secret Channel to Talk to Russia

according to three people with knowledge of the discussion.
the three people said.
the people said.
not authorized to discuss the December meeting and spoke on the condition of anonymity.
Current and former American officials
The New York Times could not immediately confirm these details.
according to a senior American official who had been briefed on intelligence reports.
the three people said,
according to a document summarizing the meeting.
Reuters reported, citing six current and former American officials.
That article said it was unclear
according to one person associated with the campaign. The person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity
The person said

This is just a God Awful written article. And the very definition of Fake News. All we have is rumors.No one is willing to put there credibility on the line. And if the Impeach Trump Resistance actually wants to Impeach him with all this supposed daming evidence then they need to come forward and stop with the childish He said she said. When I see a article written like this the only information I will believe is the following Key Words:

spoke on the condition of anonymity or not authorized to speak.

Why? Because I know they are the Leakers. And it has to be at Least a well written Paragraph or Sentence.

The person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the continuing investigation, said former staff members had been instructed to cooperate with the committee’s inquiry.

And that is the only real information I can determine from this very fake article. Who is only sourcing other Domestic Propaganda outlets. The Real Story doesn't seem so Damning Now does it?

Something like this however does not cut it for me:

The three people were not authorized to discuss the December meeting and spoke on the condition of anonymity. The White House declined to comment on Friday night.

Why?

Because for all i know it's just a Opinion Piece article. 3 Unnamed Sources is Fake News.

edit on 27-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: title edit

edit on 27-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: sentence added

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

O and by the way

The New York Times could not immediately confirm these details.

And yet its on the Front Page. Can you say Witch Hunt?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's interesting to note that it's from a publication Jared Kushner owns.

It's also interesting to note that I will be laughing my ass off when the anonymous sources you guys love to hate on so much become verified over the coming months during the multiple ongoing investigations and the Manbaby administration finds itself immersed in boiling water.

Fake news is what Hitler called media he didn't like either. Most of it directed at him before the Nazi propaganda machine was in full swing.

All that's missing for Trump is a Reichstag Fire that green lights some sweeping executive order of his and effectually shuts down the First Amendment right we share that allows journalists, bloggers, and people like me to say whatever we want about the stupid ass President of the United States.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

It's also interesting to note that I will be laughing my ass off when the anonymous sources you guys love to hate on so much become verified over the coming months during the multiple ongoing investigations and the Manbaby administration finds itself immersed in boiling water.

Fake news is what Hitler called media he didn't like either. Most of it directed at him before the Nazi propaganda machine was in full swing.

All that's missing for Trump is a Reichstag Fire that green lights some sweeping executive order of his and effectually shuts down the First Amendment right we share that allows journalists, bloggers, and people like me to say whatever we want about the stupid ass President of the United States.

The Best Named Source was Comey when he Indicted Hillary with that letter to Congress reopening the Investigation.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It amazes me how journalistic standards have declined. However, as a conspiracy theorist, I hope the declining standards are held universally. I'm looking forward to some new life in some old stories:

Sources Say Bigfoot is Working with UFOs

A high level government official working at the Pentagon has confirmed that UFOs are coordinating sighting events with Bigfeet (Bigfoots?) Speaking under condition of anonymity, the source claimed that the NSA has access to leaked emails between Rigelian Grays and a Sasquatch who had been under surveillance because of suspected ties to a maple syrup trafficking ring. An NSA insider suggests that the texts describe times and locations for the ETs to pick up the maple syrup to transport back to Rigel 4, where it can be sold in an underground market for high profits.

What's really funny is that we have had actual, real government insiders speaking out saying that ETs are here. They give their names, appear in person, are willing to testify before Congress, the whole shebang. Yet those stories are ignored by the MSM in favor of stories that have sources like nameless "top level insiders" and "sources close to ..."

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Finally someone else brought this up. I actually Forgot to put that in my OP. Sadly unfortunately its Okay if the Mainstream Media uses unverified Claims for Political Dirt, but Cryptids, Spirits, ET and other Unexplained Anomalies will always be looked at as "Your Nuts". Thats not "Real News".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

He doesn't own the times, he owns the observer.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have to agree with you on this particular example.

However, you have failed to 'live up to' your headline and have not presented a bipartisan case because you don't show case where similar 'fuzzy' writing from, shall we say a , righish source.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes, feel free to speak freely, no matter the lack of intelligent dialogue in those paragraphs above...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have to agree with you on this particular example.

However, you have failed to 'live up to' your headline and have not presented a bipartisan case because you don't show case where similar 'fuzzy' writing from, shall we say a , righish source.

What do you mean? I thought I made it clear the Keywords I use to find Real News in a Sea of Biased Propaganda.

spoke on the condition of anonymity or not authorized to speak.

top topics

join