It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Again I am taking advantages of the knowledge that resides in these boards.

I am sure I will one day have something to bring but in the mean time I am looking for occult information on Daath. I am not afraid to go through books, just need to be pointed in the right direction.

All you have about Daath that is not wikipedia, thank you again.

Also should Qliphot be studied in the quest to knowledge or be left alone?
edit on 92017Fridaypm531Fri, 26 May 2017 21:29:01 -0500America/Chicagov29 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)
is there anything good to be learmed from going into the Abyss.
edit on 112017Fridaypm531Fri, 26 May 2017 23:14:18 -0500America/Chicagov14 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 112017Fridaypm531Fri, 26 May 2017 23:15:19 -0500America/Chicagov15 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Vaydaah?

I pwobbably wouln't bewieve it, at all a cwock of sith.

edit on 27/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Daath is the invisible Sephirah (plural: Sephiroth). It is the transition point or zone between the inner Life of God represented by the three members of the Supernal Triad and His objective existence through the seven emanations of the Sephiroth of Construction. In terms of overlapping Trees of Life mapping successive Divine Emanations, it is always Yesod of the next higher Tree of Life. This means that the distinction between Daath as a non-Sephirah or transition point and a true Sephirah is purely relative according to one's position on the Tree of Life, for it expresses knowledge (experiential, not second-hand, or academic) of a higher reality belonging to higher Trees of Life that is still potential, not yet actualised in the consciousness that operates in a lower Tree of Life.

When one passes in consciousness through Daath, one begins to experience at the next evolutionary level that is represented by the next higher Tree of Life. The traditional meaning of the word has to be generalised in order to understand it properly. One also needs to avoid the magical tradition within Kabbalah (written Qabala by its exponents) because it gives a distorted, narrow meaning to Daath. Finally, one needs to realise that the Tree of Life is:
1. but generic. Studying the Tree of Life in the traditional Kabbalistic way is like doing chemistry without the Periodic Table. The Tree of Life encodes its complete replication to span all levels of reaility. This requires 91 Trees of Life with 550 Sephirothic emanations. Daath of each overlapping Tree is Yesod of the next higher Tree.
2. only the outer form of the complete cosmic blueprint. Even Kabbalists are unaware of its incomplete representation. It is as if they have been studying the human cell without realising that it has a nucleus containing a DNA molecule. It has an inner form which encodes how its outer form self-replicates (this is where the number 91 referred to above comes from). As a geometrical object, the outer form is composed of 48 geometrical elements (10 corners & 22 sides of 16 triangles). Its inner form is 2-dimensional, consisting of (7+7) enfolded regular polygons. They join together at Daath and Tiphareth. In terms of gematria, the number value of Daath is 474, whilst the number value of the Divine Name assigned to Tiphareth is 76. Their sum is 550. This expresses KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE CREATOR. What this means is that Daath, when conjoined with Sephiroth and their Godnames, generates mathematical "knowledge" about that Sephirah. This gives insight into the true meaning of the word. It signifies the understanding that comes withtrue knowledge, as opposed to information acquired in a second-hand way.

There is an inverse Tree of Life because every Sephirah in a dualistic Creation has a negative as well as a positive aspect. I would like to assure you that the Qliphoth/Qlippoth/Qelippot associated with it do not need to be studied in order to understand reality as mapped out by Kabbalah. In purely psychological terms, the mind should not focus on powerful forces that it has not leant how to deal with. Unfortunately, the magical Qabalah has attracted a lot of attention by those who seek excitement and power instead of spiritual evolution. It is a dangerous distraction.

To understand the Tree of Life (Etz Chayim) completely, one has to contact its Daath level. One way is provided by mathematics - not academic mathematics but the mathematics of true sacred geometries like the Tree of Life. Notice that no Path on the Tree of Life terminates on Daath because it is not a Sephirah but a state of transition from a lower state of awareness represented by a lower Tree of Life to a higher state containing knowledge gained from operating at that lower level. At that next level, knowledge integrates into the subconscious, having become automatic because it has become learnt not from books or other second-hand forms of instruction but through direct experience. This is Daath. You cannot understand the Tree of Life by reading a book. That only provides a map. The journey is what creates the understanding of the Tree of Life and acquisition of its Daath level of knowledge.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Fantastic post thank you micpsi. I did not fully understand how or why you said 91 emanations of the tree of life. Why 91 and why not 910 instead of 550
edit on 62017Saturdayam531Sat, 27 May 2017 06:42:49 -0500America/Chicagov42 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

Also to mods: I posted in the wrong forums, please could you move it to theology
edit on 62017Saturdayam531Sat, 27 May 2017 06:46:17 -0500America/Chicagov46 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Tiphareth. In terms of gematria, the number value of Daath is 474, whilst the number value of the Divine Name assigned to Tiphareth is 76. Their sum is 550. This expresses KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE CREATOR. What this means is that Daath, when conjoined with Sephiroth and their Godnames, generates mathematical "knowledge" about that Sephirah.

God isn't a mathematician though. Thats Satans job. YHWH hates math and synthetic geometry.

top topics

join