It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Take Control of Evergreen State College WA Demanding 'No White Day'- Threaten Violence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

It's about time for Atlas to roll and then relax his shoulders, don't you think? Give these brats what they want, but let's also take every single cent "white people" have put into Evergreen State out with them. Seems like a wonderful way to show the self important little nothings just how dependent they are on the taxes of those they rail against the loudest.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's time to end discrimination by discriminating against whites

Seems like a class action discrimination lawsuit waiting to happen

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
like i said you cant fix stupid and our latest generation is garbage. Americas a ship listing badly and sinking quickly. Shes gone. Time to abandon ship.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What has this to do with education?

Personally, I think they should all be expelled. Evicted from campus and not allowed to return. I don't expect the students to be ashamed or embarrassed, they are too self centered and ignorant to even realized that they should be ashamed. I wonder who planted the seed and came up with this grand idea. Even more puzzling is how they convinced this many supposedly college material students to go along with the stupidity. I would think their parents would be extremely ashamed and embarrassed. Enough so that they should put their money towards better use.

The traditional exercise were the non-whites took off for a day to support their cause, it was voluntary. No one forced them to stay away. How can they think that is is appropriate to turn the tables and then force White people to stay away?

It seems very few of the students I saw in the video, have a vocabulary that is above street level. Surely the school can use this as a criteria for acceptance.

There was nothing appropriate about their behavior, and as far as I am concerned, it lends no validity to anything that think they have to say. They came across as immature children throwing a temper tantrum. They have ruined their chance to have a say, because no one is going to listen or even care after this illiterate, rude, and vulgar display.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
like i said you cant fix stupid and our latest generation is garbage. Americas a ship listing badly and sinking quickly. Shes gone. Time to abandon ship.

With that hopeless attitude .. please don't abandon ship to Canada 😜

This young generation is being influenced by their parents and grandparents or peer pressure from those who are mostly libs. Whoopie Goldberg is a perfect example of a grandparent who would encourage and stir up this sort of " resistance" .. as she is constantly bemoaning the plight of blacks .

That being said...I did hear the complaint of no blacks in faculty in the vid.. which I do find odd and unbalanced.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Evergreen State College has more than 70% all white student population. If they kick those students out, they'll lose everything. Is that the end game here for these liberal ideologues?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

That being said...I did hear the complaint of no blacks in faculty in the vid.. which I do find odd and unbalanced.

I find it untrue.

I glanced through the first several pages of their faculty page to see just what they were complaining about. Not everyone has a photo (maybe 60-70%?) but there are several black faculty members I saw. There are also Asians and Muslims.

You want more black professors? Get an education degree and be a black professor!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is only the beginning of the chaos the Globalists want in the First World countries.

Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Radical Islamic terrorists ... it's all planned. Divide to conquer.

Civil war is a great distraction from what will be really happening: economic collapse from vanishing jobs.

Robotics & AI will be taking more & more jobs -- even white collar jobs.

It won't happen tomorrow, but it's on the horizon. Has been for a while for anyone paying attention.

When people are fighting for their lives they won't notice that the laws are being rewritten.

This is really about establishing complete totalitarian control by the Globalists.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oh nice. Now the students are demanding no homework, and that they be allowed to turn their papers in late with no penalty.

And looks like the boss is going to capitulate.

Can you believe this ****?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

*shakes head*

We're doomed... time to start mining the mountain and get an electrified fence and steel gate for the driveway...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

They are in for such a rude shock when they hit the real world...

(((sigh)))

Buncha spoiled little children who've no conception of how the real world works. Not sure who I pity the most, these spoiled little brats or the ones who get to deal the blows of reality that are sure to follow soon...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Scary, but true

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
No one is forcing them to attend that school.

If they find it so objectionable, they should stop paying their money and attend a school more to their liking.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

...and the work a day world will have plenty of opportunities to say "regular fries or curly?", too.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Oh nice. Now the students are demanding no homework, and that they be allowed to turn their papers in late with no penalty.

WTF is up with that castrated, beta male professor?

Kids will be kids, they need guidance, someone to call out their BS agendas.

This is what they look to for guidance?

We are so screwed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and the work a day world will have plenty of opportunities to say "regular fries or curly?", too.

That's true for the moment. But more & more automated kiosks are coming. And they already have a robot that can make hamburgers.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Take the money away and it will vaporize overnight

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I think that should be automatic.

I don't want any of my money going towards supporting this kind of madness.

If this is the result, then all public monies should be removed from the schools. Let the students and the parents pay for this kind of destructive education out of their own pockets.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

No I really can't. They are letting the inmates run the asylum. It's like they have brainwashed the students to destroy the country so well they are actually trying to destroy their brainwashing centers before going out into the world. I am not sure if all colleges are like this, but this is shaping up to be a huge problem over the next decade.

The fact they even have the nerve to ask for their homework while shutting down the college shows an incredible lack of awareness.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No one is forcing them to attend that school.

If they find it so objectionable, they should stop paying their money and attend a school more to their liking.

I have no issue with that.

TheRedneck

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join