It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Take Control of Evergreen State College WA Demanding 'No White Day'- Threaten Violence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It would be racist to stop these warriors of social justice.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: musicismagic

Oh.... So it was fluoride that caused this? Well that's a relief...

I thought it was the Russians.

Phew.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The white people can go back to the safety and comfort of their homes while everyone else riots and destroys property.

Makes perfect sense.

Ohh wait, that's not what they meant???

I must have missed something.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

If black people want to be segregated and have no white people around they are welcome to leave and go to a predominately black country.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wow. I never even knew a place with actual academic accreditation like this existed.

It should lose it's accreditation at any rate.

Yet people look at my degree from ITT like it's garbage now.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I had to study dam hard for my Bsc in Bioscience and have studied #ing hard for my PGCE in secondary science education.

These university courses that are so easy you have time to protest and pull # like this piss me off.

You have REAL degrees like me where you have to study your arse off. Hell i did not even have the time for the drinking partying and sex. Yet on the same campus you have entitled SJW arseholes lazing around and causeing trouble and getting a degree still at the end

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If sjws cant be happy at evergreen they cant be happy anywhere

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

To every empire a time must come.

Sometimes they can remake themselves, so we shall see, what we shall see.

Some form of Balkanization would not surprise me.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I had to study dam hard for my Bsc in Bioscience and have studied #ing hard for my PGCE in secondary science education.

I hear ya, brother! Testify!

I worked my butt off for my BSEE, and am still working it off for a MSE. And all the while, these self-entitled, spoiled, disrespectful little criminals are running around spouting ignorance and stoopid because Mommy and Daddy are paying their bills.

TheRedneck

(post by The3murph removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So......why dont all us uber-privilledged WHITES got to and get taught by white only, paid only by taxex made by whites and for the explicit use of whites?

Vice versa for those making an arse of themselves by being militantly black? Asian and europen descent kids are fine, same for polynesians etc and all 'coloured' people witha brain who consider themselves PEOPLE !

These primitives really need to get over themselves.

I really dont give a solid f-uck what race you are, if your a good guy then alls well with the world. Racists are RACIST whatever colour they are that day!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is mass-hysteria by very impressionable uneducated young people who have been conditioned like Pavlov's Dog by leftist propagandists to believe that somehow being what they are – something they had no say in, makes them culpable for some nebulous transgression of generations long dead.

I have it easy. I simply don’t care. Even if blacks are disadvantaged, discriminated against, and oppressed (they aren’t) – I could not care less on any level because there’s nothing I can (or would) do about it. I did not make them black, I did not make myself White, and last time I checked, slavery in this country ended about 156 years ago.

I don’t blame blacks for any of this lunacy – I blame self-loathing weak White liberals. In fact, blacks would be stupid not to take advantage of it. I get some perverse enjoyment every time I hear about a black person getting a job or position over a more qualified non-black.

We did this to ourselves.

And now full-grown idiots, indoctrinated by liberal race hustlers (most of them White), have raised their own idiot children, who are now doing what idiots do – acting like idiots.

I will continue to take perverse pleasure in watching the phony “Forced Equality Experiment’ swallow up another generation of deluded snowflakes.

edit on 27-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

edit on 27-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction 2

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry, haven't seen this covered on CNN, guessing it's not true.
CNN or it's not news.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Will someone tell the FDA to ban Fluoride in toothpaste, please. I knew way back then that lead gasoline and lead based pencils were a very serious health issue, but fluloride in toothpaste and water has got to be eliminated for Gods sake.

Lead based pencils? Pencil 'lead' is graphite not lead.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Oh it's true. It's happening about 20 minutes from me as we speak. These hate-filled bigots need to be arrested, and if the Olympian police are either not able or willing to do it, then they need to call in the state troopers. Heathens need to be taught their history. They are throwing away 60 years of progress.

TheBorg :-|

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Sorry, haven't seen this covered on CNN, guessing it's not true.
CNN or it's not news.

Even slimy CNN is not stupid enough to shoot its own racist agenda in the head...

Then again, it's not on Drudge either, and I sent them the link...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBorg
I have no doubt it's happening, there was a hint of sarcasm in there.
The thing that bothers me is , other than Fox News, it's simply not covered.
I know it's happening, Fox covers ( must not be true) and everyone else ignores,
forcing it to go away.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
From what I heard on the news, police and security were barred from entering and handling the conflict. Also,the professor has been asked to resign but claims he won't.

This reverse racism is so disturbing. Once again, the non-victims are trying to incorporate past wrongs two fold into the present creating a bigger divide that only destroys the progress accomplished over the last 70 years. Way to go.

Unfortunately, this type of behavior has only harmed any advancement of coexistence as a whole.

Geez, whatever happened to live and let live? Don't worry, be happy? Imagine?

Never thought I'd say it but I miss hippies.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I miss hippies.

Oh, they're still around!

They're older, holding down jobs, balding, juggling doctors visits... but they're still here. A lot of them are right there on the news... they work as elected officials in Washington DC. They raised their kids on dreams of free love and visions of the old communes from days of yore... and tales of their greatest success: protesting the Vietnam War.

Now those kids are following in their parents' footsteps. They want their own success, so they protest like their parents did. The problem is, there's not as much that needs protesting today, so they have to make up causes. The cause they protest for is irrelevent; the cause only exists so there can be a protest. And the ex-hippies in their nice homes and three-piece suits sit back and smile, living vicariously through the youth and remembering their former glory.

...while the nation watches itself sink into oblivion in horror...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is the place on fire, are there any casualties?

meh.

Lets see a real race riot. During those the military gets called out (like LA riots over Rodney King verdict) and the Militarized police action in Ferguson...

Thats what real racism looks like, this sounds like a picnic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join