It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Take Control of Evergreen State College WA Demanding 'No White Day'- Threaten Violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Becoming an adult does not guarantee wisdom.

These students are idiots.

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

So let's recap. White people are oppressing minorities by not going away. Therefor, minorities take white hostages until whites know how to act.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DAVID64

If it were my kid, he'd be cut off, and left on his own.

But these kids actually "learned" this from adults. Perhaps the parents are worse.
Exactly. And how many of these kids are here on academic scholarships vs minority scholarships? How many kids are actually paying for their own education, or have earned it based on their grades and performance? My point being, if they didn't work hard to earn this chance, they will waste it and leave themselves in a much worse position than they could be if they just shut up and learn what they are supposed too. This is the college's fault for pandering to them in the first place. These kids are too young to understand what they are even talking about. Hence the absurdity of this event. This is a far far left environment. Yet they want more and more to move left in their ideology. Now they are the oppressors. Which i would guess, is what they really want. Power over whites.

These students attacked a white proffessor and held him hostage. The admin says "we won't press charges"

That is absurd!!! How will they learn? Pandering bull#.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
How about we just send all the blacks back to africa. That's what Lincoln wanted after the civil war, it wouldn't have been very nice and alot of them would've died but maybe overall for the best?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I can see how a "No White Day" would play out on campus. I haven't forgotten how those college students trashed that ski resort just north of my area a couple of years ago.

Frat bros at the University of Michigan turned a ski resort into their own personal animal house, doing an estimated $50,000 worth of damage to 45 rooms, police said. Members of Sigma Alpha Mu allegedly broke windows, smashed light fixtures, damaged furniture and threw food and beer bottles around the Treetops Resort in Dover Township, Mich., while partying there over the weekend.

Meanwhile, at Boyne Highlands, another Michigan resort, students from two other University of Michigan fraternities damaged up to 12 separate private condos throughout the resort, said Mike Chumbler, General Manager of the resort.

U of M fraternity vandalism at 2 ski resorts

Michigan frat party damages to ski resort

U of M fraternity cause $50,000 Damages to ski resort

If I were part of the staff that had to leave campus, I'd pack out everything including the light bulbs and lock up my now empty office space before I leave.
edit on 27-5-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
How about we just send all the blacks back to africa. That's what Lincoln wanted after the civil war, it wouldn't have been very nice and alot of them would've died but maybe overall for the best?
This is even more absurd than what these kids are doing.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I only see about three black people in any of these videos. All these kids are as white as me.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I only see about three black people in any of these videos. All these kids are as white as me.

Self hatred is fairly common in this cult-like political movement.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
can we go back to allowing real students back into colleges. The rest can go on doing something useful like watering their weed garden and making single, middle age men happy.

😃

+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can you imagine what America would look like if these idiots were in charge?

No imagination required. Just wait 20 years.

I have already watched our public school system disintegrate into politically-correct impotence. In my day, primary school was there to educate. Anyone who was disruptive to education had their parents called in, and if that didn't work and work quickly, were expelled. Kids who refused to apply themselves were failed and had to repeat the course. The rest got an education and graduated capable of reading, writing, spelling, with some mathematical ability, and with a general understanding of civics and history. Teachers were expected to teach and were let go if they didn't do so.

Today, the courses are much slower, and disruptive doesn't matter. We toss a little information at the kids, see what sticks, and move them along to the next grade. There is rarely expulsion, never corporal punishment, and no such thing as failing a grade. Teachers have become day-care workers with textbooks, and many good teachers have left the system to teach in private school or two-year colleges. What's left are mostly those who cannot teach, and when they do, who teach with agendas rather than facts.

Now, college is changing.

I saw some of it in my earlier college career. I got my AS at a community college, and the general courses were slowly dumbing down from when I attended back in the mid 1980s. The reason was obvious: graduating high school seniors were simply unprepared to handle the work. That college had implemented an entire division devoted to helping freshmen students catch up to where they should have been in the first place... I actually tutored the remedial math, and had to teach 2-digit addition to college freshmen!

Somebody please, please, please stop and think about that... a person can enter college without the ability to add 23+42=?.

Now the discipline is leaving college as well. It's another public school disaster happening before our eyes. Someday the old engineers who design the airplanes will retire. We will ride in planes that will not hold together. The older scientists will call it quits; we will forget how the universe really works. The old doctors will die off; our very life span will shrink. The older authors will get too old to write; "See Spot Run" will be considered a literary masterpiece.

Every student who held a sign during this protest should be immediately expelled from college. They should be removed from campus immediately and forbidden from returning; their belongings can be removed from their dorms and delivered to a pickup zone outside of campus. Every single student involved should then be investigated by the police and, if they have committed any crime, be charged with that crime aggravated by any applicable hate crime clause. If convicted, they should serve the maximum penalty allowed by law. And the whole thing should be reported to the American public in detail.

Any faculty member who is even compliment in this protest should be removed from their position, stripped of tenure, and removed from campus like student protesters. They should be investigated under the same conditions as the students for criminal activity.

Only this way can we stop the spread of the cancer that us literally killing our youth.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, but you forget: ignorant idiots who substitute emotion for reason are so much easier to rule, need to be ruled, and will end up dependent on those in power.

Nevermind that I've seen increasing evidence that those in power are just as inept.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes the situation is becoming dire.The movie Idiocracy is brought to my mind daily as I read topics on this site.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

I agree, causing such a huge disruption to school operations should be more than enough reason to kick these idiots out. If they did this at their job they'd be fired immediately, I don't think it should be any different here.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Amazing post from the voice of reason!

I would hate to point out, but it reminded me when you mentioned it.

The life expectancy in America actually decreased last year. Maybe your predictions are coming sooner than you think.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It is only a matter of time before this type of thinking and actions lead to someone(s) death in it's name. Wish there was something we could do, but at this point I think it is passed the tipping point.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When those presently in power move on or die off, there will only be the inept to replace them. That's fine, of course, because they will already have what they wanted.

Why do you think our 'leaders' are silent?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I actually keep a copy of that on my flash drive, and have it on every computer I own.

It's not a comedy; it's a documentary. One everyone should see.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Are you.assuming mentally ill liberals race based off their skin color? We don't do that anymore. Have you not heard of Shaun King or Rachel Dolezal?
edit on 27-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Amazingly enough, medical science has advanced very little in recent years. Almost all the 'medical miracles' we see are actually advances in technology.

Correlate that with the fact that the least affected schools are those who specialize in STEM (Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Technology). That, in my opinion, is because physics is a fairly stubborn thing and resists change. But even physics will finally break under the weight of enough social pressure. Even STEM schools will change; it appears to me they already are doing do.

Now consider the fact that our lives are directly dependent on that technology, not just in medicine, but in every area. I know one kid who actually used YouTube to learn to wrap a Christmas present! There are few books around now... I remember when a bookcase was a staple of furnishing. Now it's a fairly rare option (not for me; I actually have a decent private library). I can remember when practically every home had an encyclopedia; seen one lately? Even our ability to move around is technologically dependent. What happens when technology fails? What happens when the lights go out?

If this cancer continues, our society will die. Soon.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh, you want fail?

Just wait until the tech titans get their way and plug us all into their machine ... then have the lights go out. You know that's what they want (not the lights going out part). Once we're all so much peripherals in their system, then no one has to even think anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join