It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Separate Hate-Crime Murders by White Supremacists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm saying no one gets a hard enough hate boner to record or post any.

Oh please.. a White person killing a Black is front page news. If these videos of White's doing it existed, the media would go nuts with them. There are a couple around at best.

Most white people killed are killed by other white people. Why isn't that front page news? Nope.

This story didn't even make front page news, nor network news. And it's not everyday some asshole murders people on a train. It would probably be being called a terrorist attack if a Muslim did it though.

Your white persecution is a myth.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Luceononuro
a reply to: Shamrock6

Another personal attack, is there or is there not a bias against reporting black on white hate crimes? the answer is yes. the fact you fail to accept that makes any point you have moot. Like i said, there are thousands of videos on world star and you tube of blacks out right hunting down and attacking whites. Not my fault if youre too stubborn to look.

It is impossible to ignore the numbers with any amount of honesty. I mean there are regularly groups of 50 "teens" just rampaging into stores or other events and targeting Whites every single day. It has become so common place and the media wont say squat about it. Imagine if just ONCE a groups of 50 Whites pulled that crap, the country would probably change the defcon level.

Teenagers can be #holes. They don't have to do it based out of hate. And this is where the hate-based crime argument gets watered down. Some people assume that any time an ethnicity attacks another ethnicity it's because of hate.

Picking a target because you believe them to be an easy target isn't hate-based selection.

In many of these attacks, racial slurs can be heard, yet the Police Chief comes on the camera saying "We see no evidence of a hate crime". I am sure you are right in many cases as well, as far as some attacks being random chance. This isn't just a Black and White thing either.. Asians are being targeted overwhelmingly as well as Hispanics. The numbers don't lie.

And in many black on black crimes, racial slurs are heard. That doesn't mean that one black attacked another black because they hate blacks. Talking # to your victim during the commission of a crime is not evidence that the crime was committed out of hate.

Having a Facebook full of anti-white, anti-black, anti-gay, anti-trans statements and comments and then attacking somebody from the group you've chosen to hate is evidence of that a crime was committed out of hate.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame.

NO, how you can pin this on SJW is beyond contempt.
How about accepting murderers come in all colours and religions on the left and right.

To summarise your point.

White men murder people = SJW fault.

They are not directly responsible as far as pulling the trigger no. Even the dumbass Dylan Roof said the reason he did what he did was because of the BLM/Sjw rhetoric. Look at Hollywood movies lately. Every month there is a new one of Evil Whitey picking on Blacks. This whole thing is being engineered to piss off both sides for some type of end game goal. Race war, civil war, I don't know for certain. But the future does not look pretty, for anyone.

By your logic every jihadist is justified because we bomb their home countries.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But two or three disparate hate crimes do not signify a larger trend.

But the data shows that within the last year hate crimes against minorities (specifically Muslims) have soared; therefore, there is a trend.

What data shows that?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Taggart

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame.

NO, how you can pin this on SJW is beyond contempt.
How about accepting murderers come in all colours and religions on the left and right.

To summarise your point.

White men murder people = SJW fault.

They are not directly responsible as far as pulling the trigger no. Even the dumbass Dylan Roof said the reason he did what he did was because of the BLM/Sjw rhetoric. Look at Hollywood movies lately. Every month there is a new one of Evil Whitey picking on Blacks. This whole thing is being engineered to piss off both sides for some type of end game goal. Race war, civil war, I don't know for certain. But the future does not look pretty, for anyone.

By your logic every jihadist is justified because we bomb their home countries.

No, they are not justified, but their hate does stem from us tearing up their countries I would think (and religion), yes. Again, I am not justifying anything, just saying the motives and reasons why some may resort to these things.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

This thread and excuses for violence are f disgusting. Owner of this site should be ashamed

Can you point out the excuse for violence? Moreover, why should the site owner be ashamed of content they don't provide?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This thread and excuses for violence are f disgusting. Owner of this site should be ashamed

Can you point out the excuse for violence? Moreover, why should the site owner be ashamed of content they don't provide?

The same reason I'd be ashamed if the neighbors saw me hosting a BBQ filled with loud alt-right bigots in attendance.

Especially when they previously only knew me as that kook who liked to host UFO study groups and occasionally wax politics with an evenly-distributed mix of ideologies, with people from all walks of life. Just went from kooky neighbor to right-wing extremist who associates with people that hate folks from several walks of life... all because of that BBQ.

That's why.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: JinMI

The same reason I'd be ashamed if the neighbors saw me hosting a BBQ filled with loud alt-right bigots in attendance.

Especially when they previously only knew me as that kook who liked to host UFO study groups and occasionally wax politics with an evenly-distributed mix of ideologies, with people from all walks of life. Just went from kooky neighbor to right-wing extremist who associates with people that hate folks from several walks of life... all because of that BBQ.

That's why.

I'm with you on that. The tribalism of the alt-right is just as ridiculous as the tribalism of the ctrl-left.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That's hardly a valid comparison. We don't all hang out in the owners backyard.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How you know the offender hits a little too close to home for posters:

When you blame SJWs for the s#-for-brains skinhead's actions.

Time for some self-reflection, people. This kind of harebrained blaming is akin to a crappy Italian cook burning his kitchen down, and blaming kitchen ineptitude on the Greeks -- straight up bolstering their excuses & avoiding responsibility with bias.
edit on 5/27/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm glad to see you recognize that.

Hate starts at home and that's a world wide problem.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Did you know one of the victims?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Whether she does or doesn't makes zero difference. Even those with half a brain cell upstairs should see a hate rant and subsequent murders of people intervening to diffuse it as unacceptable. The fact 2 people died trying to get a basketcase to calm his jackass tits should be something that garners uniform disgust, not finger-pointing & bias fuel.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Whether she does or doesn't makes zero difference. Even those with half a brain cell upstairs should see a hate rant and subsequent murders of people intervening to diffuse it as unacceptable. The fact 2 people died trying to get a basketcase to calm his jackass tits should be something that garners uniform disgust, not finger-pointing & bias fuel.

It makes a difference to me because I would offer my condolences.

But yes I absolutely agree. These are injustices by any unit of measure. Actions such as this are crimes for a reason.

As for the SJW angle, I must admit I disagree that crimes such as these are on the rise. The growing spectre of a far-right and racist threat is a myth pushed by various elements.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
in all honesty we can expect more hate crimes from "whites" against minorities in the future. this is in a large part due to all the anti-white racism we are seeing more and more. things like the pushing of white guilt, the seemingly constant wanting all whites to pay all blacks reparations for things they had no control over since it happened long before anyone affected was even alive, the calling to kill all whites, published articles calling for white people to step down from their jobs, so that a minority can take it. the pushing of minority rights that take away rights from others. places of higher learning doing doing and minorities pushing for things like "no whites day", cafeterias and living quarters for "non whites only", or "sensitivity training" for some races, while other races have "team building". or getting into to higher education having "points" taken away or added depending on your race as is being done. or special grants and such that are only available to minorities. and the list goes on an on. all of these types of thing add up and in effect push people into an us vs them mindset as well as causing hate against minorities. when people feel threatened they tend to lash out. and today many white people are feeling threatened by all this racism against them. and on top of that the racial violence we are seeing against white people. and since the government seems to be doing nothing about it, indeed where the government under Obama seemed to be actually pushing these things, people will start to feel they have no choice but to do what they can to protect themselves from it as a form of vigilantism. we need to deal with all the anti-white racism going on today, before it comes to a boil, and more and more white people lash out in self defense against it. we need EQUALITY, no segregation, no pushing of white guilt and such, no laws, and rules, tilting things in favor of minorities. and equality means exactly that EQUAL, no one gets special advantages over others based on things like race, religion, sex, or sexual identification/preference, political views, or things that happened in the distant past. you want to get into a program at University, yet positions are limited? then it should be those with the best grades/talent applicable for that program that get accepted. there is a great job opening, but 200 people apply for it? then that job should go to the best qualified person that would best fit into that job position.

here is the thing. you will never get rid of things like racism. by nature humans (indeed even animals) are very biased. i have never met a single person who is not biased. some people like Apple products, others hate them. some think Ford makes the best cars, others think Chevy makes the best cars. some people will only drink Coke, others Pepsi. some people like dogs, others prefer cats. do you eat meat, or are you a vegetarian? it's all the same thing as racism. the preference for one thing over another based on any reason imaginable. and like i said even animals are just as biased. my friend had a dog. it hated guys wearing hats, girls wearing the same hat was no problem. and as soon as a guy would take off the hat, the dog was fine. i even knew a guy who if he got within ten feet of geese, they would attack him, yet they didn't attack anyone else. it didn't matter where we were, it would happen.

some of it comes from what they are taught, but more often it is what they learn from experience. bit by a dog as a small child, then chances are you will not like dogs. had the friendliest dog as a kid, and chances are you will be a dog lover. bought a Ford and had nothing but problems with it, then chances are you will hate Fords because of that. yet buy a Ford and never have a problem with it, and chances are you will love Fords.

and many if not most things done to combat things like racism, actually in the end cause it. years ago the government put full page adds in the paper looking for workers. it had a disclaimer that "white, straight males need not apply". now how do you think that affected most "straight, white males"? do you think they said, "gee they deserve it, because of inequality years ago"? no every white male seemed to be pissed off about it. it CAUSED them to look at non straight, white males negatively. seriously would it be okay to force people to buy a Ford, because Ford had sold less cars the year before? no of course not. and by doing so would CAUSE many of those forced to buy it, to HATE Ford. in fact the only way to combat things like racism, is to prove that racism wrong.

the kid that got bit by a dog, well if you proved to them not all dogs bite. they might be ok with dogs. yet even then they still may be leery of them. just telling them most dogs won't bite them, will do nothing. on the other hand, a huge pack of snarling dogs lunging at them will reinforce that hatred of dogs. all that anti-white hate and discrimination as mentioned at the beginning of this post, is just like those snarling lunging dogs. all it does is reinforce and even cause more hate.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OP thanks for the thread, don't let this stuff detract from that. Day in, day out there's SJW threads, about their giant threat to white people but it's wrong to share when hate crimes happen on this site now apparently.
a reply to: generik

the kid that got bit by a dog, well if you proved to them not all dogs bite. they might be ok with dogs. yet even then they still may be leery of them. just telling them most dogs won't bite them, will do nothing. on the other hand, a huge pack of snarling dogs lunging at them will reinforce that hatred of dogs. all that anti-white hate and discrimination as mentioned at the beginning of this post, is just like those snarling lunging dogs. all it does is reinforce and even cause more hate.

What is anti white hate and discrimination in the beginning here? This needed to be shared overall. Furthermore if certain racists(no matter their color) are going to act out because they can't handle comments by a college professor, students or other, or can't handle Muslims on public transportation, why come to defense of their action by making that kind of excuse? After all you guys say all Muslims should help stop the extremists.

Also, some of us are local to these areas you know, can bring additional info not seen/heard on news.
edit on 27-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
These murders are reprehensible. That said, the OP used it as a political narrative and shouldnt be shocked when politics comes into the response.

And since the OP breached that line to begin with, I would also agree with some posters here that the SJW movement has made the race relations situation in the US far worse than it was 5 or 10 years ago. It pushes a racial wedge into everything, with many adherents going as far as to call for violence against white people, limiting free soeech, attacking people for political opinions they disagree with, telling everyone that is a white male that they are the problem because...they are a white male.

There are always going to be people that are screwed up and do awful things. Unfortunately this sjw movement has everyone on edge now and thoae crazies will let loose with more frequency.

The OP is outraged by these murders, and rightly so, but I must assume cared nothing about attacks on white people for being white. How about that guy that went on a white person stabbing spree in Austin? Where was the outrage? Same thing. Pushing the sjw agenda doesnt fix these problems, it encourages them. It divides us and breeds hate and violence.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Here, we have two separate murders by two different white supremacists in two different places in the past week.

One, who is a student at the University of Maryland, stabbed a black Army officer while intoxicated. It is being investigated as a possible hate crime since the suspect belonged the Facebook Group "Alt-Reich: Nation," a white supremacist group that apparently posted derogatory comments about minorities.

The other suspect, a known white supremacist in community, who is said to have had a head injury and is mentally ill, stabbed and killed two people who were defending what were described as two Muslims who the suspect was berating on a MAXX train.

What is this madness coming to these past few months?

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist

The man accused of the brutal hate crime slayings of two people at the Hollywood Transit Center on Friday afternoon is a known local white supremacist. Jeremy Christian, 35, was booked early Saturday morning on two aggravated murder charges, an attempted murder charge, two intimidation (hate crime) charges, and a felon in possession of a restricted weapon charge.

the man "was on the MAX train yelling various remarks that would be best characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions. At least two of the victims attempted to intervene with the suspect and calm him down. The suspect attacked the men, stabbing three, before leaving the train."

Witnesses told the police that he was harassing two women who appear to be Muslim. One was described as wearing a hijab. One of the men he stabbed died at the scene, one was pronounced dead at a hospital, and one is expected to survive.

Christian is a known right wing extremist and white supremacist. On April 29, Christian showed up to the right-wing "March for Free Speech" on 82nd Avenue in Montavilla with a baseball bat in an attempt to assault left-wing protesters. The bat was quickly confiscated by Portland police officers. He ranted how he was a nihilist. He'd soon yelled racial slurs ("# all you n*****s") and gave the Nazi salute throughout the day. He yelled "Hail Vinland" throughout the day.

And the second:

University of Maryland student linked to 'Alt-Reich' group is charged in fatal stabbing of black Army officer

A white University of Maryland student will remain behind bars after he was charged with fatally stabbing a black Army officer on campus over the weekend

Officials said Collins was with two friends waiting for an Uber ride when they spotted Urbanski screaming. The suspect then ordered Collins to "Step left, step left if you know what's best for you," before the fatal stabbing, according to charging documents.

Urbanski belonged to the Facebook group “Alt-Reich: Nation,” where members would post derogatory posts about blacks and others, police said.

The surgence of white-supremacist hate crimes is increasing, since here is another recent one, if anyone recalls:
Asian Man Beaten by Man Shouting ‘We Are White Power,’ NYPD Says

A wealthy Manhattanite was arrested for beating an Asian man while shouting about immigrants and “white power,” police said.

This is madness. What is causing all this hate and violence?

ETA:

This is NOT the MUD PIT but the social justice forum. Take your political troll attempts elsewhere and stick to the topic.

Well....if these kids got out of being charged for a hate crime, I have little faith that the numbers aren't skewed in favor of whites committing more.

I truly do believe the hate crime stats against whites are heavily under reported and heavily under prosecuted.

These guys did this and were not charged with a hate crime.....

Please explain. Anyone that thinks hate crimes are prosecuted as such equally against whites is seriously burying their head in the sand.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

The point is that hate crimes by whites against minorities seems to be increasing, especially within the last year.

THAT is a problem.

Committing crimes anyone is a problem. It shouldn't matter what they look like, what religion they are, who they are attracted to or what the criminal thinks about them. What should matter is the crime and just the crime.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join