It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Separate Hate-Crime Murders by White Supremacists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Abysha
This is honestly the second time in my life I've considered getting a gun.

A armed society is a polite society.

Imagine if everyone had a gun with 1 bullet in it carried at all times. How few crimes there would be.

Well that was the original idea! Back when all guns only had "one bullet".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Between the Nov. 8 election and Feb. 19, the New York Police Department received 143 hate-crime complaints, 42 percent more than during the same period a year earlier. Seventy-two of the post-election offenses targeted Jews, compared with 39 a year earlier, according to data provided by the department.

Within one city, within a certain time frame.

How does this address your OP?

As to your 2nd source, that doesn't indicate a crime.

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Abysha

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame. Everything is anti-white so it would seem that the crazy deluded ones will inevitably strike back. Either way it is a non story really.. What does this make, 3 "White supremist" attacks in the last few years? The violence towards Whites is astronomically higher, and people know it is being hushed hushed.

Yes... a man threatened two Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

# off. All of you who agree with that.

I hate what this site has become.

Keep your head in the sand.. This stuff is documented all over youtube and other websites.. Every 2-3 hours there is a new video or news article of Blacks outright murdering or attacking Whites. Every few hours! How often does a White guy attack a minority? It is EXTREMELY rare in comparison. Thanks for the # off too... Triggered SJW.

"Deny ignorance."

link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

50 videos in a week showing black kids doing bad things is not evidence of anything other teenagers being assholes. That's also called being selective about what you show your audience... catering. Lack of videos of white kids doing bad things doesn't mean they don't.

And anyway... what does all of this have to do with a white supremacist murdering people for defending Muslims?
edit on 5/27/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Unless we can view verifiable statistical evidence collect by a national organization ... this is just more alt left white hate divisive posting that will solve no problems.
edit on 27-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Luceononuro
a reply to: Shamrock6

Another personal attack, is there or is there not a bias against reporting black on white hate crimes? the answer is yes. the fact you fail to accept that makes any point you have moot. Like i said, there are thousands of videos on world star and you tube of blacks out right hunting down and attacking whites. Not my fault if youre too stubborn to look.

It is impossible to ignore the numbers with any amount of honesty. I mean there are regularly groups of 50 "teens" just rampaging into stores or other events and targeting Whites every single day. It has become so common place and the media wont say squat about it. Imagine if just ONCE a groups of 50 Whites pulled that crap, the country would probably change the defcon level.

Teenagers can be #holes. They don't have to do it based out of hate. And this is where the hate-based crime argument gets watered down. Some people assume that any time an ethnicity attacks another ethnicity it's because of hate.

Picking a target because you believe them to be an easy target isn't hate-based selection.

In many of these attacks, racial slurs can be heard, yet the Police Chief comes on the camera saying "We see no evidence of a hate crime". I am sure you are right in many cases as well, as far as some attacks being random chance. This isn't just a Black and White thing either.. Asians are being targeted overwhelmingly as well as Hispanics. The numbers don't lie.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Funny how many look at the libtard, look at the black kid, look at the muslim threads we can have without anyone complaining.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Where are the numbers?

If she evenly applies her logic to both perspectives than the obvious point of view is that all are individual acts of disceimination from the people involved and do not represent growing movements of hate from either community.

This is simply divisive rhetoric from the alt left specifically designed a narrative that has the intent of distracting us from a bigger issue.

This should be removed.

link   

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame.

NO, how you can pin this on SJW is beyond contempt.
How about accepting murderers come in all colours and religions on the left and right.

To summarise your point.

White men murder people = SJW fault.

link   

Brutal and unjust. If proven guilty, let's hope they are met with the full extent of the law.

But two or three disparate hate crimes do not signify a larger trend.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Lack of videos of white kids doing bad things doesn't mean they don't.

Are you saying some NSA employee or something (maybe God) in the sky disables security cameras whenever a White guy commits a crime? Are you saying Whites are smarter and don't get caught? Camera's are racist? Which is it?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Funny how many look at the libtard, look at the black kid, look at the muslim threads we can have without anyone complaining.

Evenly apply your logic to both sides.

Are you talking about when there is a terrorist attack?

There is no threads as far as I can see that show a video of a young black kid with mental health issies attacking someone else idiotically and disgustingly for racially motivated reasons.

Islamic radicalisn is a topic that deserves the attention it gets, it is ruining hundreds of millions of lives and making an entire region of the earth unlivable.

Apples to oranges.
edit on 27-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Is it just two or three? I mean just because OP only mentions two... literally there could be dozens or hundreds.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No. Everyday just about.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'm saying no one gets a hard enough hate boner to record or post any.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame.

NO, how you can pin this on SJW is beyond contempt.
How about accepting murderers come in all colours and religions on the left and right.

To summarise your point.

White men murder people = SJW fault.

They are not directly responsible as far as pulling the trigger no. Even the dumbass Dylan Roof said the reason he did what he did was because of the BLM/Sjw rhetoric. Look at Hollywood movies lately. Every month there is a new one of Evil Whitey picking on Blacks. This whole thing is being engineered to piss off both sides for some type of end game goal. Race war, civil war, I don't know for certain. But the future does not look pretty, for anyone.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Brutal and unjust. If proven guilty, let's hope they are met with the full extent of the law.

Totally agree. There is a-hole racist who deserve what they get, does signify a larger trend.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm saying no one gets a hard enough hate boner to record or post any.

Oh please.. a White person killing a Black is front page news. If these videos of White's doing it existed, the media would go nuts with them. There are a couple around at best.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But the data shows that within the last year hate crimes against minorities (specifically Muslims) have soared; therefore, there is a trend.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Is it just two or three? I mean just because OP only mentions two... literally there could be dozens or hundreds.

There very well could be. But A lot of them are simple vandalism. Violent hate crimes are much rare in comparison, at least according to the latest FBI statistics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join