It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you so sure Trump did NOT make a deal????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
If there was evidence of collusion, it certainly would have been leaked.

It took 2 years for the Watergate scandal to unseat Nixon.

That was also around fifty years ago... You know, before the whole country was being spied on through means that make the German program in WWII look innocent.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Let me ask you, why do you believe he did?

I don't like the guy and think he may be foolish enough to end his reign.

I also voted for him as an anti Hillary vote.

That being said, with the surveillance technology that has engulfed America, I'm hard pressed that they wouldn't have any solid evidence yet.

That's because there is no evidence. It's all a distraction. Seriously, I can't believe people believe all this bullsh!t.

Kudos for voting TRUMP though. Hillary would have been really boring.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

a reply to: DBCowboy

Awesome so Obama and Hillary are pure as the driven snow then..

Lol

Obama bombed countries we weren't at war with, he increased defense spending, he increased spying, and he went after journalists with the espionage act belligerently.

And Hillary did get caught using private servers to hide from FOIA, and then destroyed evidence.

I don't like that Trump is keeping the bombing up, or giving full control to JSOC to make decisions without approval.

But you wanted to bring it back to Obama and Hillary.

I'm willing to go after both sides and all politicians, you seem to only go after the right. Biased much?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The funniest part is even if he did it's not illegal. It would mean people see it as unethical. But it is not illegal for a candidate to get help from a foreign national. And this is the problem Unless you can show he comitted treason there is no crime.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Indeed. Hillary's campaign was funded from all over the globe.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Trade the DNC leaks a month before the election in exchange for dropping sanctions and not interfering when/if Putin annexed Ukraine.

It's funny, I see you've been humoring the Russian "tampering" of the election (biggest case we've seen so far is they leaked factual documents).

Also funny, where it stands, what we've learned from those is the DNC actually meddled with the election with Bernie, and we have proof.

But I don't see you chiming in on the fact the real crime this cycle is what the DNC did, hell Bernie might have won.

But they keep this Russian narrative going to make people forgot they were the ones who tampered with out democracy.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
People are usually innocent until proven guilty.

Usually.

No, that's not true at all. The "law" in the US, requires a court of law, a jury, through Due Process, to "presume" innocence, while determine guilt or innocence of a person who has been accused of a crime, based the evidence presented to them.

Public opinion isn't a legally designated court and isn't bound by Due Process. Personally, I "presume" all politicians to be guilty of something to have gotten into office in the first place. Trump has admitted to buying politicians in the past, why wouldn't he, as a politician, not be on the take? That's is Wheel House! And, if he's on the take, why not take from Russia, when it was Russia that lent him money when US banks would not?

edit on 27-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Public opinion isn't a legally designated court and isn't bound by Due Process.

It also doesn't dictate guilt.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Like what has been said countless time, show me proof and I will condemn him.

Right now though, it's just character assassination.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Trumo has fired comey for investigateing it, from his own mouth..

Roger stone knew about the leak a week before the leak..

Trumps only change to GOP platform changed to remove military intervention in Ukraine.

Jeff sessions lying to congress

Mike Flynn lying, telling the ambassador Russia would drop sanctions, then trump foreign him when THE PRESS found out Flynn was on the payroll of a Russian satellite.

Every piece of carter page..basically a flat out Russian asset.

And none of that is even debateable..

None of that is from an anonymous source..

I'm also not sure none of his actions so far have not been to the benefit of Russia..

He called them to set up the Syrian bombing which was the most obvious dog and pony show in history..
and off topic, but right after Laura Ingram at fox said trump should give Russia Ukraine to smooth it over..

Oh and I never said trump was Russia's lap dog now...

The hypothetical deal wouldn't include Saudi Arabia.

That said it sure is nice for trump to give even more money and bombs to the cradle of wahabism , which is the birthplace of terrorism.

Saudi Arabia caused 911 and basically all of the Islamic terror trend..

Well yes, but see, Trump identifies as a Republican, therefore all things he does are fine
now then, back to real issues
Did you know some guy said Obama was a secret muslim?!
IMPEACH!!!

Politics on ATS is like weight loss plans designed by mcdonalds.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Trade the DNC leaks a month before the election in exchange for dropping sanctions and not interfering when/if Putin annexed Ukraine.

It's funny, I see you've been humoring the Russian "tampering" of the election (biggest case we've seen so far is they leaked factual documents).

Also funny, where it stands, what we've learned from those is the DNC actually meddled with the election with Bernie, and we have proof.

But I don't see you chiming in on the fact the real crime this cycle is what the DNC did, hell Bernie might have won.

But they keep this Russian narrative going to make people forgot they were the ones who tampered with out democracy.

They keep dancing around the issue and refusing to say specifically what crimes were committed. Saying, "Trump colluded with the Russians to give the American public unauthorized access to the truth" just sounds too ridiculous, yet there it is.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Russia is a dictatorship. Putin can give Trump 100 trillion if he wants to. Money is, after all, just a number in a digital computer. It doesn't exist physically.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump doing it is not up for debate in my opinion . I mean look at his wife and imaging not doing it . And could you blame him if he didn't ? I would but I am a normal male with eyes that still function and still have blood flowing through my veins . I wonder if she has a sister or maybe her Mom is still alive

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It sure can. Guilt is not limited to courts and legalities.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right now though, it's just character assassination.

Character assassination, the death penalty from the court of public opinion.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

This isn't about whether or not Putin has broken a law, it's about the Trump Campaign and if they broke US laws.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No, guilt is by definition being accused of wrongdoing, and it being proven.

If you want to redefine things that's fine, whatever fuels your delusion i suppose.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So you regurgitate another of your threads from 6 days ago - sigh...what is this GLP?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No, guilt is by definition being accused of wrongdoing, and it being proven.

If you want to redefine things that's fine, whatever fuels your delusion i suppose.

LOL! Why is it my mother could make me feel so guilty, just by an inflection in her voice or look in her eye, when I hadn't done anything wrong?

Why does character assignation work on innocent people?
edit on 27-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windwordguilt
ɡilt/Submit
noun
the fact of having committed a specified or implied offense or crime.
"it is the duty of the prosecution to prove the prisoner's guilt"

You can use logical fallacies to rework it, but that doesn't mean it will fly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join