It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ultimate power is in spiritual warfare not psychological warfare or military warfare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: namelesss

ultimate power is in spiritual warfare not psychological warfare or military warfare

If ultimate power were in any sort of 'warfare', it would have 'worked' by now!
'Warfare' is ignorant and vain/egoic, dualism!
A product of the vanity of 'beliefs'.
No one harms another, deliberately, unless under thrall of a 'belief'.
A Xtian, as defined by Jesus, cannot 'war' in any fashion, he Loves, unconditionally.
Warring is for the conditional ego...

Ultimate power, as Jesus taught, is unconditional Love!
In this state, there is no 'enemy', no 'evil'. no 'sin', no 'judgment...
All the Xtian, Buddhist...'s Loving eye can see, is the 'Beloved'!
One Self!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

where do you get all those nonsense!?

To which specific nonsense do you refer?
And may I remind you that ALL 'meaning' exists in the thoughts/ego (dualism) of the beholder. There is no inherent 'meaning' in these symbols on your monitor; if you see wisdom, nonsense, humor, brilliance, stupid... it's all in your 'head'.
Now, 'where' do I get nonsense?
Simple;
The same place that anyone ever 'gets' anything!

DUALISM!? whats wrong with dualism??? :-|

Not a thing. I never said that there was. I merely point out the 'mirage' nature of the ego, the difference between being a wooden puppet or a real little boy!
'Believing' in the duality, the mirage, the make-believe, is insanity and comes with much suffering.
There's nothing wrong with suffering, either;

"I say that next to God there is no nobler thing than suffering. Right suffering is the mother of all virtues, for right suffering so subdues the heart, it cannot rise to pride but perforce is lowly." - Meister Eckhart

"Harkee, all rational souls! The swiftest steed to bear you to your goal is suffering; none shall ever taste eternal bliss but those who stand with Christ in depths of bitterness. Nothing is more gall-bitter than suffering, nothing so honey-sweet as to have suffered. The most sure foundation for this perfection is humility, for he whose nature here creeps in deepest depths shall soar in spirit to highest height of Deity.' - Meister Eckhart

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

"I say that next to God there is no nobler thing than suffering. Right suffering is the mother of all virtues, for right suffering so subdues the heart, it cannot rise to pride but perforce is lowly." - Meister Eckhart

No ... the path of excesses leads to the tower of WISDOM ... alcoholism, sexual gymnastics, drug abuse ... Meister THE LAMB / APOLLYON

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

No ... the path of excesses leads to the tower of WISDOM ... alcoholism, sexual gymnastics, drug abuse ... Meister THE LAMB / APOLLYON

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - First Law of Soul Dynamics

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - First Law of Soul Dynamics

no!!! there is only one way!!! The way to the top, the only way!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
Hast Thou Realised Who Is Responsible ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join