It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Take Control of Evergreen State College WA Demanding 'No White Day'- Threaten Violence

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MedicineManJohnson

AH but there is something people can do to help them. We can let them have their day.

Why?

What is it about dark skin that makes people think it's like some sort of disease that requires special care? Black folk are not lepers... why is it so many people want to treat them like they are? Isn't that racist? Thinking just because someone has dark skin they somehow need special treatment?

I have enough respect for all people of all skin colors that I don't pity them for having a skin color. I refuse to treat them as less than fully human, fully capable individuals.

TheRedneck
why even stop at black people? lets have a day for whites only and asians and for disabled people. heck fill half the calendar year up with holidays.

thats the direction of unity. obviously the formula we got right now is not working. not only is it not working it is leading towards the self destruction of all the races, which, if you look at history, has been happening over and over again.

something has to change and we gotta be the ones to do it

<< 10  11  12   >>

join