It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM and The Big Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What does the MSM and their 'Russia story' and Hitler have in common? The Big Lie.

I'm not trying to compare the MSM to Hitler by any means, Hitler's Big Lie led to a genocide of millions of people, an atrocity we all hope the world will never see again.

I am pointing out how the MSM is using propaganda techniques that originated from the Nazis in order to do harm to our President and to the nation as a whole.

All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

For months we have heard non-stop about Russian involvement in President Trump's campaign. The claims are egregious, and the sources are anonymous. The average person has come to accept this Big Lie as veritable truth, only because of complacent acceptance due to endless bombardment of this Big Lie.

We truly are living in a Post-fact era, facts are now subjective to political leanings. These Russia claims being reported by the MSM, are anonymously sourced. That's not the issue, the source doesn't really matter, if the claim can be verified. Yet none have, not a single claim of Russian collusion has been verified.

The MSM has done a good job of the propaganda technique 'The Big Lie'. It is a little more than simply that, because the MSM and their followers need some kind of 'proof' to defend their claims. Enter circular reasoning.

Russia colluded with President Trump's campaign to win the election, because President Trump's campaign won the election.

It's so tautologically ridiculous it makes my head spin!

We need to understand, now just the MSM Big Lie, but their ultimate goal for continuation of the Big Lie after losing the election.

Are they drilling this into our psyche in hopes of gaining some advantage in the coming election seasons? Are they getting people used to this alternative fact as they make preparations to overthrow the duly elected government? I don't know for sure, but it is concerning since the original purpose of a Big Lie was genocide.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If its so laughable, why are people involved pleading the 5th? Yeah that's what I thought!!! If its so laughable why have the memos not been turned over even though they have set a deadline which was ignored? Yeah thought so!!! Why are these documents going to have to take a court subpoena to get them???? Thought so. There is a reason people do not want to talk and want deals!!!! Are you people that ignorant?????? You do not plead the 5th if you think you have done the right thing!!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Just marking your thread and putting a link to another thread that has pretty good evidence that the DNC fabricated Guicerfer 2 and created the Russian hack narrative . The MSM are only peddling that narrative probably because of orders from the higher ups www.abovetopsecret.com...

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Joseph Goebbels and the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda (Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda, RMVP or Propagandaministerium) and Operation Paperclip are not fairy tales. When we put two and two together and look at the world around us and what we are inundated with on the 6 O'Clock news, we are witnessing a war - a war for our minds - Hitlery giving podium speeches trying to stay important - sound familiar?

Don't let it happen, don't (ever) vote establishment.

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration's secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has "pleaded the Fifth" Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

freebeacon.com...

So we should probably start here then, yea?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Alright,

Could you provide the audio/video of this person pleading the fifth? Hell, I'll even take the court transcripts of this alleged pleading. Once we get that out of the way, we can argue over the merits of a constitutional right.

I will not accept: A source close to Flynn CNN

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Don't let it happen, don't (ever) vote establishment.

What if you never are given the choice?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's almost too similar...

Hitler lost the election, he was appointed leader due to massive civil unrest, civil unrest that he and his ilk fomented.

Today we have the same recipe for disaster, Hillary and her antifa liberal goon-squad! I guess the brown-shirts were out of stock, had to go with black.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am pointing out how the MSM is using propaganda techniques that originated from the Nazis in order to do harm to our President and to the nation as a whole.

The focus on Russia is not the Biggest lie, the similarity to Hitlers blaming the Jews and the West blaming Islam, is.

Not the first time, either. The Romans burned christians and fed them to lions, the church burned witches, the Rwandan Genocide and many others, all based on religious, ethnic and cultural differences, used by control seekers to justify their actions against others, in the name of their God. Hitler used Aryan Supremacy, just like the West uses its One true God, memes.

Thats why the state promotes religion to get at the heart of every persons 'beliefs' , making it easier to start wars...

Most people don't realize how the Nazis developed mass communication though early radio broadcasts to mold mass opinion; developing news, weather, sports and variety shows to imbue the propaganda across a broad spectrum, a practice which is been continued and highly developed today. We don't stop to think the TV and radio format of today was developed by the Nazis.

Jospeh Goebbels the Nazi propaganda minister, addressed mass media broadcasting over the air for the first time in a speech before the World Radio Conference in 1933...

German propaganda archives

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

If its so laughable, why are people involved pleading the 5th? Yeah that's what I thought!!! If its so laughable why have the memos not been turned over even though they have set a deadline which was ignored? Yeah thought so!!! Why are these documents going to have to take a court subpoena to get them???? Thought so. There is a reason people do not want to talk and want deals!!!! Are you people that ignorant?????? You do not plead the 5th if you think you have done the right thing!!!

I think you got that backwards. All the Hillary cronies plead the 5th. Calm down. It's pretty interesting that the anti-trump crowd always goes balistic when we bring that up.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This whole BS notion is truly a case study of how well that propaganda can work.

I know far to many people who have accepted the narrative, based on WAPO/NYT and others, that just accept it at face value. These people have done zero research it is just echo chambered away on facebook or twitter.

The evidence points to an insider, most likely Seth Rich and these idiots have concluded that is only a right wing conspiracy theory... LOL I look forward to how this will turn out, a lot of people will realize they have had their foot in their mouths for months.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your comparison of the West and Islam is not true.

Name one country we've went to war with over the reasoning of fighting Islam?

Even during the Iraq war, when US troops would search homes of Iraqis, the citizens were allowed an AK-47 in their homes. Those guns were not confiscated, no mass round-ups or exterminations. The US has been fighting the groups that are committing genocide.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Name one country we've went to war with over the reasoning of fighting Islam?

Lol, all of them? The whole war on terror is one big anti Islamic mind meld. You can tell by the terminology used.

Islamic terrorist, Jihadist, Muslim Extremism, for instance, all designed to sway our sentiments against the false flag of Islam instead of the reality: conquering the Middle East for Territory and Resources.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's OK to compare the MSM to HITLER. CNN may be a key catalyst for a Civil War that kills millions.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We gotta keep on creating foreign enemies and making sure our anger is directed everywhere else than where it should be. How will our military industrial complex make billions a year without an enemy or two? Our MSM serves a very important role here in brainwashing the masses.
edit on 27-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Good thread however Nazis may have perfected what was an ancient method of manipulation of peoples reasoning abilities

www.historians.org...

The fact that wars give rise to intensive propaganda campaigns has made many persons suppose that propaganda is something new and modern. The word itself came into common use in this country as late as 1914, when World War I began. The truth is, however, that propaganda is not new and modern. Nobody would make the mistake of assuming that it is new if, from early times, efforts to mobilize attitudes and opinions had actually been called “propaganda.” The battle for men’s minds is as old as human history.

In the ancient Asiatic civilization preceding the rise of Athens as a great center of human culture, the masses of the people lived under despotisms and there were no channels or methods for them to use in formulating or making known their feelings and wishes as a group. In Athens, however, the Greeks who made up the citizen class were conscious of their interests as a group and were well informed on the problems and affairs of the city-state to which they belonged. Differences on religious and political matters gave rise to propaganda and counterpropaganda. The strong-minded Athenians, though lacking such tools as the newspaper, the radio, and the movies, could use other powerful engines of propaganda to mold attitudes and opinions. The Greeks had games, the theater, the assembly, the law courts, and religious festivals, and these gave opportunity for propagandizing ideas and beliefs.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Really? You don't say. I present to you, real evidence, not anonymous sources or MSM opinion piece.

Article 111 of the said Constitution declares that Oil and Gas are owned by all the people of Iraq in all the Regions and Governorates;

priceofoil.org...

Unlike your parroted MSM opinions, Iraq was given self-determination in the form of a republic.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think there were many very successful propagandist way before the Nazis. People just didn't realize it to the full extent that we are today, well some of us anyways. Something dealing with Abraham, maybe even 3 of them should be crowned as the all time winners so far throughout history.

Anyways ......

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You do not plead the 5th if you think you have done the right thing!!!

The Democrats are out for blood and with the witch hunt that's going on, it's what I'd do too. If they have proof, let them show it, but I'd be damned if I'd open my mouth and let them skew and manipulate every word I said, looking to trap me.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Not sure what you're trying to prove with that meme, other than I don't get the reference.

Which is a more effective outlet when spreading propaganda? Syndicated mainstream media outlet watched by millions, or the fringe outskirts of internet forums viewed by a handful of people?
edit on 27-5-2017 by GodEmperor because: sp.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join