It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Separate Hate-Crime Murders by White Supremacists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I strongly suggest you knock off the personal attacks.

This is your only warning. Knock it off or lose your posting privileges.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

*Hugs*

I'm so glad you weren't there and sorry this happened in your neighborhood, it's a horrific thing on it's own never mind so close to home.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You said that attacks committed by whites against minorities seemed to be increasing.

I did say that.

As of 2016, hate crimes, specifically against Muslims, have increased by at least 6%, according to the article I linked previously, which referenced FBI data.

Your article is about an uptick in hate crimes in general.

Fueled by crimes against Muslims. By whom, other Muslims, or whites?

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So blame someone else for these crimes. And the disproportionately reports of racially motivated crimes make this ok...

No it does NOT make it ok.. Why isn't the world screaming about all of the Whites murdered everyday? All I am saying is, "in comparison" this is a non story because it is so rare, compared to the other way around.

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Abysha

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame. Everything is anti-white so it would seem that the crazy deluded ones will inevitably strike back. Either way it is a non story really.. What does this make, 3 "White supremist" attacks in the last few years? The violence towards Whites is astronomically higher, and people know it is being hushed hushed.

Yes... a man threatened two Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

# off. All of you who agree with that.

I hate what this site has become.

Keep your head in the sand.. This stuff is documented all over youtube and other websites.. Every 2-3 hours there is a new video or news article of Blacks outright murdering or attacking Whites. Every few hours! How often does a White guy attack a minority? It is EXTREMELY rare in comparison. Thanks for the # off too... Triggered SJW.

Triggered? You feel it's justified to kill innocent people on a train because two Muslim women are scary to you?

Do you not know what triggered means?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Luceononuro

Saying you're wrong isn't an attack, guy. Asking you to provide a shred of evidence for your claim isn't an attack. That's how discussion works when you're at the big people table. Maybe you should go back to the kiddie table and get your juice box.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Black supremacists??

Yeah...they do it too.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Serial killers wish they had this headline.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame. Everything is anti-white so it would seem that the crazy deluded ones will inevitably strike back. Either way it is a non story really.. What does this make, 3 "White supremist" attacks in the last few years? The violence towards Whites is astronomically higher, and people know it is being hushed hushed.

Yes... a man threatened two Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

Keep your head in the sand.. This stuff is documented all over youtube and other websites.. Every 2-3 hours there is a new video or news article of Blacks outright murdering or attacking Whites. Every few hours! How often does a White guy attack a minority? It is EXTREMELY rare in comparison. Thanks for the # off too... Triggered SJW.

Triggered? You feel it's justified to kill innocent people on a train because two Muslim women are scary to you?

Where on Earth did I say that it was justified??? I didn't did I.. I don't condone any attack like this whatsoever. I was explaining a reason WHY some of these attacks are most likely occurring.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

Do I not know what triggered means? Well when having a conversation, and someone resorts to throwing F bombs, I'd say a nerve was struck and therefore they got triggered.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Another personal attack, is there or is there not a bias against reporting black on white hate crimes? the answer is yes. the fact you fail to accept that makes any point you have moot. Like i said, there are thousands of videos on world star and you tube of blacks out right hunting down and attacking whites. Not my fault if youre too stubborn to look.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Those are our only options? So Blacks, Hispanics, Asians etc. can't commit crimes against Muslims?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Where on Earth did I say that it was justified??? I didn't did I.. I don't condone any attack like this whatsoever. I was explaining a reason WHY some of these attacks are most likely occurring.

Yes... you were saying that SJWs were causing this sort of reaction. In other words, SJWs are "triggering" these right-wing extremists into murder?

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

In a general sense if there's an uptick in crime across the board then sure, each individual ethnicity has the potential and likelihood of seeing their number goes up. But you're presenting this as there's an increase in whites attacking minorities specifically, and then cite evidence that simply shows an increase in general.

If hate crime in general has increased it is just as possible and likely that whites have committed about half of it as it is likely and possible that whites committed more than the typical percentage of it.

Saying that an increase in general is proof of a specific line within that generality isn't proof.

link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

More white people kill white people than any other demographic. Are they all SJWs trying to appease their white guilt?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luceononuro

Another personal attack, is there or is there not a bias against reporting black on white hate crimes? the answer is yes. the fact you fail to accept that makes any point you have moot. Like i said, there are thousands of videos on world star and you tube of blacks out right hunting down and attacking whites. Not my fault if youre too stubborn to look.

It is impossible to ignore the numbers with any amount of honesty. I mean there are regularly groups of 50 "teens" just rampaging into stores or other events and targeting Whites every single day. It has become so common place and the media wont say squat about it. Imagine if just ONCE a groups of 50 Whites pulled that crap, the country would probably change the defcon level.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Except I never said there wasn't an issue with getting crimes against whites classified as hate crimes. I said the statistics show that whites commit about half of it. You're attempting to say that blacks are committing such a high degree of hate-based crime that it overcomes the wide gulf in hate-based crime statistics, and providing no evidence to support it.

Are you going for some sort of record with logical fallacies here? Your agenda has become clear at this point. Initially you covered yourself by sticking with "minorities against whites" but as you continued to angrily mash your keyboard you repeatedly stick with "blacks attacking whites."

We get it. You hate black people. They're scary to you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Those are our only options? So Blacks, Hispanics, Asians etc. can't commit crimes against Muslims?

Yes, other ethnics groups do, and can, but the majority of hate crime offenders is white.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It is impossible to ignore the numbers with any amount of honesty. I mean there are regularly groups of 50 "teens" just rampaging into stores or other events and targeting Whites every single day. It has become so common place and the media wont say squat about it. Imagine if just ONCE a groups of 50 Whites pulled that crap, the country would probably change the defcon level.

Teenagers can be #holes. They don't have to do it based out of hate. And this is where the hate-based crime argument gets watered down. Some people assume that any time an ethnicity attacks another ethnicity it's because of hate.

Picking a target because you believe them to be an easy target isn't hate-based selection.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

This is honestly the second time in my life I've considered getting a gun.

A armed society is a polite society.

Imagine if everyone had a gun with 1 bullet in it carried at all times. How few crimes there would be.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes, other ethnics groups do, and can, but the majority of hate crime offenders is white.

I hate to keep asking, but do you have any evidence to support that claim? Another poster in this thread posted 48% of hate crimes were committed by whites, which is less than a majority, and considering there are far more whites than any other ethnicity, that would drive the % down even further.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

B-e-c-a-u-s-e...White's are the only one's charged with it. On very rare occasions, given enough outrage, a Black is charged with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join