It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We humans are not good when it comes to forever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There is no way that we Earth humans will gradually develop a level of awareness to somehow make our human type of existence work indefinitely on Earth. I know you might disagree, but I believe we will become extinct at some point in the future, ("100 years from now?."

The most powerful agents on this planet have zero concern for the living nature that makes this a special place. This controling source is only interested in playing the power game. They are sociopaths, and some are worse. They are in control when it comes to the big picture here on planet Earth..

To avoid this end of times for humans would take a miracle. Sorry. It's not going to happen. But the 3D world isn't everything.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Yea, we know. So we just have to get over that, accept the inevitable, and try to enjoy our life and succeed while leaving the world marginally better or as best we can for the next of kin. Don't worry too much about the next thousand generations, just worry about the next two generations. And then teach them similar.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
There is no way that we Earth humans will gradually develop a level of awareness to somehow make our human type of existence work indefinitely on Earth. I know you might disagree, but I believe we will become extinct at some point in the future, ("100 years from now?."

The most powerful agents on this planet have zero concern for the living nature that makes this a special place. This controling source is only interested in playing the power game. They are sociopaths, and some are worse. They are in control when it comes to the big picture here on planet Earth..

To avoid this end of times for humans would take a miracle. Sorry. It's not going to happen. But the 3D world isn't everything.
what are you doing to make the world better? Are you in college and learning engineering or medical science?

Well then get out of the way of people who are trying to make the world a better smarter place. If you give up, then just sit on the couch and stop making whoa is me threads. Geez how depressing.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

what are you doing to make the world better? Are you in college and learning engineering or

medical science?

Well then get out of the way of people who are trying to make the world a better smarter place. If you give up, then just sit on the couch and stop making whoa is me threads. Geez how depressing.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

what are you doing to make the world better? Are you in college and learning engineering or

medical science?

I taught young children for 30 years.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yes,
we have been warned for decades.

Yet the exact opposite has transpired...

The Selfie(me),the I(me) phone, the I(me) pad,
the I(me) pod, the I(me) Slam.

So take a good look in the mirror at the selfishness,
intolerance,
and hatred that you have created for yourselves.

Take a good look at the current state of humanity.
Are you proud?

edit on 27-5-2017 by Wildmanimal because: Make a difference every day

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Sit in one spot and do not move for as long as possible. Some have even built a cage to sit in so they cannot fall over. Keep sitting in it as long as possible... if you move go back to not moving ask oneself who is moving. When you finally become still ask what else is moving.

Intuitive this and see if there is any answer. Internal external is the contemplation as it is also a duality. Just like a snake does not think about it's skin until it becomes too tight then pissed off representing hate... it will find itself a rock and a hard place purposefully and squeeze itself through in order to peel that layer off.

Then back to being a happy camper. The rattle snake loses length and also gains length between it's sines as they become exposed the buttons are old spine that come out and stick then rattle around to warn I'm pissed off enough leave me alone or I'll make a baby out of you.

Some other snakes have taken suit but you will notice that the tail just becomes really small and thin pressing against the spine from all the hissing.

Of course those are seen as a protector as they will get pissed off so you do not have too... just like the queen bee hangs out and eats royal jelly while everyone else hives around her to do her bidding and yeah stick that stinger in anyone else wink wink and you've got no more days, but thanks for playing.

All life sheds can you not see yourself in all of those skins over time? Then sit

Sure it will feel like every bone in your body is shattering exploding and a hair boring into one's skin like a hot drill bit that itch will eel like being covered in ants.

Keep going and eventually even that as a reality will not bother you. Over and over consciousness to corpse to consciousness to corpse in non-attachment and yet the same old familiar form. So formation should be well contemplated.

So contemplate who is it that dies... and who is it that is cast off?

At such a point? One will not be thinking about human and inhuman but just life flowing along like a river or a stream which nothing can levy a squeeze then drip drip drip and eventually something will carry you out of the ground in your radiant shining like the first ray in a long long time like the opal.

Attachment to colors or lights or concepts selves and others is just that compounded skin that will itch but whom is scratching at you back door?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Life will continue.
What will change over time is living conditions.
Humans are a reactionary force of nature that adapts self and environment when the need arises. Short of a meteor hitting us in the next century, we are good and perhaps a immortal species. Once we take to space that is anyhow.

Advancement has shaken the globe negatively while we uplift ourselves, It is that process however that will also stablize things as we make a "Smart world" and reverse damage.

If things never advanced, if we simply stuck to right now on how we will live as a species forever, then yes, doomed bigtime, but this is a stepping stone and the horizon has all sorts of amazing scientific breakthroughs.

I am encouraged with mankinds overall direction in these regards.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I haven't eaten animal flesh for the past 9 years.
I did this because I don't want to be part of a system that involves so much pain to mammals that are in the same ballpark as humans when it comes to love.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Only when human ambition turns to the acquisition of knowledge and exploration over wealth will anything change.

top topics

join