It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What non fictional book(s) do you recommend, and what are they about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm looking to learn magick.

Black, white, grey, anything useful.

Hat book(s) do you recommend and what are they about? I'm looking for 'how to' books not generally about the subject. Books that actually work not really beginners books (I can find them easily).

What will blow me away?!?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Be careful- some of these spices can come
back to haunt you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

ETA: I got thinking of the difference between your headline and your OP. I don't think you can get there from where you seem to be. I suggest here a background material that "allows" at least the premise of certain types of "magic." This material is at least science-based.

The Conscious Universe By Dean Radin, 1997. The title says it all. Yep, it's been around for 20 years but so many people are more than 20 years behind the times. Radin, formerly of Princeton now works with the late Edgar Mitchell's organization the Institute of Noetic Sciences [[email protected]]. Works such as this does not come down the pike very often as his road is an alternate road disdained, distrusted and ignored by most consensus-thinking (materialistic) scientists.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

South!!! by Sir Ernest Shackleton.

Google him. Nuff said.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Book Of Lies: The Disinformation Guide to Magick and the Occult
Edited by Richard Metzger and Preface by Grant Morrison

This will teach you everything you need to know about the Occult and Magic(k). (And how most of it is drug fuelled nonsense.)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If you dont have majic, you wont learn it. Best you try to understand the world as it is. Lol

The Silk Roads
(A New History of the World)
Peter Frakopan

Basically: A history of human civilizations from the viewpoint of Asia and the Middle East. I am in the middle of it now and it is excellent. Very well researched with a flowing presentation.
edit on 27-5-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join