It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ultimate power is in spiritual warfare not psychological warfare or military warfare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
the small prophets and great prophets of the Mikra knew that, Jesus knew that, Mohammed knew that, Buddha knew that

not many succeed trying spiritual warfare though, as many tried, called christfigures pseudo messiahs false prophets when they fail

OK I admit I also try it, not by free will, I'm forced, I do it to survive, when I'm called a monster, well I'm created a monster

I already stretched my life by 3 years or so that way

signed THE LAMB
(or Apollyon, still don't know, maybe their the same, anyways I believe in dualism, I like the idea they are the same, good / evil all in one)

OK so signed THE LAMB / APOLLYON

PS: I cannot recommend it, its gambling with the soul, the fate of the soul

edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: PS

edit on 2017-5-26 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hast Thou Realised Who Is Responsible ?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
Hast Thou Realised Who Is Responsible ?

yes #bigbrotheriswatchingyou

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good gravy no
The Christian spiritual warrior is .......number one....invincible

Just claiming that power.....I've done it for 55 years.....sex is the main obstacle thrown....you probably agree....?

While we're talkin....might as well say....God made really special sex wise.....I'm intangible like when dealing with my walk.....hard to describe my image I relate, no project on purpose to my social connections

edit on 26-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Yep

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Just claiming that power.....I've done it for 55 years.....sex is the main obstacle thrown....you probably agree....?

No I always enjoyed sex

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes.....but how one speaks to the one in an encounter.......

I was a life guard forever and ....just acted naturally for smart little oversexed me....I wanted to entertain but teach forthrightuosness....or something....I had to set an example .....but I wanted to push the fun

One time God saved me ... married forever...Sears came to door banging for furniture delivery.....I was about to mess up for ten minutes of selfishness

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Yes.....but how one speaks to the one in an encounter.......

I was a life guard forever and ....just acted naturally for smart little oversexed me....I wanted to entertain but teach forthrightuosness....or something....I had to set an example .....but I wanted to push the fun

One time God saved me ....Sears came to door banging for furniture delivery.....I was about to mess up for ten minutes of selfishness

you're weird

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm terrible....but God saves me when I don't do enough, I swear

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm terrible....but God saves me when I don't do enough, I swear

you don't have to do anything: I'm the one, though I'm not a prophet, but I get instructions from God by dream theme anagrams, but they were until now never prophetic as in future predicting visions

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

I think you are starting to get nervous because you recognize honestly within yourself that biblical prophecies are getting closer to the rapture or the related event that it may be derived from in an age long forgotten. Knowing this is startling you internally, and so you start posting these strange mocking posts.

You can mock all you want, it cannot hide you from the truth that you fear. That you may actually have to answer to a very high authority who's method of interaction with the human race is nearly beyond comprehension.

Just dissipate your mind and soul into the universe man, and all the fear ceases to exist

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why have you posted this in general conspiracies?

And BTW

not many succeed trying spiritual warfare though

You don't try spiritual warfare, spiritual warfare tries you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
Why have you posted this in general conspiracies?

And BTW

not many succeed trying spiritual warfare though

You don't try spiritual warfare, spiritual warfare tries you.

nonsense

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Understand the basic principles, and stop being a failure.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sometimes it's better to sit back and observe

By all means, prove it, prove it well

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Are you a new galien8 groupie, please entertain me through enlightenment, lest I fall into similar sinful ways.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dreams are not messages from God. Nightmares are not Demonic.

We as human being are biological pattern recognition machines. We associate things that we think about, see regularly, or experience in waking hours in our dreams and come up with all kinds of crazy # in them. It's our brain processing our stress, trauma, hopes, or dreams in life within our dreams to process the information.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: galien8

Understand the basic principles, and stop being a failure.

sounds like someone who is losing

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Sometimes it's better to sit back and observe

By all means, prove it, prove it well

no I have nothing to prove, only my ideas to share, comment them or leave it

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Are you a new galien8 groupie, please entertain me through enlightenment, lest I fall into similar sinful ways.

Hi protokletos

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Dreams are not messages from God. Nightmares are not Demonic.

We as human being are biological pattern recognition machines. We associate things that we think about, see regularly, or experience in waking hours in our dreams and come up with all kinds of crazy # in them. It's our brain processing our stress, trauma, hopes, or dreams in life within our dreams to process the information.

I'm only talking to myself then (subconsciousness)? But there is the collective psyche, that could be God, thats maybe where my dream theme anagrams come from

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join