It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you so sure Trump did NOT make a deal????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
If there was evidence of collusion, it certainly would have been leaked.

It took 2 years for the Watergate scandal to unseat Nixon.

40 years ago

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

40 years ago

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ~ George Santayana

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoovercon
One last thought, Hill Dog approve the sell of 20% of America's uranium to Russia and received a huge donation to the Clinton Foundation and NO INVESTIGATION by Congress or the MSM.

Don't you get it? Hillary got 10's of million $ from Russia in exchange for giving them 20% of America's uranium because she is a Patriot and a champion of The People. Trump has given Russia, well nothing as far as we know, because he is a lapdog of Putin. What's so hard to understand?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Awesome so Obama and Hillary are pure as the driven snow then..

Lol

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

First off, none of us know what the actual truth is.. none of us were there ... none of us knows trump or Putin personally..

So what makes you believe Trump is innocent???

The evidence for him making a deal has been layed out oodles of times. So unless I'm asked I won't bother..

But what evidence is there that he is innocent??

Just his word??

To be fair its kinda harder to prove you didn't do something than to prove you did..

So assuming you are sure Trump is innocent, how do you know???

What evidence would convince you he did it??

I think Trump did it, but I'm not actually sure...Tomorrow, Trump could go to war over with Russia over Ukraine and double down on sanctions..

Which would remove the quid pro quo of the collusion theory, so obviously it wouldn't hold up..

Say the opposite happens and trump ends sanctions AND putin takes back Ukraine..

Would you then think he was likely guilty..

Trouble is, even IF he was found to have colluded with Russia, there is nothing illegal about it.

Feel free to prove me wrong

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I thought the topic was Trump.

Trying to derail your own thread?

Where's the evidence that concludes that Trump is guilty?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a BS story made up by liberal media.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Trade the DNC leaks a month before the election in exchange for dropping sanctions and not interfering when/if Putin annexed Ukraine.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Trade the DNC leaks a month before the election in exchange for dropping sanctions and not interfering when/if Putin annexed Ukraine.

So it is simply the truth at issue, nothing more?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
even if you ignore all of the information coming in from the leaks and annonymous sources, there's quite a bit of information online showing a nice web of connections between those in the trump administration, the trump family, the kushner family and russian oligarchs, pals of putin, ect to make one wonder. add to that the behavior of the trump administration, I'm sorry but I think the investigations are needed.

those who don't think so should do a little research into those connections I mentioned, some that go back decades.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

First off, none of us know what the actual truth is.. none of us were there ... none of us knows trump or Putin personally..

So what makes you believe Trump is innocent???

The evidence for him making a deal has been layed out oodles of times. So unless I'm asked I won't bother..

But what evidence is there that he is innocent??

Just his word??

To be fair its kinda harder to prove you didn't do something than to prove you did..

So assuming you are sure Trump is innocent, how do you know???

What evidence would convince you he did it??

I think Trump did it, but I'm not actually sure...Tomorrow, Trump could go to war over with Russia over Ukraine and double down on sanctions..

Which would remove the quid pro quo of the collusion theory, so obviously it wouldn't hold up..

Say the opposite happens and trump ends sanctions AND putin takes back Ukraine..

Would you then think he was likely guilty..

Yawn.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What happens when you try to light a wet log? There is a lot of smoke, but no fire. It is certainly possible that the Deep State and the Media are trying to light a fire, creating a lot of smoke, but in the end there just is no fire there.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In the west it's innocent unless proven guilty and not the other way around.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Nixon got found out like 2 weeks later. And he resigned before he was convicted.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

They're actually helping Trump. It's all a massive Psy-Op.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Why do you think Putin would invade Ukraine. That does not seem realistic. Ukraine is too big a pie for Russia to swallow.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Kryties

Investigate what exactly?

Your hopes and dreams?

Where is the crime??

Colluding with Russia to win the election.

Are you serious?????

What is the law that was broken if there was collusion?

The reason Trump won the election was because he was running against a poor candidate that went against all the good advuce that was given to her during the campaign.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In America you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lack of evidence for innocence now means guilt. Only in Bizarro world could this question be asked. Here you go follow all the links

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Let me ask you, why do you believe he did?

I don't like the guy and think he may be foolish enough to end his reign.

I also voted for him as an anti Hillary vote.

That being said, with the surveillance technology that has engulfed America, I'm hard pressed that they wouldn't have any solid evidence yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join