It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Separate Hate-Crime Murders by White Supremacists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Luceononuro

Now now, don't get yourself more triggered.

You made the claim, you provide your evidence. I already cited where I got mine from. Your personal experience means precisely nothing. Getting your ass kicked is, while sad for you, still just a single data point.

Stop getting your ass kicked and you won't be a data point.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

defending ones self from fascist protesters swinging bike locks versus a dude out right calling for the murder of people he doesn't agree with, yeah that's the same thing all right...

link   

edit on 5/27/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame. Everything is anti-white so it would seem that the crazy deluded ones will inevitably strike back. Either way it is a non story really.. What does this make, 3 "White supremist" attacks in the last few years? The violence towards Whites is astronomically higher, and people know it is being hushed hushed.

Yes... a man threatened to Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

# off. All of you who agree with that.

I hate what this site has become.

Must be a slow day over at GLP, is all I can figure.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Looking for a fight is looking for a fight.

Given that you've already admitted to getting your ass kicked more than once, perhaps you shouldn't go looking for fights so much.

Food for thought.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: JinMI

The point is that hate crimes by whites against minorities seems to be increasing, especially within the last year.

THAT is a problem.

Do you have evidence to back that up? I don't know either way, I'd like to see the statistics on this.

Key phrase is "seems to be increasing" based upon current events, but according to the FBI data over the past 3 years (2013-2015), each year it looks to have increased. Not a huge increase, but an increase nonetheless.

U.S. Hate Crimes Surge 6%, Fueled by Attacks on Muslims

(post by Luceononuro removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The point is that hate crimes by whites against minorities seems to be increasing, especially within the last year.

THAT is a problem.

We're trying to catch up...you know.....even playing field.

link   

Are they?

Yeah, they do appear so.

Nov 2016:

In its report on Monday, the F.B.I. cataloged a total of 5,818 hate crimes in 2015 — a rise of about 6 percent over the previous year — including assaults, bombings, threats, and property destruction against minorities, women, gays and others.

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You said that attacks committed by whites against minorities seemed to be increasing. That's not true at all. Your article is about an uptick in hate crimes in general.

2015 - 48% of offenders were white
2014 - 52% of offenders were white
2013 - 52% of offenders were white

UCR Hate Crimes Stats

edit on 27-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: dang insert

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The SJW philosophy of current times is to blame. Everything is anti-white so it would seem that the crazy deluded ones will inevitably strike back. Either way it is a non story really.. What does this make, 3 "White supremist" attacks in the last few years? The violence towards Whites is astronomically higher, and people know it is being hushed hushed.

Yes... a man threatened to Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

Must be a slow day over at GLP, is all I can figure.

As slow few months...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That doesn't support your claim either.

The surgence of white-supremacist hate crimes is increasing, since here is another recent one, if anyone recalls:

Now now, don't go a movin' them goalposts!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yea. Well, I doubt you'll be with us here on ATS very long with the way you post, but in any event:

I see you still won't post anything to support your claim, even after I told you exactly where I got my information from. So I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a "I don't have any evidence so I'm resorting to attacking you on a personal level in an effort to distract everybody from the fact I have no evidence and am just mad that I keep getting my ass kicked."

My beard is glorious. Maybe if you'd stop getting your ass kicked so often you'd be able to grow one like a big boy.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes... a man threatened two Muslim women on a train, slit two throats, and stabbed another... BECAUSE HE FELT THREATENED.

Keep your head in the sand.. This stuff is documented all over youtube and other websites.. Every 2-3 hours there is a new video or news article of Blacks outright murdering or attacking Whites. Every few hours! How often does a White guy attack a minority? It is EXTREMELY rare in comparison. Thanks for the # off too... Triggered SJW.
edit on 27-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

(post by Luceononuro removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That doesn't support your claim either.

The surgence of white-supremacist hate crimes is increasing, since here is another recent one, if anyone recalls:

Now now, don't go a movin' them goalposts!

What was that, again?

NYPD Links Hate Crimes Increase to 2016 Presidential Campaign

'A resurgence of white nationalism': Hate groups spiked in 2016

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So...still no evidence to support your claim?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So blame someone else for these crimes. And the disproportionately reports of racially motivated crimes make this ok...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

THAT is a problem.

Do you have evidence to back that up? I don't know either way, I'd like to see the statistics on this.

Key phrase is "seems to be increasing" based upon current events, but according to the FBI data over the past 3 years (2013-2015), each year it looks to have increased. Not a huge increase, but an increase nonetheless.

Thanks for the link, but I don't see anything in there that indicates whites are committing more hate crimes. I do wonder about the number of attacks on Trump supporters though, I wonder if those are recorded as hate crimes?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Right, because the hate filled vitriol you spew guarantees you a permanent spot. Unfortunately the mods do nothing to curb the garbage you people spout. Don't act like a baby, you attacked first. All i have to do is watch worldstar to prove im right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join